Is Trump a bad President?

This is the second time this has happened under Trumps leadership.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2t4rYHKhoc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8077326/Bill-Clinton-lost-vital-White-House-nuclear-codes.html
archive.is/pawYH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was trump steering those ships?

I really just wanted a cute high school experience like those girls in anime. An entire 6 years of just everyone acting cute and friendly. You would have different teachers; some nice and some not. You would have fun with your friends every day and have sleepovers and the time of your lives. All of you would do your best to help each other in tough times and all your personalities mixed together would create memories to last forever.

I guess Trump is alright.

this isnt Trump fault

Chinese or somebody probably hacked US ship navigate systems again, that lead to collision

A crash is not that important, paying ransom to kebab after they hold your sailors and ship hostage however.

wtf I hate trump now!

There's a reason we're re-training our Navy to not rely on GPS systems anymore.....

I think you might be right user. The Chinese have said on many occasions that one of the major weaknesses of the American military is its over reliance on technology and they have invested heavily in taking advantage of this. On the other hand it could be that Americans really are retarded.

as President he is responsible for this mess

:/ If someone enlisted teh day Trump won...they wouldn't even be out of the A school training yet.

These are Obama's men, who he was constantly fucking with as a social experiment.

>John Mccain

>dent in Destroyer's side
>instead of dent in tanker

Since the dent is in the Destroyer's side wouldn't that mean the Tanker collider with the Destroyer, not the other way around?

The USS John McCain?

Maybe it had a stroke

Perhaps we are both? Melting pot and all...

Yea he's pretty horrible

Don't remind me what the results of officer culls and recruit/morale fuckery reults await.

That's true. John Mccain was too brain dead to perform evasive maneuvers.

>USS John McCain
why tho

Remember in Battlestar Galactica, the ONLY ship not destroyed in first hour of the attack was the one with the cranky old space Mexican who REFUSED to have NETWORKED systems on his ship.

Someones fucking with the guidance systems.

It's named after John McCain Sr. And Jr.. The senator in our timeliness is John McCain the Third.

No, this is what happens when you spend 8 years purging the Pentagon to put yesmen in power. Eventually the incompetence of the upper staff will trickle down to the lower officers, as we're seeing today and will continue to see for quite some time unfortunately. Considering the source I'd call it trickle-down niggertry.

tfw when ship named after a traiter, cant quit fucking up...

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

I guess china is not so scared after all.

Just check out this stupid video. Probably made to pump the crew up for their trip to China. The video is getting a lot of nice comments!

youtube.com/watch?v=z2t4rYHKhoc

How does this have anything at all to do with trump? Got logic?

youre late to the party, this has gone on since he started to win the primaries. Same old same old.

I have a feeling that these recent crashes have something to do with Diversity hiring

>We can't let the deep state get
>their hands on those codes

Bill Clinton managed to lose his nuclear codes...

"Bill Clinton 'lost vital White House nuclear codes'
For several months during Bill Clinton's administration, a former top military officer says the White House lost the card with a set of numbers for opening the briefcase containing the codes for a nuclear attack."

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8077326/Bill-Clinton-lost-vital-White-House-nuclear-codes.html

archive.is/pawYH

when billion dollar ships are taken out by hundred thousand dollar ships you gotta ask what the fuck is going on

Its because the US navy is packed full if niggers and spics who were too retarded to get into college despite affirmative action.

As much as I like Trump's political agenda, his presidency has been a strategical disaster and he's weakening the country. I get the idea of electing someone for president who is "not a politician", I totally do. But he has just no freaking Idea of what he's doing.

>hundred thousand dollar ships
I think an oil tanker is worth a little bit more that that m8

Yes because the president directly supervises all Navy ship movements all the time like every fucking second. You are a fucking degenerate idiot.

GOP has him under a tight leash. I always liked their foreign policy so theres no reason to dislike him really. They even reinforced anti russian sanctions so theres no diplomatic danger for the west anymore.

This
/thread

>We can't let the deep state get their hands on those codes

The smallest things get me sometimes

The basic destroyer costs about 1.8 billion dollars.
Oil tankers are about $50 to $100 million dollars.