Mfw i graduated from one of the top schools in the nation

>mfw i graduated from one of the top schools in the nation
>mfw there were hardly and super right-wing retards
>mfw all the "alt-right" students were bullshit majors like history or political science
and you guys claim to be smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/top-colleges/list/2/#tab:rank
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
archive.is/lgLLp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the only politically right leaning students were those that studied politics

if you've actually ever been to college political science is a bullshit major people pick because they're not actually smart enough for STEM majors

>one of the top schools
>doesn't name it
too many shiposters
changeable flags was a mistake

This is your daily reminder that STEM fags are a little too smart not to notice that affirmative action is never going to have positive effects and that all this political correctness bullshit is going to hurt their careers, expecting someone to willingly step aside from their pursuit of happiness is extremely self important and naive.

There are no blue pill STEM white guys, they're all pretending or will outright call it out.

One day on Sup Forums will show you just how stupid the "redpilled" are

Antifa here, I think your lying brother. stop wasting time on this board

what? all the "red pill" faggots are the stupidest people in this school
UCLA
Im not lying, but i am wasting my time on a board full of retards.

>Not combining political science degree with economics or business degree so you can get those sweet public lobby and committee positions
T. political science fag earning senior executive tier paycheck from "semi-government job"

Yeah because they're social retards who haven't received the signal being red pilled is asocial. No one actually wants to be rejected from opportunities because they're the wrong gender, no one is actually that blue pilled that they're okay with losing hundreds of thousands of dollars for gender equality.

Do you actually believe anyone in STEM is idiotic enough not to see this? Their silence is absolutely not an indication of permission, it's an indication that they're cowards who fear confrontation.

>UCLA
>LA
>LA being representative of anything

>top school
>ucla
topkek

>political 'science'

Degree and timestamp?

you're both certifiably retarded, but sure post what schools you've gotten into.

What was your major?

biochemistry

Literally Nazis

Georgia Tech

Also, it just so happens that I live in LA. Not far from UCLA, actually. Do you know what anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders does in LA? They keep their damn mouth shut so that don't have to deal with retards like you.

>shitting on polo sci
It's like you think majors dictate what your job will be. If you network right, you can get a job anywhere.

Dude it's 48 on forbes, it's a "nice" school, but by no stretch of the imagination a "top school." It's the kind of school where daddy's money is more important than your grades.
forbes.com/top-colleges/list/2/#tab:rank

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]

>(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, ยง3, 68 Stat. 776.)

And here's the archive
archive.is/lgLLp

>UCLA
>top school

I want you to father my eggs Nordbot.

>daddies money
>anarcho communist
Lmao, it's like poetry. Those who claim to be communists are actually part of rich class.

>poly sci and history are bullshit majors

>History and poly sci are the top two majors for those entering law school

Pick one

Second this notion, come one user show us how smart you are.

>implying the people in la are the same as those attending the college
>implying georgia tech isn't easier to get into
>implying that your choice of major is based on what is easy to you, most humanities majors cant handle the STEM workload or concepts ergo aren't that smart
>implying even though it is number 48 it isnt one of the top 5%
>implying you could even get into college
>implying lawyers are inherently smart

3/10 all of you

>UCLA
You go to a fucking state school in los angeles.
There's nothing impressive about UCLA.
LA doesn't have any great school

>UCLA
>top school

Well I went to Imperial and I unironically believe Hitler did nothing wrong.

Young people are liberals, people that work are conservatives, turns out the real world isn't idealist and communism isn't so fun when you have to pay for it.

Did you think this was news?

0/10

You got a lot of nerve being an anarcho-communist in WESTWOOD.
Enjoying all the casual capitalism with the chinks, flips, and mexicans? Real top shelf learning institution you got there.
Why don't you go get some Fat Sal's to make up for this shit thread you got going here, chief.

When will you guys realize any way you look at it you lose.

going to need a timestamped degree user

>be me, not a faggot anarchist
>go to small state school for cheap
>get a degree in history because I love history and pursue writing as a hobby/passion
>graduate, immediately get job offer at tech firm via connections
>code software for a client, show obvious leadership skills, get promoted every year
>not 30 yet, making 6 figure salary
>was given resume for a kid from one of the top schools in the nation the other day, glanced it over, called him up for phone interview, realized he was autistic to the point of lack of people skills debilitating his ability to function in a business, tossed it in the trash
>he would probably kill himself if he knew his STEM transcripts didn't impress a history major

UCLA isn't a top tier school.
Harvard, Yale, Cornell, Colombia, Princeton, Dartmouth, Brown, and Penn State are.

>implying even though it is number 48 it isnt one of the top 5%
Moving the goalpost fallacy. Your daddy paid all that money and you are still fucking retarded.

kek, im sure your libral arts degree and marxist taught political sciences class will get you far in life. On second thught it will probably only get you beaten up by a bunch of redneck trumpsters because you hit them with a flag pole. Go crawl back into your basement dungeon faggot.

>brave user enters pol alone
>fighting the good fight
>gets laughed at and leaves

Any chance you have any source material for any of those connections, or know where to find it?