This guy is a complete dildo

why do you guys still like him?

is the CDR still paying you or is this a hobby?

Because you hate him.

Dildos are fun

because it makes you mad. that's why I voted for him in the first place.

Doesn't matter if he succeeds or doesn't in MAGA, so long as he tears down everything the left built in the last 100 years, it's a victory.

Playing the game 'Spot The Liberal Retard' on Sup Forums is way too easy these days.

He's already undone nearly all of obongo's business suffocating regulations.

He's F'ing the Democrats

It's like the fight with Japan. They threw all their best pilots at us in the beginning, now all they have left are idiots trained to fly planes into ships.

Because you don't

I voted for Donald Trump because he didn't need to suck Jewish cock to get money for his campaign. He used his own cash or borrowed under fair conditions while not over-leveraging. No regrets.

He's the first president we've had for a while who isn't having his strings pulled by anyone. That alone means I will vote for him again if he runs for re-election.

The profundity of presidential indepedence should not be lost on you. Look at what they are trying to do to him. It's a constant full on war. People like Soros are paying starbucks latte sippers $20 through their intermediaries to show up and cause trouble at peaceful public events and incite violence. Then the media takes the handoff and accuses the sensible moderates and right of systematic violence even though it was just one nutjob asshole fuckwad that drove his Dodge piece of shit into the crowd. Gleefully ignoring the systematic violence from the Antifa "by any means necessary" crowd.

Trump is an idiot and an asshole but he's our best shot right now. Pence would be a fine president too.

> He still be lives in this meme

Why are we not growing faster then? His job growth figures are lower than the same time last year. A fact that all right wing shit media conveniently forgets to mention.

*Believes

Also there is hope for him now that John Kelly, a true professional is running the show now as CoS. The secretary of defence is also eminently competent. One of our best men. Emerson is solid too. McMaster is good. Sessions is deep state-tier. Say what you want about Pompeo too but that's the last key agency Trump needs to control and he's got his man in there.

The amateur hour is over. Priebus and Bannon needed to go. Bannon was toxic; he tapped into something in the American electorate that helped get Trump elected. But as a top player at the highest levels of government, he's unsuitable.

Frankly getting rid of Comey looks like a brilliant move now. Ruthless but necessary. Comey wasn't playing ball. The word is out now, you kiss the ring or you're out of the game.

Kushner and Ivanka were probably helpful in the early months but it looks like they're sidelined now, going on early vacations. They helped shoehorn Trump into the presidency, now, they can raise their kids and keep the rudder steered if it comes to that.

The administration is starting to fall into place.

Cause he's the prick to fuck the establishment. Or so I thought. Verdict is still out, but the establishment has gone so apeshit it seems we're headed towards another civil war. That seems to vindicate him in my mind, so if your reaction is pushing us to civil war, I'm locked and loaded. Bring it!

yes, I just wish it didn't have to be so common. Tired of that game.

because I like shoving dildos up snowflakes assholes'.

wow what a woke gif

while i dont agree with pence on social issues like lgbt rights. he would actually make a better president. as he has exp. with politics.

because the deep state and the cabal demonstrate daily why they need to be removed from power & tossed into prison.

You're a dildo.