They are gonna try to purge us

>refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

On November 4th the left is they are gonna try to purge us, How do we stop this?

Then purge back you cuck. America was a mistake.

i love how for a long time this felt like a "western movement" but im beginning to realize America is simply out of there fucking minds and getting crazier by the day hahahahah

By killing yourself.

Kill yourself faggot.

Bahahahahaha. The left can't do jack shit. They are so fucking retarded they don't even know how to protest. Plus we got guns. LOTS OF GUNS. If anyone is going to be purged, it's them. Something we should have done a long time ago.

HOLLYWOOD TOTALLY WON'T GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS!

NOPE! NOPE!

WHY WOULD ENTERTAINMENT GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS?!

VIOLENT GUN CRIMES TOTALLY HAVEN'T RISEN ALONG SIDE ENTERTAINMENT VIOLENCE ALSO RISING SINCE THE YEAR 2000!

WHY IS SOCIETY SO FUCKING STUPID?!?!?!

haha, I wish they would try.

They’ll go after the elderly and kids for being white. They are defenseless

Attacking the hordes of zombies does nothing.

Take out the power grid - then they'll eat each other. No cameras, no media, no cops. The revolution will NOT be televised.

>How do we stop this?

>leftists attempt to imitate The Purge
>give up using firearms after the 10,000th leftist accidentally shoots xirself attempting to take the safety off
>show up on normal people's doorsteps wielding baseball bats and machetes
>normal people respond with traditional American greeting aka magdump
>the blood of tens of thousands of leftist idiots soaks into the ground, contaminating the water table with gay-related immune diseases
>tap water comes out rainbow colored
I guess the answer to your question is water filters. I've heard there's an overweight fellow in Texas who can help you out with that.

Guns.

You don't.
You sit, watch and laugh as they just murder and stomp each other because they're hunting white people, and they're also the whitest.

>refusefacism.org

the woman who runs that is a nut job.

Your faggotry never ceases to amaze me, Sup Forums

I've got a few ideas for the vegans that plan to participate.

CASTLE DOCTRINE GOES INTO EFFECT

keksplosion

RIP them if they start attacking white kids and schools.

Fucking bring it.
I've been waiting for the day I can release my retard strength and start spearing people with a running weed whacker.

>video games make you violent

Nice try, Anita.

are they going to purge us by licking urinals or wearing hats shaped like vaginas?

In all seriousness about this if a purge was to happen the left and their radical groups would be destroyed within the fucking night because most of us are the so called scum of society we are the only group that would actually enjoy a purge antifa and those fucktards can say what they want they'd be shitting their pants

well if i were born an american i would probably own an AR-15 or shotgun so that wouldn't be that much of a problem,they can come and collect the dead bodies from my property in the morning #castledoctrine

The revolution won't make it very far
>:)

we subvert and meme a war between antifa and blm

look out boys we got another Randy Stair

>1 day after my birthday
Neat

>refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
how are they still not in prison? I mean they are openly threatening with terrorism and revolution. I mean they are posing with weapons, do these people think that's a joke?
also that trigger discipline

The mistake is not deporting these Commie Scum out of America.

kek, im not an autistic tranfag. Just saying I will stand muh ground if i have too.

Bait them into committing crimes on camera. Otherwise simply ignore them.

>get /fit/
>get guns
>get ammo
>practice
>have a reenactment of the finnish winter war

We dont need our country to become syria; destabalized for foreign interests.

We would simply need to stamp out any resistance very fast.

You can't

jesus fucking christ you're an american, you can simply buy a gun to defend yourself. Take my shithole for example, even pepperspray is illegal. for fucks sake, shoot those infidels in the head

Remember leaf, crazy is right below you and lining up on your borders.

Red Terror is back

So I've been thinking about the fights in the streets.

Most people think I'm liberal from looking at me.
If I were to pretend to want to be a member of the Antifa side and dress liked them.

Is there a way to essentially "dog whistle" with some type of clothing that I support the right and hate commies?

I want to infiltrate and destroy from the inside.

Pepper spray is illegal here too :(

>Ga bij schietvereneging
>Schiet een jaar
>Koop vijf geweren of w/ legaal

Het is niet zo moeilijk

infiltrate and document the illegal things they do. or post on youtube at least and make a doco.

Buy gloves and reinforce them with metal plates.
Good for blocking knives and punching commies

I know you weren't talking to me, but that would fall under the category of offensive weapon here.

>Plus we got guns
You need to stop saying that, even if it's true. The radical left will resort to cowardly bomb attacks. They did it in the past, Have you not heard about Anti- fa fags who joined up will Isis? What skill sets do you think they are acquiring?

Soap. They fear soap.

That's pretty fucked.

I like how it's explicitly anti-Christian now.
Like a badge of honor.

That's Britain for you. I have a Uzi tactical pen, it's got a sharp bit that is useful for breaking windows in emergency situations, and to potentially defend yourself. I wouldn't risk carrying it in public.

Police can stop and search you here, for any reason they want,

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What if you just reinforce the palms and underside of the fingers in the gloves?

Holy shit.

Does anyone else remember the post saying Trump Tower would be attacked in November from a while back by crazed Antifa thugs?

That probably won't be a problem, but if the police determine that you've got criminal intent, you're gonna have a bad time.

Recording them on video secretly would be tricky and could give a lot of red flags

Canada only exists because of America buddy.

>trump regime

what did they mean by this?

>I guess the answer to your question is water filters
might as well buy bottled water
not to drink that shit

>Fight for a world that can satisfy any desire imaginable, free from the chains of oppression and restraint
>Receive a world of highest joy and anguish

Good fucking riddance

Our prosperity has made us soft in both mind and heart. White men have become so weak that not only can we not defend our lands and genes, many of us are willingly giving both away to the mongrels.

Honestly, we of like mind should migrate to a state and commandeer the state government. Montana has a lot of open land and few leftists to stand against us....

did nobody actually read the article. if anything this just sounds like another one to add to the large growing pile of anti trump protests that have happened. equating this to a "the purge" type attack is either stupidity or clickbait of the highest degree.

bring more guns

>Constantly use language such as "purge".
>Somehow surprised when you get hit with a car.
>Even more, you somehow feel appalled by the idea of someone entertaining ideas of violence, let alone using it.

Don't give them ideas you fool!

QFT

Let cultural marxism do its job. It continuously creates sub groups. They gonna fight each other after 48h. Grab popcorn

Zijn er in de randstad? Ik vraag voor een vriend.