Mfw I just remembered the mom that was forced by the courts to circumcise her son

>mfw I just remembered the mom that was forced by the courts to circumcise her son

how do you deal with this shit, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/mother-of-4yearold-jailed-for-refusing-to-circumcise-her-son-as-case-goes-to-us-federal-court/news-story/fef4ca1f8d1d59d467743b55c5cfe1ee
strawpoll.me/13754316
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read a comic book apparently. Maybe Maus

Only way to deal with it is spread the word

I had to google this shit to believe it.

>OOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

>forced by the courts to circumcise her son

What did her son do that gave the courts subject matter jurisdiction to chop off his dick?

>What did her son do that gave the courts subject matter jurisdiction to chop off his dick?

The father wanted it done.

>The father wanted it done.

So, THIS is what the courts will side with the father on, huh?

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/mother-of-4yearold-jailed-for-refusing-to-circumcise-her-son-as-case-goes-to-us-federal-court/news-story/fef4ca1f8d1d59d467743b55c5cfe1ee

Kid was 4 years old too. It's fucked up.
>However Mr Nebus currently has the law on his side and testified in court that he wants to see the surgery proceed because “it’s just what’s normal.”
What an asshole.

I'm really ashamed that I fucked up the OP post here because this is some serious shit. I wouldn't even joke about.

Forced child mutilation, perfectly legal.

Common law. The written statutes mean nothing. We debate who gets to chop off a baby dick too, like solomon

strawpoll.me/13754316

So tragic. This judge is just as much of an ignoramus as African tribesmen who like clits cut.

>strawpoll.me/13754316

Where's the "my parents weren't retarded and didn't get me cut in the first place" option?

people like him and the father seriously deserve a spot in hell

Pick that you are restoring lol

>getting knocked up by a man that falls for Jewish tricks

Now that kid is old enough to remember the pain and remember that he had no choice in the matter as well. Now he's going to have daddy issues and become a degenerate.

This is worse. The Judge should know better, since he is, y'know a judge in a first world country and not a superstitious voodoo-nigger.

Very good point senpai

by gassing the kikes

The natural counter to circumcision is adderall. Then again, the kikes have blocked its access behind Big Pharma as to cripple the goyim.

>when you realise that if americans went full 88 now they couldn't gas the kikes becouse they would hard time finding them

Jews consistently represent themselves as mice. Basically lovable, harmless, covertly parasitic, preyed on.

>Land of the free™
>Refuse to have son circumcised
>Go to jail

TOP FUCKING KEK!

It's gone and I'm already big enough I don't need a foreskin to compensate. Nor do I have pain while fucking so restoring is pointless. When I get around to having a son with my so I won't have his foreskin lopped off. imo when he turns 18 he can cross that bridge himself.

why was she forced to have her son circumcised?

>US laws
>Not a bunch of voodoo superstitions

Courts basically have no rules and can overrule any amendment they want witb no consequences.

If I were this women id be suing the city.

or he could speak up about it

For the record it costs $6

big ears, snouts and buckteeth?

Imagine being the son.

He couldn't possible understand it. He must hate the world now.

We have to also acknowledge that she actually signed a contract, agreeing to the procedure when the child was 1 year old.

Don't get me wrong, i'm as against this procedure as any of you. But i just feel that a contract is a contract and there's no way around it. Hence the judge's decision.

i can smell shekels
i'm fine

yup

except real mice are still more attractive
bullshit, contracts about altering a child's body?
how can this even be a thing? it sounds like some dystopian plot element for fuck's sake

Facts don't care about your feelings man, no matter how "fucked up" you think it may be, the mother agreed to it in a legal dispute earlier on.

This is a paragraph from the article relating to the issue, i actually read into the case unlike someone.

"When Chase was one, Ms Hironimus signed an agreement to circumcise her child but after doing some research she changed her mind on the procedure, giving way to the long legal battle."

Kek, good one Pawel.

To be fair, I'd rather commit suicide than cutting my son's balls off.

facts are made my humans, creatures of feelings

what the fuck is your point

*made by, what the fuck is with my typing tonight

You shouldn't even be able to legally circumcise someone at the age of 1. That's way too late.
Unless it's a medical emergency, but retards are everywhere, it seems as they don't realize it's normal for foreskin to be tight on children

That's what you should be asking yourself. My point has been made. Let me last reiterate it: "The mother agreed to the procedure when she signed a contract with the father 3 years ago. And the ONLY way to stop the operation is to get the father to agree to void the contract. Not whining about her uninformed/borderline stupid decision back then."

I have no idea wtf you're trying to say, since i wasn't even tryna argue wherever you're going towards. All my statements are in relation to this specific case, not going for some philosophical debate on facts and feelings.

Shit, I'd flee the country with my kid. Fuck that.

a contract treating a child like an object or a possession should be null and void anyway?

More than 50% of US citizens are circumcised, which is horrifying.
A little history why this is done: In the Roman Empire jews were widely persecuted at one point and they found them out by checking if a person is circumcised.
This was repeated at various persecutions throughout history.
That is why jews as soon as they infested the US pushed to have as many goys circumcised as possible. It's so they cannot be found out so easily.
You just have to imagine that, they brainwashed a people of 350 million to have most boys circumcised in order to feel more protected, so only for their tribal interest and nothing else.

ACW 2.0 when?

>pic tl;dr - in the event of another civil war in the US of A, it'd take about 10% of the population, and we would win. We'd win real fucking well.

In Europe we every now and then have discussions to completely ban circumcisions on minors.
It will eventually come, the last time we had this wide discussion in Austria the gov was close to banning it, citing human rights, which of course also include the child's human right not to be mutilated without consent.

Personally, i feel it should be void. But i can't comment on the case itself. Since some parts of America laws are "fucked up", just like some of people there.

In this case, i just wish the case can be argued towards your view of "treating child like an object should be void". My only fear is that the dense juries and even the judge may not hold similar view, and instead favor the "this is what's agreed upon, and in view of whatever-fucked-up-beliefs-that-society-and-husband holds, we must go on with the circumcision" approach.

I can't comment further since my knowledge on the specific legal agreements on this case are limited. Just my 2 cents.

Who the fuck would trust a Jew in the first place?

There is literally nothing wrong with circumcision

Eventually the EU will ban it because of the EU human rights, from which follows that no child can be mutilated without its consent.
Only an adult can give consent to such a from a medical standpoint unnecessary body modification.

Best post today

>news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/mother-of-4yearold-jailed-for-refusing-to-circumcise-her-son-as-case-goes-to-us-federal-court/news-story/fef4ca1f8d1d59d467743b55c5cfe1ee

>But judge Marra has appeared outwardly derisive of Mr Hunker’s plea to take into account the wishes of the child. “So if the mother wants to have the child’s tonsils removed, you have to ask the child?” an obviously dubious Marra asked.

Did the kid have phimosis? What 'medical decision' was there in not circumsizing a child with nothing wrong with its penis? The medical argument is the stupidest thing in the world. You shouldn't cut off someone's toe because they might get a hangnail

Holy fugg, my mind is blown right now... was this all planned by the Jews? Back when DNA testing wasn't a thing, did they orchestrate the circumcision meme in America?

Jewish doctors convince parents for the most trivial reasons and sometimes even without any reason to circumcise their children.
Then they created the meme that children will not masturbate and become perverted if they make it harder by circumcising them.
Also there's all kinds of fake studies created by jews and spread through media that it has all kinds of fake positive effects, like less chance of STD transmissions, it's better for sexuality, it's healthier because it's cleaner.
They try every trick known in the book.
Currently 81% of non hispanic white males are circumcised, 65% of blacks and 54% of Hispanics.
Clearly it's most important to have whites circumcised who look more similar to jews.

Yes, it is true. Jews were regularly found out this way throughout history (first known instance was during the Roman Empire), therefore they pushed this meme to be safer.

destroy judiasm
destroy islam
destroy hinduism
destroy christianity
destroy any ideology whether it's a religious or political, which interferes with personal freedom
>inb4 muh abortion
idk man, I have some weird feeling about aborting discussion. Like I don't want them to kill children but I dont think they should be stopped from having it either. idk

Problem is, Christianity does not interfere with individuality, it forces you to be an individualist.
Everything in Christianity calls upon the individual to work on self improvement, like not falling for the 7 deadly sins and embrace the 4 cardinal virtues.
There is no law book like the jews have it or the Muslims, explicitly telling Christians what the punishment shall be and forcing them to submit.
In fact you are not even to judge others. This stuff is important and it is suppressed by jews for they hate Christianity with all their soul.
But no doubt, we would be just as technologically and in terms of civilisation and exploration backwards like Muslims or jews if we did not have Christianity and instead had some ideology that primarily calls on us to submit.
Their religions are basically religion of how to create a human farm, that's why jew infested Western societies always turn into human farms with zero progress and exploration

wtf is wrong with her fucking head??!?!?!?