Howard University MAGA chicks

I spoke with the girl who reported the chicks to HUDining on twatter. Respectable but then again I hid my power level from her.

It is important to note, that these are real people and though we probably disagree with them they are still real people

This is pretty much the extent of it

how do you, as a grown man, snatch a hat off a woman's head in a "non violent: way? how is that even possible

Is there video of that, cuz honestly I haven't been able to see that yet

>they are still real people

As are their dangerous delusions.

>we must secure the existence of our students and a future for dining spaces

>muh feels
>having a different opinion than me is an act of violence so technically conservatives through the first punch

Okay so she's a typical dumb leftist, why did you feel the need to post this?

Pretty much for posterity

A dialogue was attempted on 8/20/2017

Nothing of value was made but posturing and virtue signaling

Virtue Signaling - A hat is not violent and it does not infringe on someone's rights

They are mentally ill people, brainwashed beyone belief without critical thinking abilities. They need to be placed in treatment facilities so that they can recover and become normal human beings. Otherwise, they are better off dead or living elsewhere.

>They were telling people to make America great again

You mean they wore a hat and you got triggered by it because you're a fucking loser liberal who still can't accept you lost.

honestly OP i am having a hard time discerning any sincerity from her responses. she seems very in favor of her platform, likely taught to her by her school and its agenda, which is PoC advancement in a society that was originally going to peacefully remove them all upon freeing them from slavery. at what point does this PoC agenda end? what are their current and future goals?

you should have been more stern in your questioning, but also more patient to wait during light hours so she didn't control the conversation by closing off with "night" since it's 2am

that would have been a real dialectic

Recorded.

>normies
>real people
>people

This black chick on our campus came and tried to tell us black lives matter. That was making a lot of the white women very uncomfortable. You don't just come to our campus and start saying stuff like that, since it's really disrespectful. Our campus takes disrespect very seriously. And the guy that walked up to her and stole her hat with a raised fist on it, he didn't do it violently. He just took it off and explained that it's very disrespectful. He was reacting in defense. Her hat was inappropriate.

This isn't about politics. Our white college is a sacred place. And our university isn't complacent in the face of disrespect. She was a black girl coming into a white space and making people very uncomfortable.

>you're either with us or against us

does she really think this is an effective strategy to bring people to her side? does she not realize that this is partially how trump got elected in the first place?

>well ok, I wasn't really totally with you so if you're gonna be against me for that then I guess I'm against you now

this. i formally amend what i posted earlier to the following: shes a stupid weaselly nigger

Holy fucking shit I HATE THESE PEOPLE RRREEEEEE

What a coddled little special snowflake
>muh special sacred place
>muh fragile little POCs
>muh racism
>niggers are growing up without fathers, it's white people's fault! ;(

What a stupid fucking nigger, I hope she gets oppressed

see
she admits it happened and felt the need to defend the "young man"
hmm gee wonder what race he might be

(((מַהוּת)))

this

>these are real people

>TV-addled liberal normies
>real people

The left is afraid of little girls.

The use of words like "disrespectful", and "making people uncomfortable", "inappropriate" is intended to make someone's completely normal behavior seem like it was a threat. I fucking hate the way the left has adopted this schoolmarmish way of tip-toeing around direct statements. They always downplay their transgressions while making the other side out to be a villain, as if wearing a hat can be construed as a threat... This is insane.

It always sounds like some prissy, spoiled girl who knows just the right words to use to tattle on another kid who's done nothing wrong. It's never an out-and-out lie, but it's intended to mislead the listener nonetheless.

Someone needs to explain to these fucking retards that "she was making me uncomfortable" is not a statement about another person. It's a statement about yourself. No one can "make you uncomfortable". You make yourself uncomfortable, and blame someone else for it. It's such a sniveling little shit way to talk, as if someone's mere presence is an assault against you that you just cannot abide, and therefore you're justified in whatever childish bullshit you decide to pull on them.

Instead of saying "I didn't like that", and accepting that it's up to you to control your own fucking emotions, you put the onus on someone else, as if it's everyone else's job to make sure you're as comfortable as can be. It's a spoiled brat mentality, and I cannot believe how niggers have embraced such a childlike mentality. Niggers don't get to decide what's "inappropriate". A hat honoring our president isn't "inappropriate" anyway.

>niggers
>people