Illuminati Rick and Morty Gay Butt Sex Scene

You guys be the judge of this shit. They straight up and dump Illuminati Aatan worshiping shit.
>Star of David, all seeing eye, goats, hand signals.

They top it off with Rick raping Jerry doing gay anal butt sex. I am so done with this show.
The Jews are not even hiding it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Butt sex doggy style

missionary

Fuck this show. So creepy. half ass reverse cow girl to top it off.

Yeah that is some fucked up shit. They are doing it to thumb the nose at "weirdo conspiracy people". Read about the darkest things described in Dutroux and Franklin, and it is not so funny. In fact it is very real and fucked up.

They even display it in a childish cartoon format. Fuck we are so infantile.

Take it easy it's just a drawing

A provocative drawing meant to mock it's viewers, specifically people that have not bought into the plans of our grand neolib/neocon overlords.

>I'm so done
Go away, Tumblr.

It is the end times. You said you saw the bisexual star of "David"? (Remphan). That star means benisbagoo. Theories debunked. It's a cartoon. And a hyped one. Stop lying. Be more critical and discerning. Never let somebody think for you. Do it all on your own

take it easy, Ahmed, it's just a cartoon

You should've known it was going to go to shit when they hired new writers. ESPECIALLY Roastie Writers.

>those annoying voices

How can you pleb faggots watch this shit?

Time to meme magic this crap out of existence

>rolling for doubles, make it so!

I used to love the show when it first came out. Now watching the rabid fanbase and coworkers rave about it I just tuned it out.

The "all seeing eye" literally means anal sex

Masons do it, and the Illuminati (high Masons) do it.

And it's pretty much a Jew thing, because it wasn't as big in those groups until the Jews came along.

The lesson is

>Jews are degenerate fucks and push it on the goy

Freemasons/caananites/Jews BTFO

They can pray all they want, they're still going to hell, Aling with their handbags

That's why it's a G? Nothing in the fall looks like gayness or God or an anus. Only serpent and female and hetero stuff. At least gay males are patriarchal. Jews are matrilineal and like gays? Is that why isis isn't islamic and is a fertility cult with a bunch of holograms?

they do this shit to mock conspiracy retards

this season has been pretty hit or miss. The last episode was okay and same with the one where he becomes a pickle.

Anal sex is a part of the sex magic, specifically the homosexual kind. I do not understand it well, but I think it is dealing with human alchemy. The seeds and fluids of men and women are powerful to them. Fucked up shit.

Ahahaha where were you when people were calling out Fiona Barnett. Do you faggots reallty. Dp youb elieve that?

That's gotta be like the most occult thing ever put on primetime television

The eye itself, on top of the pyramid. As is covering one eye or doing the "ok" hand symbol.

It's homo shit.

There's a reason why Masons and Illuminati are mostly men, and there's a reason why about 1/2 are all Jews.

There's also a reason why Hollywood uses the symbology and pushes the gay agenda.

They've moved a bit on to trans because it's something new, but it's still all sodomy.

I recognize those eye totems

Nah. That commie was right
I saw some avengers movie explaining that. They called him elohim or something lol such blasphemy. Doesn't look homo to me. Im going to bed. Enjoy the eclipse

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

He just called for a third of the country to be killed for Mean Words. Guy works for the kikes.

Its a common trope in psychadelic art and probably represents some matrix-style energy farm gnostic bullshit

He looks like a retarded Zizek

WHOA-- wird, too right, too right. IT's all part of the plan.

What's going on here?

Wait, you bought the hell meme? I've got a femocracy in south america i'd like to sell you...

>the Jews are not even hiding it
Dude, their official twitter account handle is literally:
Rick (((and Morty)))
Figure it out

At least he's working, fag.

How did you enjoy the Russian narrative?

I am not saying this shit is real, and I do not know what the elites believe, but the sexual alchemy is used by all sorts of weirdo fringe magic groups. The concepts are pretty old. This Rick and Morty thing is not real either, it is just making fun of conspiracy people. Read about Dutroux ad Franklin scandal.

gtfo Dan go drink your goats blood

>uses franklin scandal to blame gays, a leftist group
K

buncha useless neckbeards complaining about TV-- WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!

Wha?? I am not blaming gays for anything. No the franklin scandal primarily focused on a republican wing pedo ring. Funny thing to try though is bring this up over at leftypol. Fuckers will shit that down so fast it will make your head spin, and it deals with republican pervs. Kinda makes you think.

I was not attacking homosexuals. I am just saying that homosexual sex acts ARE used in various occult rituals. I do not know why, I am not a member of these groups. Hell not all of them that do these practices are homo, but they do it for the spiritual gibs.

>if Trump just denounced Nazis we'd all vote for him

Delusional.
The left will never vote for Trump.

ha ha ha someone's offended :D :D :D

Why are you a retard?

Is trying to insult someones employment the liberal equivalent of "cuck"?

Looks like one of the new female writers got to insert her fetish for watching gay men have sex into the next episode.

why just echos for Morty?

Yeah, offensive shit offends me idiot. Rick and Morty is a pile of garbage. If you enjoy it, you are an idiot. Watch some old Simpsons episodes or Seinfeld. Something that is actually funny.

IF TRUMP DIN"T FUCK UP EVERY OPPORTUNITY GIVEN TO HIM THIS LEFTIST WOULD FUCKING LOVE HIM.

No really-- if ever he had an actual agenda about supporting democracy and america, I and many of my 'normie' friends would have jumped for him-- but hes made not a single wise decision.... unless you count being an arrogant, ignorant, ass hat.

I haven't seen the old ones but the new series is just trash, I've seen up to ep 4 with friends and mostly nobody laughed

Yes because they desparately need to feel better than someone, and in their amoral, materialistic cult world, net worth of an individual is the only measure of human value.
Yet conservatives are also greedy capitalists soooo... you know just more liberal retardation.
I wonder about that myself dude, probably just a cheeky thing though.

i was ready with some cannabis to watch the latest season (waited years) and wow.. i think i smoked myself into a coma because it was so incredibly boring, NOTHING happend?!

>well I don't like that he's going to build a wall and kick the Mexicans out, but since he just denounced Nazi's he's got my vote in 2020!

Said no leftist ever.

You're a sick, degenerate, jew-colluding pedophile Dan and you will face justice.

Yeah I loved seasons 1 and 2 desu, no shame at all, but I have literally 0 interest in watching anymore after I gave S03E01-02 a chance

I only see pussies with this stuff. No faggotries

Why is it that you cannot discuss the franklin scandal over at leftypol? Seriously please answer me as a commie. Why? I figure you are against ritually slaughtering children, so you have an answer?

Morty is a Jewish name

It's a right wing place? I'm tired too now let's get some rest

Pray and repent.

Judgement day is soon.

Wow. Occult and sex goes together. Never thought of that. Thanks user.

But I thought gays were incapable of sex

i see 11:11 also them little green pillars on each side.

>joke in a reddit cartoon about a character going on a stereotypical dmt trip
>ITS DUYH AILLUMIANTI OH SHT LADS WER EONTO THEM

Stop being a stupid faggot

They do rituals based on how disgusting they are and specifically - how uncomfortable they are for the members participating.
The ritual of sacrifice or initiation or whatever for a homosexual would not be more gay sex, but something even more disgusting or perhaps not even sexual. Some occult circles will put you on a raft and out to sea for a few days, or bury you in dirt up to the shoulders and leave you in the forest to famine with your body underground.
These elites just happen to prefer sexual depravity and blood/animal rituals

Yes, DMT trips are stereotypically packed with illuminati imagery.
Everything is perfectly normal

For the people who aren't fucking retards, this was Rick and (((Morty))) initiation into the illuminati. The same thing happened with the Simpsons early on when homer joined a secret society and the show suddenly started getting packed with pop culture/political shit, and predictive programming premonitions

Japan is mature enough for this stuff. Not us burgerfats.

You can explore an element of the human psyche without literally embracing it.

You guys do realize that this show is for edgy teens and anyone above 20 watching this is a degenerate, r-right?

>gay anal butt sex
The best kind of butt sex

You know whats great about watching cartoons as a fully functioning adult?
The ability to take it for what it is and not waste time reading into it like you trying to pretend you studied literature.

Piss and Porky is a slightly above average show with enough money to make it interesting to look at.
Thats it

Rick and morty fans and "fan theorists" can fuck off
as can you

Maybe we should take their Jewish propaganda and use it against them, what do you say, user?

Dutroux

Something so horrible and well known thatn it nearly brought down Belgians puppet ZOG, yet the people today have forgotten it.

>>>/reddit/

I've done a lot of DMT and never have I seen Masonic symbology in it. What fucking DMT did you smoke?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.