Why are these faggots still in business?

Why are these faggots still in business?

Doesn't Trump know that the easiest political points he'd ever score would be to shut this cartoonishly evil cult down?

Don't count on it. Trump probably knows a few Scientologists, hell it wouldn't surprise me if he's dabbled a bit, himself. A religion where they suck celebrity dick and brainwash people sounds right up his alley.

I'd like to think because of freedom. Our freedom is so great that some people can choose to live a life in a cult which perhaps give them a sense of purpose or meaning that many might not have the privilege to. There is freedom and one can choose, whether to live in a cult, or not.

But fuck them, they are a cancer.

>checks flag
>checks out

>Scientology
>freedom

wew lad

Notice how popular it is to shit on scientology? I mean I know they are just perfect targets for it with it being a money making forgery and all, but still now I almost feel defensive for them. All the faggots hate them now, and now I am starting to feel sorry for a pathological and destructive cult.

There's only about 50,000 of them left.

tom cruise would kill trump if he tried it.

I really hope Scientologists start mass suicide bombing in crowded areas and run people over with their cars in the name of their prophet L. Ron Hubbard, so the FBI can swoop in and eliminate these fuckers off the face of the planet. Seriously, what Trump wants to do to ISIS, they should also do to Scientologists.

they are so unpopular because they are the only way for goyim to group-up in hollywood basically, the "jewish mafia" runs the place and of course you'd never be able to group up as the "christian mafia" in such a liberal place so that's what scientology functions as, a religious in-group that'll have your back, so of course the jews fucking despise them for letting goys organize and make sure the whole media and world knows how bad they are

I honestly wonder just how many posters know what project chanology was. My guess is not many.

Still feel sorry for em. They are an easy target of ridicule so that you can pat yourself on the back. They are monsters, but their fangs have almost completely been shaved down. Where was the outrage against them twenty years ago when it was needed? They believed their ancient alien masters flew in on ships identical to DC-9 aircraft... How fucking retarded can you get?

Fuck you you bastards attacked low hanging fruit. The scientologists were dying out by the time you guys attacked them.

just because they're hated by faggots doesn't mean it's wrong to hate them. being contrarian is okay, but there's a point where it gets retarded

this looks so stupid
can you imagine if european cathedrals had huge neon signs spelling "CATHOLICISM"

his Jewish and christcuck owners would never allow him to attack religious freedom, because they are next on the chopping block.

The church of Scientology has over a billion dollars in KNOWN assests, and they still kidnap and brainwash people do this day. You must honestly be underage if you dont know how powerful the church of Scientology is. Certainly not low hanging fruit and certainly not dying out

How powerful it WAS. They have made powerful enemies, and are currently under attack by forces larger than "Anonymous". I agree they are horrible, I just do not like to see people feeling good about attacking obviously retarded shit.

I agree and you are right. I just cannot stand when people attack low hanging fruit for their own agenda. I do not like Scientology. Just listen to the poor kids that were raised in it. The stories about Seaorg and the brainwashing/abuse. Fucked up shit.

What the fuck is their end game?
Was it a plot to make atheist Jews into religious Jews?

Scientologists hound apostates?
Islam does it 1000x worse.
Scientologists have caused suicides?
Islam has caused 1000's of murder-suicides.
Founded by a pedophile to gain power?
Both.

Anyone in favour of banning Scientology but leaving Islam unbanned is a hypocritical fucking idiot.