Have You seen this???

Miracle Spring Water- if their was a sign of the end times I think this is it...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Popoff

youtube.com/watch?v=GGuawSq6zDA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYwLGYVrUn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Peter Popoff
Isn't that a faggot who was busted for getting a life feed from his wife about shit that suposedly God told him? Fuck, he even send some scam letter to Ashens.

I thought this was a parody the first time I saw it on TV

I thought this was but then I looked it up and he some huge piece of shit and he all over the late night commercials

Dude, he was scamming people since the '80. He got busted, went into hiding and resurfaced later. Televangelists are scum of the earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=RYwLGYVrUn4

I guess I am just wondering why the resurgence now- we have tons of scam telemercials but none in recent memory that were so blatant.and playing on religion- its like miracle water/cure shit sold by BS vagabonds in the19th century.

He resurfaces from time to time after people forget shit he's done. Most televangelists died off to their whores, gay lovers, drugs or tax evasion comming to light. Poppof is like a cockroach, he just can be kept down. He will die scamming people.

I am watching your vid now- I get your point but it almost feels like those scam ms alerts I would hope networks/advertising markets would not allow them.

He will claim religious persecution. Technically you can't prove that his water isn't magic.

>tfw God filters your water

Magic water falls under the same guidelines as a nordictrack- I think we might be fucked...

This shit is just your usual late night tv scam

here I've been hanging on to this one since 2010

I remember seeing the infomercial for that shit on TV (paid programming well after 12 am or 00:00 for my european cunts).

here's another jem

Doesn't it feel a bit over the top though?
Selling some bracelet to ward off imaginary 'particles' is one thing, but drinking something assuming supernatural abilities seems way crazier...

Religious advertisements spawned most atheists. At least on the internet. Those infomercials and the memes/youtube videos making fun of them were too good.

Prove me wrong.

I think it wasn't even advertsizements themselves but rather lack of any meaningfull reaction from religious people on that shit. If churches did give any amount of shit and put the down hammer on scam artists it wouldn't be that devastating. But i guess they too liked shekels.