Whites are done

Whites are done

day of the flush when

No, it's just that White women are born traitorous whores.
Burn the coal, go die when you pay the toll.

It looks like she's spreading melanin onto that man from his left arm, is she some kind of witch turning whites darker? Is that her plan?

girls gonna have one slack cunt by the time she has 300 million babies

Her welfare check is gonna be LIT

I will believe this, when I see someone actually link to the direct tweet, which btw nobody has done.

>Burn the coal, go die when you pay the toll.

Fuck you cracker.

Hurry reply before the mods delete this

Islam doesn't sound that bad afterall.

looks like someone's face got completely deconstructed

>That shadow on the left side

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

>brown eyes
>white

Why are white woman such traitors?

lol

The Jew silhouette makes him look like he has vitiligo.

Congratulations, so now you have something to add to your collection of the same 15 pictures you spam in every thread. What's the next step of your master plan?

>woman being an attention whore
what else is new

>claims to denounce "racists"
>focuses on race when selecting partners in order to actively destroy the white race

toll = paid

Jews want you to hate the Muslim way of doing things.

Jews prey on whites because whites are weak. Jews hate Muslims because Muslims are strong.

What is so bad about keeping your women in line? what is so bad about having women cover their body? The opposite of these things are promoted by kikes to destroy western civilization.

being a cuck is NOT a "western value" as many will tell you.

source?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You can see the face of a jew in the shadow.

Fake.

Lame.

KYS.

Kurwa kek

I really want to have babies with my white girlfriend Sup Forums.

But I'm brown. What do?

>hehe this is gonna make my dad so mad :))

She'll be beaten to death by a nigger in a few years.

Have babies and raise them well and be a good Dad.

Castrate yourself, let me breed her.

These Dev Tools faggotries are really pathetic and quite honestly SJW tier.

Because white men put white pussy on a pedestal. Everything wrong with white women is quite literally the fault of white men. Stop telling your daughter she is a princess. Girl in OP's pic has a) daddy issues. b) ex boyfriend issues. Seen it time and time again.

Hmm, yet another things white males are responsible for. GO FUCK YOURSELF JEW KIKE

kill yourself instead

Thank you senpai.I will do my best.

but she only wants brown babies...

Not a chance, Ahmed. Life is too good.

There's no jewish man in that room coercing her to get in bed. She did it because her dad abused her or didn't love her enough. I'd wager she is a spoiled kid who has no respect for her parent(s) and has adopted a non-white culture. Listening to rap or r&b is a huge redflag.

POO

Do it fag

Wtf I love racs trater single mothers now?

assuming my name because of my flag makes you look like a fool, tyrone

Exact opposite. A nigger is like a white girl's puppy. She has all the power in the relationship. It's like a white guy with a gook.

Take her out of the gene pool and have a mongrel baby with a french whore. Also stay in France, preferably in a high minority area.

kinda looks like tina fey and it makes me hard

Nobody noticed the shadow on the left?

Then she's already lost to us, so the best that can be done is to castrate yourself and every brown man she might come across, for the sake of not only your race, but the sake of all races. The fewer brownskins in white nations there are, the less liable whitelash is, and therefore the less likely it is for a worldwide purge.

>Not married, wants to have babies.
>Not with a fellow brown person
Kys.

hope she love STDs

Why are we allowing white whores like this to live in the same society as we do. We should fucking sepperate from these sub-humans and this whore can go live in some nigger tribe. It won't take her long to realize that she bet on the wrong horse

Funny enough, this helps black men more than anything. White guilt is what drives coal burners in the first place.

>1 post by this user
Slide thread faggots

Send bobs and vegana

Your requests are unpractical, senpai. I think I'll go ahead with my plans. Not too many babies,tho, I don't want to foster the demographic shift too much. Max two.

Interracial breeding is killing the black race as well, so go ahead. ;)

>Even poojeets are cuckposting now

Can nu/pol/ get any worse?

This man understands things well.

Christcuckoldry