Aus/pol/ VB Edition

>Qantas CEO Alan Joyce to campaign for Yes vote on same-sex marriage
archive.is/8Xzcr

>North Korea warns Australia over joint military exercises with US and South Korea
archive.is/jobjn

>Labor refuse to release citizenship documents for MPs facing questions
archive.is/AnuyP

>Inflation Nightclub police shooting victim pointed toy gun at bar staff, CCTV footage shows
archive.is/6gM2l

>Committal hearing underway for men charged over plot to attack Melbourne CBD sites
archive.is/dzp7c

>Mortgages and debt: How lending culture is leaving Australians vulnerable
archive.is/gHo9h

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/advocates-slam-anti-lgbti-poster-on-melbourne-street/8828566
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/advocates-slam-anti-lgbti-poster-on-melbourne-street/8828566
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/darebin-council-decision-on-australia-day-ceremonies/8828198?
pedestrian.tv/bites/melburnians-turning-droves-strayas-first-doughnut-hsp/
youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Inflation Nightclub
That degenerate sex club should have been shut down ages ago.

we need to outlaw homos again

We need to outlaw a lot of things again.

Kim Jong poof has a whole country as an amusement park for himself. He's never going to give it up. I'm sick of hearing about NK. Either nuke them or stfu.

I would outlaw beards so there could be no hipsters and hippies.

I doubt anything will ever happen both sides just like waving their dicks about

based quantas

You should need a licence to have a beard. Real men only.

I could go with that. Must have done military service, in the army.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/advocates-slam-anti-lgbti-poster-on-melbourne-street/8828566

This stinks like false flag. Anybody realistically trying to convince people wouldn't use the word fags. They would use the politically correct term poofs.

What if we archive that
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/advocates-slam-anti-lgbti-poster-on-melbourne-street/8828566

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. They've been using dirtier and dirtier tactics more and more these days.

evening

Who here /stoner/?

>inb4 degeneracy

do you have a job or are you one of them stoners that just sits around smoking bongs all day?

I've got my startup idea!!!

howjewishisyourrealtor.com.au

work
get high before
lunch
and after

basically a functional marijuana "addict"

regardless of what Kim Jong or America wants, China & Russia definitely do not want to be sharing a border with American occupied territory. Thus it will never happen.

if they just fucking nuke the whole country then Russia and China would have an irradiated waste land as a buffer zone

Are none of you cunts gonna say something about those yarra cunts "banning" Australia day?

that's old news you uninformed drongo

>"""Functional"""

we should organise an Australia parade through the city of yarra on Jan 26th just to piss them off

Aw true, i fucked off from pol a while ago

Yarra is a bunch of faggots anyway.

>weed
>a drug

why are you a poofter or something

fucking ay
would actually join in
fuck this degenerate city
only here because the work here is good
wanna be back out in country nsw where people still call niggers, niggers and no mudslimes come any where near

I don't think Russia is likely to want its 3rd busiest port and their docked Pacific fleet annihilated. But anyway, the only reason it will happen is so Rothschilds can get their hands on one of last remaining decentralised banks. And it's pretty useless to them if it's country is vapor.

Nah got a 1 month ban, lost interest

Can someone send some soft red pills to Pauline

If she used her parliamentary privilege to share a solid red pill it would make me happy

I'll settle for her just entering some Swedish rape statistics into parliamentary hansard

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-21/darebin-council-decision-on-australia-day-ceremonies/8828198?

another one, sorry, not going to archive because I'm not a brow-beaten paranoiac.

I used to be. It's a pain in the arse having to score pot all the time. Don't miss it really.

reckon we could pay some abos to let us put chains on them an parade them through these places on Australia Day

Mayor: Kim Le Cerf | Australian Greens

No surprise there

yeah that's why I don't smoke it, dealing with fucking drug dealers and their lies. If it was legalised i'd probably smoke it instead of drinking after work

>Darebin's nine councillors include four Greens, three independents and two backed by Labor
Friendly reminder to all to place Greens last, then Labor.

I was gonna say they should legalise it. I probably wouldn't smoke it again until I was old and retired though.

Alcohol companies and pubs and clubs have a lot of power over politicians so they probably never will.

She is not smart enough to process new information. Her brain is still not fully wrapped around the muslim issue after years of focus on the topic.

It might happen in like 20 years. They went ahead with medical cannabis

>voted 7-2 for the series of controversial changes
There is a small chance that Labor were the good guys in this.

nah, it's fucking nigga weed. Stick to booze, it's more culturally appropriate.

Have you tried www.leafedin.org?

I just tried it for the first time.

would still drink on my days off, I mainly drink after work because I need to relax and lots of people I work with piss me off

It's possible. But Labor usually bend over for Green preferences.

>implying it isn't.
You're degenerate mate, there's no way around it.

Meet the aussie locals REEEEEEEEEE.

Reminder that qanda is going to be so fucked tonight.

Only panelist is Bill Shorten.

Guessing it will be a total shill instudio audience.

alcohol is worse than marijuana in every way imaginable
prove me wrong
you cannot

Nah looks good though thanks cunt.

does that girl have a moustache?

Alcohol is worse for most of your health in comparison to marijuana - except for brain functioning. The thing is though Alcohol is a part of Australian culture while weed is not. So I'd prefer a drink with the boys any day to whatever foul filth you dirty stoner cunts do.

You're deluded,but then that's why you smoke weed.

Having a few cones with your m8s is basically the same as sinking a few tinnies with your m8s, if anything the two compliment each other.

I think weed is worse in that it can bring on paranoia and mental health problems much more than alcohol does, plus it stays around in your system for much longer, about a week or a month or two. Where as alcohol is gone in a day or two.

I don't think it's a mild drug at all but I don't care. Heaps of people are stupid cunts whilst being completely sober.

>whatever foul filth you dirty stoner cunts do.

We murder children and have satanic blood orgies.

This
Bonging on with my m8s in the back shed is Australian culture
Those shitty tin sheds

This. I kind of miss those days, but then I'd be driving around off my tits all the time.

are u guys feeling a collapse?

One of my m8s used to have an epic stoner shed in the backyard, had a super comfy lounge, coffee table mini fridge, tv ps1 and n24, used to love playing super smash bros stoned off my tits, fucking good times, wish I was young again.

Lots of my family, fuck stoners are shocking when you have to be around them, it's absolutely degenerate

Is qanda on tonight? Couldnt be any worse than last weeks id imagine

It's just Bill Shorten as the panelist

I can't even stand the grimacing smile his face has on the qanda site.

Its gonna be fucked

knew a guy just like this. lived in the hills. shit, they were good times.

Yes. The panel consists Bill Shorten and him alone.
This has the potential to be much worse than last weeks.

>

Just

This is going to be boring as fuck

Anyone have some anti-gay propaganda posters for me?

I got you

A MODEL OF HEALTHY FAMILY. CHILSREN SHOULDN'T BE WITHIN 100KM OF THESE EVIL POOFTERS.

Remember, vote no, and most of middle Australia will vote no. They'll cite bogus surveys saying "majority will vote yes" but they sample only sample inner city faggots.

Time to take this communist cabal down. Speak up at every public opportunity, don't be rude, be persuasive and civil. They will look bad.

Why is Melbourne so homophobic?

It'd be weird if she didn't

If they change the date I will take the day off from work and go drink beer on the beach.

Fuck these cunts, the 26th will always be Australia day

Straights are as degenerate desu. Aids exists in straight couples too

fuck off faggot.

I mean, go for it. But aren't there statistics that aren't completely made up to support your case?

Those aren't made up though.

Because there exist a place beyond Melbourne.

The only homophobic people in melbs would be non white immigrants

As a Victorian, I have to say the outer suburbs and Rural areas contain a shitload of bogans that would beg to differ.

even the media company cited is made up

ah true, but they hate anything that's slightly off. Fags holding hand is a defined no

on hajj ama

That they do, I live in rural vic and can say the vast majority of bogans around here are "Slightly off". I've seen them walk around in 4 degree weather wearing shorts and thongs.

They're bogans, not soft cunts

Nah m8, think the people I saw were ice junkies. They had scabs and shit all over their arms.

>on the turps with a mate on king street
>cunt yells "why don't ya blow him ya fag" out car window
>yell back "fuckin suck me off ya wog fairy"
>get to the lights at the same time as him
>he passes me a great northern through the window
melb > syd, culture capital of ostraya

bump

Burn Melbourne to the ground

pedestrian.tv/bites/melburnians-turning-droves-strayas-first-doughnut-hsp/

Leave my beard well alone cunt

Reminder for why we should oppose sexual degeneracy. 1/2

2/2

uma delicia

VB is a shit-tier beer

Those who push gay marriage know these truths & they want civilisation to fall one step at a time.

VB ads are top tier though
youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4

EEEHHhehehehe

STOP
THE
FAGS