Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?

FBI Houston will hold a Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR). We’re looking for qualified candidates of different racial and ethnic backgrounds who represent the communities we serve.

Interested candidates should submit their resume to Houston DAR Talent Network.

Candidates for special agents must be U.S. citizens between the ages of 23 and 36.

Partner today with the FBI to help us diversify our special agent workforce. Through the Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Program, we want to collaborate with your organization to attract diverse, qualified applicants to the special agent role.

Our special agents come from all walks of life. They are computer scientists, engineers, lawyers, pilots, military veterans, detectives, and accountants. We train them to interrogate suspects, investigate foreign spies, and infiltrate organized crime. They serve on SWAT teams, track cyber thieves, and supervise complex terrorism investigations. Above all, they uphold the rule of law, defend civil rights and civil liberties, and protect the innocent. For more information about the role, go to

www.FBIjobs.gov.

Questions about DAR? Please reach out to Program Managers:

Eddie A. Winkley
(202) 324-4336
[email protected]

Bhavna Patel
(202) 323-9850
[email protected]

Nah mate, you're alright. I doubt that our equivalent (NCA) would accept me anyway.

How about you guys allow us to smoke weed and then ill apply.

Yeah but FBI is below my pay grade, so was the one of the five eyes agencies.

It's sad that I have the skills but there's no work that pays enough compared to the corporate world.

Get back to me once you guys diversify your weed staff

Gonna need a lifetime supply of Pop Tarts and Hot Pockets.

I heard a rumor once that the FBI hires a lot of bronies and degenerates and people onto their staff. If that's really true, my heart goes out to you guys, it must be slim pickings if you have to come here.

>implying whites are invited

I'm white. That's diverse, right?

I'm glad you are openly recruiting now instead of going through your fronts like the Aryan Nations or the KKK.

if you are dirty, it can pay very very well.

The FBI doesn't hire "dirty" people. They would just cause internal conflicts.

People like you don't have any awareness of the group. If you don't want the USA to crash and burn, then these /ourguys/.

Yeah James Comey and his whole crowd aren't "dirty" at all.

>FBI Houston will hold a Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR).
>We’re looking for qualified candidates of different racial and ethnic backgrounds who represent the communities we serve.
That means if you are a White Man, don't bother.

Yeah, in the UK amongst far right groups there are more NCA/MI5 infiltrators than actual members.

Mate of mine is in the NCA and was undercover in a human trafficking ring. After making great progress strangely their team received orders from Whitehall (directly) to drop their investigation with "immediate effect". No explanation.
He says they were finding several links to NGOs

The FBI is under orders to no longer officially track Communists. Maek u thing

>Diversity Agent Recruitment = NO WHITES!

Fuck you FBI! Wtf?!?!?

>I'll bite
First convince me the FBI handled the Hillary investigation properly.

Hola gracias, buscais hispanos?

>1 post by this ID

Is there a wheelchair ramp? I need a wheelchair ramp.

I applied to the FBI 2 years ago. I have a degree in Criminal Justice and a squeeky clean record. Why am I not an officer? Because I clicked the box that said White on the 'diversity' page.

Why do people keep falling for that? One time the government collected intelligence from my neighbors and then send some weird guy to my door shouting at me about how I wanted to kill him (???) just to conclusively determine whether or not I'm white because I hadn't checked any diversity boxes.

Turns out this was part of Obama's secret race database for section 8 "desegregation"

>not clicking indigenous american
ya dun goofed m8.

>Dr Patel
>Im FBI
>you dont get to hire whites

>Above all, they uphold the rule of law, defend civil rights and civil liberties, and protect the innocent.

They are not aware how Orwellian they have become, are they?

Pro-whites have no rights outside the right to shut up, and the FBI are among the ones that make sure it stays that way.

>when you realize that this whole time you've been fighting the jews so poos can replace them
And I'm out.

>FBI
>jobs
>.gov

Kinda what it feels like.

Different from who?
>whites, obviously

>If you don't want the USA to crash and burn

I can't wait until it crashes and burns. The sooner it happens, the sooner we can replace it with something less stupid

>tfw the South was right about keeping state's rights

At this point I am entirely certain the only reason the KKK still exists is because of the FBI.

Pretty sure the KKK exists because of Jeff Sessions. I don't think he really disavowed during the confirmation hearings.

Dear world,

This is why our young white males have dropped out of polite society.
--
>divesting the most dynamic and violent race of their birthright and expecting anything good to come of it

If you're stupid enough to believe that then you must be a shill. Im not a fan of sessions but certainly not because he failed to disavow KKK in confirmation hearing.

I think it would have been appropriate to extend it for another day so we could have the opportunity to have him asked if he was really sure about what he said about not being a an ardent racist KKK supporter.

Can't be too sure with these neo-nazis around.

I'm pretty sure you're just too autistic to realize he's joking.
Here have some more (You)s.

>not checking them all

His confirmation hearings?
I'm sure hes spoken about the subject but couldn't recall what exactly was said. Similar to Russia recusal.

how do i bcom astronot.

>FBI Houston will hold a Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR).
So they aren't looking for competence or aptitude in their candidates, but skin tone. When is Trump administration going to crack down on institutional racism?

This just goes to show that ZOG intel agencies are declaring themselves the enemy of whites.

>"We’re looking for qualified candidates of different racial and ethnic backgrounds who represent the communities we serve."

Sorry white boy not for you

Draw strars on dall wall and jump at it, then u bcome guud astronat like me sinserrely fbi

ITT:

NICE

TRY

FBI

You'd be amazed if I told you what kind of people I work with. They keep all the normies back in Langley. The rest of us are shipped off overseas.

Been with the Agency for 3 years now.

I don't have a degree and have too much social anxiety.

I just have all these great ideas.

Life isn't fair.