>walk into the nearest church just to see what its like
>first thing i see is a nigger hugging a white
>1/3 of the congregation is black
>get visibly disgusted and leave

I thought Christianity was redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-PoNDRD8k1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i joined a free masons lodge instead and i get to read up and talk about various theologies. id say give it a try i its qlot better than cucked as fuck proddie or catholic mass

>LARP flag
stopped reading there

You go spiritual, no religious man, you got memed.

You may find that some inferior negroes have hearts bigger than the smartest caucasian. What then you son of Noah? Continental philosophy and darwinism lead to the eventual dehumanization of man. You do not have many choices. You have to serve somebody. You, Satan, or God.

There is only one redpilled religion for whites

Something like 90% of congregations are 90% one race. You obviously found some new agey non-denominational church which encourages race mixing.

Christianity is redpilled.
American meme cultist (((Christianity))) is not.
Fly to Europe for church service, user.

Become spiritual, don't participate in mass gatherings. I'm not a fan of the cult-like feature of masses (and the Italian fucks who go there) but I'm slowly embracing Catholicism more and more for spiritual purposes

psilocybin mushrooms cured my atheism.
now i do not believe in god.
because i know i am god.

Christianity is alright as long as you are aware that you're following the real Jesus and not kiked Jesus (aka The old testament part 2)

Christianity isn't redpilled. The Bible says everyone dies in a great flood, and in the same book claims that not everyone died in the great flood. Christianity is a joke, as are all Christcucks.

>I thought Christianity was redpilled

you genuinely thought Christianity was racist?

Kys nigger living scumbag

This

Pantheism is the true redpill. The laws and functions of nature are the exact will and manifestation of God and holiness, to go against the natural order of things is to sin against the will of eternal providence.

youtu.be/-PoNDRD8k1c

>1 post by this ID

how much pressure does it take to make a fossil?

well it would take a world filled with water to make fossils that's how much pressure it would take

No it wouldn't. There are plenty of fossils found in feet of sediment in areas that had never been covered with water. This is something you can google, why do you need people to spoon feed you?

>I thought Christianity was redpilled

You must be a trumpfag

Christianity is the most cucked religion ever

black families used to be strong and heavily christian

ghetto culture is an invention pushed by them to ruin the blacks

they've always been in america, they have a right to be here. raise the standard of living in black communities, get them jobs, reverse the brainwashing. immigration reforms. welfar reforms. and in a couple generations the black birth rate will level off and they won't be a threat.

or larp as a nazi and get nothing done because everyone hates you

>being too much of an edgy loser to be saved