Trump has Lewy body dementia. He will officially announce it...

Trump has Lewy body dementia. He will officially announce it, and step down on October 9th as a result of a major domestic terrorist attack on October 1st at an Atlanta Falcons football game, and his failure to respond to it properly.

On October 13th there will be an attempted coup in North Korea, and Kim Jong-un will release mass amounts of Sarin Gas within Pyongyang killing over 100,000.

A China led response will intervene, and North Korea will officially become a colony of China while the US is still in disarray from Trump's resignation.

It's hard to say exactly what will happen in this timeline post October, but there is a 99% chance these two major events will occur in this timeline.

The Yellow Raven is watching.

what the fuck man is today like the day we invented time travel and you can't time travel to before the machine was created?

But what about today and the eclipse. I need someone to feed my schizophrenia in the short term. October is too far away

Bullshit

> 99% chance

We need something better in this place.

really sick and tired of you fuckers coming here. time travelers go back, we're full.

Where do you go, fantastic dreambird?
Answer to my yearning
Take me away from here

My dick will also grow 10 inches.

>How do you keep a room full of retards waiting?
>I'll tell you on October 1st

you and your autist bingo card go somewhere else

>11 inches wide, 1 inch long

i second that

This is some John Titor level bullshit right here.

See kids this is what happens when you pull your peepee!

Voyager is surprisingly based

I can never tell what drives these autistic posts, are you mentally unstable from lack of sleep or are you just making bait threads for (you)s like the fucking leaf you are.

Mephisto 13

this.

Youre a chubby guy

Flag off

So you're saying I shouldn't draft any Falcons this year?

OP is a faggot

>an attempted coup in North Korea
You see, that's where you lost me. Koreans are the most JUST people on earth, they don't have the fucking balls to stand up against supreme leader

They're always selling you a time further down the road. If you're waiting, you're complacent. They want you complacent, latching on to October like you're latched on to September now. They want you distracted from how the last big thing was nothing, and the one before that, and the one before that.
When September 23rd rolls around and is shown to be nothing, you will already be locked down on October 1st. And then they'll release a 'happening' to occur Christmas eve, and then sometime in March, to keep you fixated, distracted and complacent until the next time they have need of your collective autism.
Fuck them; make your own happenings.
Hail Eris, Praise Kek.
>no image

Tomorrow at night you will have a heart attack.

You will die in your sleep.

The Black Cobra is watching.

There is no way of detecting that someone has lewy body dementia...