What is wrong with German women?

What is wrong with German women?

pb rape babies

German men are tall, handsome and cultured. They belong to one of the greatest civilisations that has contributed so much to the world, yet German women still yearn for Ahmed the Arab manlet cock whose forefathers were probably sheep Shepard's.

>at least one parent German = other parent not German
is everyone as bad at reading stats as whomever made that pic

european women in general are major sluts. I feel like a sex god when I visit europe, our local skanks just make it so hard to get laid

thanks jews!

welfare means they don't need to look for a husband

Checked! White womyn will always drip wet for our big black muslim cocks.

Just because the graphic made you look, it is gold.

Yes, the 217,000 babies with a German mother who is unmarried are not all with a foreign father. Still, just think for a second, 30% of babies are born to a German mother - at that point she was unmarried. In 1990 that was just 11%.

Then you got the 9% of babies with two foreign parents without German citizenship, the 4% of two foreign parents with German citizenship, the 4% German mother with a foreign father who are married, the 5% German father, foreign mother married and the 1.5% German father, foreign mother unmarried.

So who is left with a German father and German mother - married? Because that is the only real stable situation. I challenge you to come up with the figure. They didn't include it in the data outright... for some reason.

>I feel like a sex god when I visit europe, our local skanks just make it so hard to get laid
Visiting brothels doesn't mean you are a sex god. That is why you pay the hookers. I have never seen a foreign Turk able to pick up a German girl... ever.

FAT ugly &OLD That is all you can dream about

This.

As far as I can tell... Magdalena only fucks Alexander. She spouts the most ridiculous stuff but only takes Aryan semen.

t. russian rapebaby

this level of delusion is not healthy kraut. I even got laid with girls I picked up on the street while asking directions. europe is EZ mode. I support kikes with all my heart on systematic degeneration of europe

All women have a rape fetish and it extends to their politics

Brainwashing and good chances are those are Polish
It's funny how utterly cucked your mind is. you Sup Forums subhumans are obsessed with non-existent """"""nonwhite masculinity""""" which can only be spotted by omega shitskin incels like you and a few trashy whores. Not a single rational and nationalistic soul cares about racemixing; we care about the problem that "people" who do racemix are not kicked out of Europe immediately

Women will be women. Maybe The US should stop occupying German soil so the few remaining German men can fix the situation unhindered.

>1945 to 2017 = 72 years of US boots on German soil

In before some pleb burger spergs out about Germany/Europe asked them to come. They did not. It's an occupation force, and a denazification force.

>72 years

German bros are mudslime rape babies??
hahhahaha
Completely btfo

Again, learn about german demographic statistics or btfo - ethnic german interrecial marriage with niggers and muslims is about 0.5%. Roach with german passport marrying his cousin from anatolia = the statistic you see here.

The natives? Because for all we know every Portuguese incel is a potential part-arabic immigrant in the making. Laughing hard at the moment since it's Polish, Portuguese, Italian IMMIGRANTS and other non-European third world trash that are victims of the rapefugee and arabic crime

Quite the bants coming from a Kraut satellite inhabited by slavshits.

Come... let us all sit in the corner and have some vodka.

I'd rather shoot myself in both legs than ally with ahMeds on anything

Don't like to defend Germans, but this is surely just because the vast majority of the "refugees" are male?

Kind of. And desperate ugly women wanting dick.