archive.is/mFqgO
github.com/minexew/Shrine
youtube.com/watch?v=zfEAgtYDyJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0YqKcMPMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

???
i hope hes ok

templeos.org/Videos/MAH00125.MP4

This is a national travesty, I literally just rang up my mother at 3AM crying about how Terry is never going to come back. Luckily she was able to calm me down.

I just hope those CIA niggers will return him, alive.

All he did was create a bible gui for linux, he didn't actually write a OS.

Again? He probably just forgot to take his meds like last time.

>bible gui for linux

you're retarded
he wrote everything

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

Let's archive it
>motherboard vice com/en_us/article/wnj43x/gods-lonely-programmer
archive.is/mFqgO

The rapture has started. The purest soul is the first to go to heaven.

GIVE THOSE CIA NIGGERS HELL TERRY. WE ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU

Faggot and idiot neck and neck in the consolation prize race that is your life.

His parents' dog was getting raped by niggers. I'm sure he's out to solve the problem.

cool OS terry, wanna bring it to the white house?

How many people actually use templeos?

so is he really missing or is it that he hasn't posted any videos lately? He can do that, not post for a few days

he has also been drinking all summer, since after Sup Forums sent him an email from the vatican

Watching him trying to open a case of beer was one of the best things yet.

link?

oh dude he has so many videos.
He removed his own youtube account, and just uploads videos to his host. Someone at g made an account in his name and uploaded lit hundred of his videos as he uploaded them.

Check there on youtube, it isn't being updated anymore with his newest videos though

Somehow JewTube never lets me find what I'm looking for even though it knows I like TAD videos and always puts his face on the front page so everybody can wonder wtf this crazy staring guy is.

Another great one is when he tries to figure out how to buy hamburger at the store after taking up driving. It's so incoherent you have to feel bad for how messed up his cognition must be, and then he looses at the checkout, drops something, calls some random an FBI child molester on the way out and then says it's OK he dropped something because God is perfectly just.

kek yeah that one is brilliant

I like the ones where he is drunk driving too, man they made me worry, we was drunk driving two days in a row, everyone must have seen he was drunk too

Give Terry back you fucking CIA niggers!

His dissertations on traffic lights and turning lanes are particularly erudite.

One is moved to compare and contrast his ranting in the store about how he feels like he's surrounded by ghosts and demons that come out of the air when people are in his way, and how he later almost starts yelling at people to get out of his way so he can make it back out of the store after securing $20 worth of soda (which he did correctly calculate and count, to his credit, so that it could be as easy as throwing a $20 bill at the cashier so he could GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE STORE)

They took down the TempleOS archive channel a few days ago. A week or two ago they disabled uploading, but then for no reason at all they also decided to delete it a little bit later.

I hope someone made offline backups of all those videos. We cannot lose the sacred TempleOS archives.

Or the time he went on a mission from God to buy sheets, convinced himself that God told him he needed to buy blue ones in order to resolve the crisis of which sheets to buy when confronted with a whole shelf of options, and then got home and flipped out about the eternal crisis of what to do with the brown sheets that were already on his bed and had to turn off the camera because it would violate copyright to turn on the music so he could work.

Solid logic at 3:50, I'm convinced.

nobody

but im a coder and his ideas really do shit all over current operating systems

hes a genius but unfortunately being genius makes you crazy

They're going to MKUltra him so he doesn't have any semblance of coherent thought left, poor Terry he's already been through so much.

Ancaps still don't get public education, sad!

He's going to take care of the CIA niggers once and for all. It is his destiny.

BAMN is coming for him... They'd hurt him out of spite and do it on camera.

I hope he's alright. Being that intelligent but fucked up at the same time must be hell.

underrated

Can I get a quick rundown on this 16/40 year old kid/man?

it's in the second pic

>Terry is missing.
FAYE AND GAK

Where's the fucking proof, like a link to a respectable and trustworthy news website?

Yes he did you CIA nigger

>Coder
Into the trash it goes.

>have above average iq
>be system programmer
>decide to make os
>go crazy
>became bulwark of Christianity against CIA niggers and their satanic non-VGA display modes.

CIA niggers finally got him.

they fucking glow in the dark too!! Scary shit. I hope Terry is alright.

So when Terry said he ran over and killed a glow in the dark CIA nigger do you think he just killed a guy wearing one of the high visibility jackets?

What? ...no.

When you get to the point that you start to think the radio is narrating your thoughts then it might not be time to jump to conclusions about whether it was a high-visibility CIA nigger or a glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger.

Sounds like he got molested as a child. That or he became sexually active as a child (which is usually caused by being molested)

I don't think getting diddled gives you schizophrenia.

Wow, this really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

THEY FUCKING GOT HIM

but does it activate the almonds?

The CIA niggers finally got him.

R

this might

Perhaps Terry has purchased a Dodge Charger.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5YokNW7tIs
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

There was another YT TAD archive posting his new vids, but YT took that channel down recently.

Anyway, if he goes missing for more than a few days, you can just call him. If he's really missing, I'm his parents will let you know.

what's his number?

One of my favorites when when he burst out of his room and started redpilling his parents about niggers.

You know it's good when the dog starts barking.

CIA NIGGERS GOT TO HIM

QUINTESSENTIAL COMPILER-WRITER

i wrote a fucking compiler, nigger

Terry was Obama all along.

>you think Terry didn't do it the white man's way

>he didn't actually write a OS.
actually he did motherfucking CIA nigger, go look at it

Are you, by any chance, from MIT?

We must save him

No he wrote an OS, an amazing JIT C shell and a load of other very very clever stuff.

Looks like an Ainsley/Obama hybrid
damn

How did you get to Australia, Terry?

Use it a bit to quickly get ideas going in C

Yeah he kind of needs to be employed.

he deleted or youtube removed his best video 1776, does anyone have it uploaded somewhere?

He'll be fine.

I've been looking through old newspaper archives from where Terry Davis used to live. I did find in one newspaper that there was an unsolved hit and run that killed a man. It happened sometime around 9/9/99 so maybe he is telling the truth.

CIA niggers can't melt steel Terry

Really? Post link

The day TempleOS has a net stack and capable web browser is the day many of us make the switch.

Was he really in the CIA?

He is probably just killing some glow in the dark cia nigger.

He'll be fine.

Someone over on Sup Forums was working on it I believe

Web browers are the worst. Net stacks a mixed bag.

Even the original mozilla wasn't capable back when you had to call the internet on the phone, or play it back from a single-speed CD-ROM drive. Fuck Tim Berners-Lee and fuck CIA and MIT niggers.

KILL THEM ALL TERRY

KILL

THEM

ALL

ROFL

github.com/minexew/Shrine

Shrine is a TempleOS distribution that aims to be more modern & approachable.

Shrine aims to improve upon TempleOS in several aspects:

Approachability: Shrine ships with Lambda Shell, a more traditional Unix-like command interpreter
Connectivity: TCP/IP stack! Internet access!
Software access: Shrine includes a package downloader
Versatility: unlike stock TempleOS, Shrine requires only 64MB RAM, making it feasible for cloud micro-instances and similar setups (note: this is planned, but currently not true)

Software included in Shrine:

Mfa (minimalist file access)
Lsh (Lambda Shell)
Pkg (package downloader)
Wget

They can't get to him becouse he always knows then they come. CIA niggers glow in the dark, you know? You just run them over with your car.
Fucking birds.

Wow that's good news. Do you know Terry's thoughts on that, likes/hates? Have you tried it?

not sure what he thinks and i havent tried it
theres also a gameboy emulator and i think terry likes it

youtube.com/watch?v=zfEAgtYDyJA

yess. Well I have a VM anyway. Love the Holy C compiler and the way it all seamlessly works together.

Also a Terry Davis adventure game running on TempleOS. I don't think very much work was ever done on it though

nice

your pic reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0YqKcMPMw

KEK

>tfw to dumbto understand anything
>tfw you will always be a CIA nigger

Your anti virus ripware is demanding payment again

Local news did a story on how Russian hackers used the virus software provided on every store-bought computer to fuck your shit up.

And then it ran an ad for virus software during the commerical break. top kek

>Russian hackers
Fake news

TempleOS is immune to viruses

how do you know?

this, I remember that

Dude at my work looks exactly like Terry. Cracks me up

It could be Terry.