Why do Filipino flags come here and say they hate Blacks and Mexicans?

Why do Filipino flags come here and say they hate Blacks and Mexicans?

cause they think they are europeans, just like south brazil.

>Flags
No one uses a VPN or Proxy on Twitch...

they just want to be accepted by white people.
shame that, since they're literally lower than both niggers and wetbacks.

Angloboos

this

how is it a bad thing that they hate them?

Because they do, almost as much as they hate muslims and the spanish

I am a white American in flip land. Allow me to explain.

Flips hate niggers, because they have black skin and act like niggers. Also, black Americans came to flip land back when there were a couple US military bases there, and came inside flip ladies, producing horrifically disgusting abomination flip-black babies, which are around to this day and having more dark skinned flips. Flips want to become lighter skinned at any cost, so injecting black dye into their gene pool is a cardinal sin.

Flips hate for mexicans is simple. It is because Mexicans remind them of themselves. Flips hate themselves, so anybody that reminds them of themselves is to be shunned.

I would merry her, impregnate her and say basically FUCK YOU to my ancestors who managed to keep themselves pure and grant me blue eyes and blonde hair.

Because they are the same kind of demographic.

OMG we're famous now

Hiiii!

this

The bigger question is who the absolute fuck is this semen demon??????

ana cheri

Thanks HUE, you will be spared

Think of the most disgusting white guy on earth, and I'm pretty sure he can still find a filipina. I regularly see decent looking filipinos go for 60 year old fat white dudes.

Filipinas like whites. They like our white skin, noses, chest hair and dicks. Most of them find us superior and I know tons who will let me have my way with them.

Only Filipino trash dates blacks.

With all this being said though, you can't trust 99% of filipina's. All of them cheat. All of them spend all their money funding lazy relatives. None of them have any sense of financial planning or personal responsibility. Their purpose in life is to shoot out as many babies as they can.

Don't hate =) Are they not cure? We have to make these for Mr. 56%'er.

Filipinos are practically Mexican.

>Filipinos are practically Mexican.

Most of them do have spanish blood in them.

The difference I think is that most filipinos respect the white man as superior.

Cause they're not black, and they're not mexican, and they want to fit in? I don't know, just a thought. . .

Hell, most of the time I can't tell a philipino flag from a czech flag. I'm probably assuming they're czech.

Shhh. . . don't tell them I said that.

Who doesn't hate black and mexicans?

Actually that's an overstatement. I hate niggers which I distinguish from blacks, and I hate chicanos which I distinguish from mexicans that stay and work for their country

A Filipino who grew up outside of the Philippines is not the same as one who grew up in USA, Aus or Europe.

Same kind of demographic though.

Because everyone hates blacks and mexicans, even blacks and mexicans themselves.

>A Filipino who grew up outside of the Philippines is not the same as one who grew up in USA, Aus or Europe.

It's going to take more than a couple of generations to get that poor asian mindset out.

It's still a vast improvement in just 1 generation though.

literally everybody hates niggers, especially niggers

>Catholic, conservative values
>admire whites
>everyone hates niggers
>hate beaners for basically beating them at invading the US and ruining it

Nah, not really. Asian/Spanish mix. I have no problem with Phillipinos. Most that make it to the US seem alright, anyways. Besides, their current Pres/Prem/Ruler, whatever he's called seems to understand Islam. May be crazy as a bat, but at least he calls the Muhammedens out.

They like the money. You're a ticket out of poorsville.

Love you phillipines

No one's lower than nigs. Nothing wrong with Mexicans though.

Poor is relative, the world over. Are the phillipinas that migrate for marriage (who usually divorce the desperate bastards soon after) generally from poor families by local standards?
Or do all consider a relatively free ticket to the US a worthwhile opportunity?

They usually don't even divorce them.

Low self confidence like every racist.

I'm absolutely in favor of a wall along the Mexican border to control the undesirables, but I have no problem with Mexicans in general, or Hispanics of any origin. Just insane to let anyone in though, and those here illegally, need to go back and wait in line like the rest. Plain and simple.

In Oz or US? In US it seems common. But then again, all divorce does. Yay Communism!!!

They´re better than blacks at least. It´s something.

C'mon leaf, not eveyrone can snag a big booty hoochy mama like you. Cut the rest of us some slack, why donchya?

>They like the money. You're a ticket out of poorsville.

That's true, but they still want it even if there will be no money involved. They are powerless.

Having a white man is a status symbol and most of the girls I know there would like some white blood in their line. It doesn't matter, most of them are going to have 10 kids anyway.

Its really up to me when I go. I could easily leave there with 6 different girls holding my seed. 2 have already given me the go ahead to do what I want afterwards and said they will take full responsibility.

I'll actually make the point that natives from the mountains (boondocks) are really, really nice. Almost infant-like when it comes to treating other people. Would absolutely take a bullet for them. The city folk are trash.

Because they are getting BLEACHED in huge numbers by sexpats

Isn't that the human nature world-wide, though? I hate cityfags in my native US, too.

Yes, they're normally poor. It's honestly extremely hard to get into Filipino social circles, if you're a foreigner. You're treated like an outsider. People here with jobs who can afford to pick their partner would pick other Filipinos rather than some random white who came onto them.

The ones that marry out normally are poor and, honestly, not that pretty by our standards. Or older women who're separated (but not divorced, since there's no divorce here) and want to go to the West.

Not always the case but that's the majority of the cases.

Btw, whities, rate this girl I like

... she hates me right now ;_;

Is a wall really needed though? I absolutely agree in border strength, but other countries do well protecting their border without a wall. The US has the resources to enforce already but politicians are the problem. A wall doesn't fix that and seems a waste of money if the next president leaves it unmanned

Not really, most flips are just edgy cringelords asking for attention. Look for them in other forums and such and you'll see them loudly repeating the popular opinion

She's like a 5 man. Not pretty enough for you to worry what she thinks of you.

to be fair they even separate themselves from whites. i played a lot of basketball with pinoy communities and they allways stick together. wouldnt call them racists tho

How about now?