Have you retards ever consider this?

Have you retards ever consider this?

France and UK in a couple of decades both will be with muslim majority.That means they will propably have access to the military.Both of these shitholes have nukes.

In a few words in a 20 years,salafists will have access to nuclear bombs

GG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html
independent.co.uk/news/nearly-half-young-french-voters-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-french-election-2017-a7723291.html
archive.is/CZG9a
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108345/Are-Americans-dumb-democracy-Scientists-claim-voters-lack-sophistication-recognize-good-ideas.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ruling class will stay the same. It's the masses who will become Muslim

atleast we didn't get called racist

holy shit... i actually never considered that.

>tfw pakistan, a muslim country, already has nukes you shithead

>France and UK in a couple of decades both will be with muslim majority

nope.

>France and UK in a couple of decades both will be with muslim majority.That means they will propably have access to the military.Both of these shitholes have nukes.

It will collapse before. There won't be one muslim governement or islamist party leading. There are incapable of uniting or governing, it will be chaos.

>In a few words in a 20 years,salafists will have access to nuclear bombs

You have already Pakistan with a nuclear bomb.

America has the codes to the trigger mechanisms.

No they don't lol.

India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea all have unsanctioned nukes

Pakistanis are not salafists/wahhabists you retards

>commie actually makes a good post
first time for everything I guess.

>t. 40% of my country's births have already north african/middle eastern parents

Worry about your own problems Americunt. In ~10 years your country will be in the exact same position. The only difference is that even with all your guns, you are too cowardly to do anything about it.

Plus they have only nuclear heads.They do not have ICBM.So their nukes are pretty useless

>France and UK in a couple of decades both will be with muslim majority.

American will be majority beaner long before this happens.

This

We'd be better off firing them straight up in the air right now and having a good time until they come back down.
I'm a serious because I'd rather burn everything than let them have it.
I don't want Britain like the USA.

top kek

pakistan already has nukes you dumb amerishit

Hi Germany and no we won't be majority Muslim. France yeah, UK no.

Try again though Germany sweetie. x

No you don't...

LOL!! Pakistan has already sold a nuclear missile to Saudi Arabia and one would argue that Pakshitistan is fucking Wahhabist. They protect Al Qaeda, ISIS and other nutcases like Osama Bin Toilet.

>Have you retards ever consider this?

i did, and its fucking hilarious.

>wait for inbred muslims to take over western europe
>muslims cant fight a war
>invade the west
>win immidiately
>Europe is Polish now

Cant wait.

>Pakistan has already sold a nuclear missile to Saudi Arabia
>things that never happened

lets have a competition who will die first!!!

rip
Where on to you (((BritISTAN))) with your muslim mayors and minority in your own capital city....oh where on to you, controlled op is all you are, leaves EU, takes more muslims anyway

You forget that Poles are too lazy and stupid to fight a war without gibs from other countries.

We will have a collapse of the gov before shitskins take power

People in glass houses...

Not this time.

>b-but I read it on Breitbart so it must be true!

To be honest it's mainly Englandistan, in the rest of the UK we are fine, like usual. England has always been raped and pillaged. They are weak and easily give in to invaders, it's in their DNA.

>UK
>muslim majority
>couple decades
Kek. The muslim population is 4%. US black population is 13%, Hispanic population is 17%.

Ooo thats a spicy redpill, saved.

>poles flee to Britain to use their superior technology while allowing their own country to be steamrolled
Oh I'm laffin.

>Kek. The muslim population is 4%.

funny, i was in UK two months ago and i could swear it was more like 94%.

but what could i know, i only have working eyesight.

Uk is 5% Muslim, France is like 10 %

>random pie chart
>could've been made better
Typical tricks, plus your pointing out (((cities))) that have always been lost besides New York and Philadelphia

>fake meme charts vs reality

lel

South africa also had nukes at one point, but they dismantled/sold to israel them before they gave over the keys to the dindus.

>London is the entirety of the UK

There is no fight over Poland because it's a shithole and nobody cares. Not even third-world Muslims running from death want to move there.

you're the fucking motherland
white people come from there
you never had slaves and you don't have mexico next door
you have no excuse for london and birmingham being under 60% white
it's pathetic and sad

>i went to the immigrant parts of London because I'm a fucking immigrant and there were immigrants everywhere!

>you have no excuse for london and birmingham being under 60% white
Other than our nation being centuries older than yours and having an empire that spanned 1/4 of the globe.

The UK will be 68% white in 2070. It will be 49% British-white people (aka Scottish, English, Northern Irish, Welsh, Cornish and Manx). Including ethnic Irish it would be 51% "British Islanders". The other 17% will be shit like Polish people and Romanians.

France's whites under 35 voted 60% in favor of Le Pen while all whites over 35 voted 60% in favor of Macron. If Macron doesn't remove kebab then France is going to go /fullfash/ in a generation and massacre everything browner than a paper bag.

>Be Polack
>Visit UK but can only afford to camp in the forest with Muslims and other degenerates
>Thinks everyone is Muslim and lives in the forrest
>Proud to be Polack

Oy Vey Chaim be subtle.

Aren't you guys like 20% Muslim ? You have it worst out of all of us

France is at least 25% nonwhite at least and that is not a meme....

>centuries older

Which is relevant how?

>empire that spanned the globe

Britain was 95% white in 1991, there was never a good reason to flood the UK with non-whites. Stop making a fool of yourself.

>back pedalling this hard
If cities didn't count why did you bring up London in the first place? Besides, if you look at the racial demographics outside of large cities in Britain, it changes from 60% white British to 90% white British. Meanwhile in America the trend of 50% ""white"" American remains the same no matter where in the country you go.

And tell us, what will the US be like in 50 years? If you're predicting a 20% reduction of whites in the UK (down to 68% white), then the US must be looking at 30% white at best.

The cunt of MoD Germany aims for a 25% mudslime military. Too lazy to source rn, articles are out there.

>not a argument
>doesn't pertain to anything being said
WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHEEEEITTT

dont put words in my mouth, jew, i didnt say london.
the nigger cockroaches are everywhere.

>bb.bbb....buuuutt its only london, its only the capital, its only the biggest city.

im not even talking about london, nigger.

the british no longer have the right to talk shit to anybody.
the swedes already learned their place and stopped sihtposting here, the british have yet to learn the lesson.

Yes, it is, whether some old chap in Surrey likes it or not. When London falls, so will the rest of the UK.

I personally don't expect UK, France and Germany to survive this century. By 2050 all of this will be a done deal.

You'll probably do the same once the goatfuckers outnumber you in your own country.

>Britain was 95% white in 1991, there was never a good reason to flood the UK with non-whites
So are you saying somehow I should have stopped immigration before I was born? If you'd ever opened a history book you'd understand that after WW2 and the empire's decline many people from the colonies were allowed into Britain, hence the Indian population we have. Good or not is irrelevant, it happened, and it happened because we had an empire. Whats your excuse?

>t. Celt subhuman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London

>9 million people in a country of 66 million

London is nearly 15% of the population of the UK

For comparison New York City is similar in size to London but is less than 3% of the population of the USA

England's Muslim population: 6%. Wales and Scotland are below 2% which makes most Brits underestimate their total UK figures.

England is about to become 10% Muslim due to old boomer whites dying and birth rates. Your government is deliberately burying this fact with incomplete data.

You are pathetic cucks and you are doomed.Period

When were you born? If you say anything after 1995 then get the fuck off this board

stay the (((same)))

Additionally each year 60,000 British people- mostly under 35- move to either the USA or Australia.

Australia has a "merit based" system, the USA doesn't. Once the USA does it will be even more restrictive than Australia's due to the "only English speakers" requirement meaning the number of young British people migrating to the USA will probably triple.

Elderly British people are also moving out of the country to places like Spain.

>If cities didn't count why did you bring up London in the first place?
Didn't say that and I'm not backpedaling, so you must have nothing to say if you have to put words in my mouth or image this up somehow. Some random city in America that isn't all that special to Americans is different then your capital city. Second I said those cities have already been lost because they been had minorities in them, they just out breed whites and the ones I'm pertaining to I talked about in my other post where you created your delusions of grandeur.

Pakistan has nukes, moron.

>im not even talking about london, nigger
Then what are you talking about? The area i live in is well over 95% white British and i've never seen a muslim or nigger in my entire life, so would it be justifiable for me to say that there are no muslims or niggers anywhere in the UK?

>its only 9 million muslims, its all cool.

How about not buying for them?

If you ever visit Denmark and you need a cab, call the cab service and ask for a H.C Andersen driver = you get a white cab driver

>No you don't...
but they almost certainly do to ours

Yeah same if you mean soul sucking death saturn worshipers, who also store foreskins as a delicacy? The Draenei.

>France's whites under 35 voted 60% in favor of Le Pen while all whites over 35 voted 60% in favor of Macron.

i am French, and as far as i know polling relating to ethnicity and religion is illegal here, do you have a source for this?

>France and UK in a couple of decades both will be with muslim majority
nope

>salafists will have access to nuclear bombs
muslim != salafist

>what's your excuse

Even without mass immigration the USA would only be 80% non-Hispanic white due to the fact the black population has tripled in size since 1940 due to massively better healthcare for niggers.

Additionally 100 years ago we annexed Puerto Rico and began letting Cubans in before the 1965 immigration act ever passed so the 10 million Cubans and Ricans would already be here. Combine that with the fact that 5% of the population was already "descended from mexicans" in 1960 and the USA would have had 20 million Hispanics no matter what.

And like I said the UK was nearly as homogenous as Japan in 1990, there was never a reason for mass immigration you Britcuck.

Bada-boom, excuse right there

Are you fucking stupid?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html

Fucking moron, pay more attention to what is going on around you

I'll take blacks over arabs desu. Blacks don't sneak into stadiums and blow up our children/regularly drives trucks of peace through our crowded cities. Our blacks mostly keep to themselves and kill each other.

This is why big corp chains are shit and you should only buy local.

Buy big corp = being jewish.

why would anyone want to move to spain unless they were sex tourists

London is 55% non-white so your post is obviously bullshit

>Our blacks mostly keep to themselves and kill each other
Yeah except they don't

>Then what are you talking about?

other areas, obviously.

are you implying only london has millions of niggers? lmao.

im pretty sure i could find a british shithole called Clovergandalflovehobbitshire that never saw a nigger, but who cares?

all your main population centers are infested, and its fine, because some rural shitholes arent?

Uhm no, you dumb burger. Muslims are less than 5% of our population. So perhaps 7% or 8% at best. There is no way they'll become a majority any time soon.

However, you're already almost 50% white. The spics and niggers will have your shitholes nukes in a few decades.

>Whites in Britain will be a minority, says (((professor)))
>2013
>Before we left EU
>Irish, Scottish and Welsh are 'minority'

Glad that's settled. Yanktard.

independent.co.uk/news/nearly-half-young-french-voters-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-french-election-2017-a7723291.html

44% of voters 18-24 voted for le pen

Arabs and other non-whites are 20%~ of that demographic group and we can assume that the overwhelming majority of them would not vote Le Pen

Therefore Le Pen secured an overall majority among voters 18-24 who are white

archive.is/CZG9a

The cucks who vote against free speech and guns better stay where they are. Great men and women sacrificed their lives to wage a war to free their kids from royal retards bankrolled by the Rothschilds (only for the US to be recaptured again by them 140 years later, but we're still on this ride).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html

>before we left EU

Which means you'll gain more non-whites even faster since migrating to Britain as a Pole will be more difficult than ever while Pakistanis are still migrating at the same rate as before

You moron. It will be islamists that sit in the missile launchers.

Osama was chillin in Pakistan bruh.

See Also why the fuck do you britniggers not understand that Trump is president and 26 million illegals+anchor babies are currently being deported? Are you unironically stupid? Or just insecure because you know things are getting better here and worse over there?

>empire
What's Sweden's excuse? Why doesn't the former Ottoman Empire have mass immigration? Immigration has nothing to do with empire. That's just a meme the ones responsible for immigration tell the dumb goyim cattle.

I live in a city which is 98.1% white. I think all the nig-nogs and pakis live down south in London. The greater London area is 1/3 of our population.
>never even seen a minority community till I went to London

There are one million British retirees in Spain

>b-but muh Drumpf!
The damage has already been done. If you really think Trump can deport 26 million people in 4 short years you are deluding yourself.

Not really relevant when your leaders are hellbent on importing 300,000 non-whites a year into a country where the native population is declining

Mate, our country is fucked. We're a disgrace to our ancestors. Stop trying to excuse it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108345/Are-Americans-dumb-democracy-Scientists-claim-voters-lack-sophistication-recognize-good-ideas.html

Yeah, but it's the sign of a damning trend about the locality. In the place of those chains, local food shops will soon be Muslim-owned, accelerating territorial gains.
>fading kek