POO IN LOO

>An Indian woman has been granted permission to divorce her husband because he would not build a toilet in their home

SUPERPOWER by 2020

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40992656

Jinder Mahal

Welp, there's a billion people. Gotta be a few cringe-inducing walking stereotypes among thing. On that note I'm surprised news like this isn't more common.

nuke niggers, arabs, then indians.

Come home to the white man, my beautiful Indian princesses.

You need not spend your days living in pajeets mudhut

You will never get our women, user. Stick to your white sluts.

>Show Toilet in house
>Get mobbed by Desis
It's gonna happen, man. Indian women are powerless before the Yank cock.

>falling for the porcelain jew

I have a beautiful toilet where I take a dump in each morning. Man, that feels good.

You wont get our girls, Britboi. Indian women will always keep their bloodline pure.

> (OP)
>nuke niggers, arabs, then indians.
Please don't

Hinpoos are subhumans

I've literally fucked like 7 Indian girls, no problem. They probably love that we don't smell like curry

This is a good thing.

And it is true. Arabs, Indians, Chinks and all other girls are hungry and thirsty for white cocks. I don't know why white women want nigger dicks.

So what was in their bathroom? Just a patch of asphalt?

based Pajeet

That could be any random toilet. We demand timestamp.

Pajeet should have gotten a poo-nuptial

She's a beauty, isn't she?

Do you keep it so clean by not shitting in it ? ;)

Ok, nice toilet indeed.

even with bidet sprayer next to it

this indian must be an elite to have such luxuries

Indian posters are so much better than Indian-Americans that post here. Holy shit do they make threads terrible, it's r/asian_masculinity-tier

I'm just a college student. My student loans are greater than Americas debt to China.

This is the standard dorm, nothing special.

Not bad ,Gurmeet, not bad...

I feel really bad for the civilised Indians like this woman, or the dude who got murdered because he kept advocating toilet use.

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Wow! That's really great toilet. The toilet you should be proud of.

Now I am sad... I will never have such a magnificent toilet :(

>button on the back
Your toilet's design is awful. Nobody wants to twist 180 degrees to courtesy flush. Then again, you're Indian, so I guess that sort of thing isn't exactly a cultural staple for you. At least you have a toilet.

DON'T PRAY TO IT
POO IN IT

Are there any indian dating websites that can be used in the UK?

I want to set up a profile with a clean toilet as my main pic

>girls are dumb and like guys of other races to "experiment"
yeah no shit, same reason why niggers fuck white girls

HAHAHAHA LE POO IN LE LOO HAHAHA XDXDD
Fucking peace of shit motherfuckers..
hahahaha sory idiot boy... I'm Indian living in America.. and I can get big dick'd chads every nite... and i'm no gey... boy... ;) buy now loser.. I think a blond hair Chad is calling me now... loser ;)

>no loo no vagoo

you know what they say about a knights armor with no damage?
what do you think they say about toilets with no streaks?
i bet you only have it to prove how rich you are, but you have your own designated shitting path in your backyard huh

An honest moment. I have mad respect for educated Indians, theyre based as fuck, usually into weed and good music and have a good sense of humor. Even with all the pajeet crap everyone gives them they just play along with it. Not chimping out like 70% of American Blacks do.