Words not to use

What are words used by niggers and nigger lovers that should be avoided?

Examples: I'mma, fixin, homie, based, etc.

How could I forget "nigga"?

Woke

>Thot
>Bruh

Lit
Finna
Axe
Dey

Heh, yeah, thats an obvious one

Food stamp

Y'all

Tryna

Thats more of a southern thing, not necessarily a black thing

Any word derivaded from ebonics.

yaas
slay

I be (instead of I am)
They (instead of their)
af

Ax'n

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

based is our word

"Fixin' to" is just southern.

Appropriate their language. Make a mockery out of it, to the point where people start associating it with ironic ghetto memes and, by extension, associate niggers who talk like that with ridiculousness and stupidity.

Big black cocks were especially designed to contaminate a pure Anglo womb with nigger cum, leaving millions of Aryan mothers in the new world to raise bastard mulatto children thus compromising thousands of years of pure European lineage.

That's just the way things are swaying. The Anglo takes great pleasure in watching Tyranus, a dark, virile and strong Saharan bull forcefully take his woman and breed her. It's in his genes to bow down beneath the superior bigger nigger dicker.

And even still, while the Negro fucks the brains out of some Nordic whore of Scandinavia, Tyrone and Big C are out stabbing and shooting the legs off white men. Brilliant.

Evolution at its finest. Revenge for slavery.

Definitely acceptable to say. Y'all means you all.

Jew
Buy
Sell
Oy
Vey
Anotha
Shoa

hard work and morality

No it isnt, nigger lover

gosh
howdy
silly
frick
bro
hun
dangit
niggeR

Checked for both
Yes, it used to be southern. But now every SJW says it, because most blacks do. The word is in the process of being appropriated by the left.

> What are words used by niggers and nigger lovers that should be avoided?

He woke af DESU senpai....start there....

>let's avoid ebonics
>let's throw away one of the few actual benefits of niggerification

man, y'all crackas stupid as fuck

AYO AYO HOL UP YU BE SAYUN WE GET MONIEZ NOW MUHFUGGA WE IZ KANGZ Y'ALL FOOL WHITEY

SEEN. as in:
>i just seen it
>i seen her the other day
thank you for this thread op
im sick of the negredation of white culture

The word nigger is quite offensive to white people as well as blacks. Faggot is another word that should be avoided at all costs because you never know if the person you are talking to might be a closeted homosexual.

And of course the worst and most offensive faux pas is to misgender someone.

None of you guys are actually brave enough to purposefully use this kind of language outside your mom's basement but I found that when I was having frequent slip ups public that I was stilling using these words so they were still in my brain. But if you completely eliminate them from your vernacular then it helps tremendously and you will have no chance of slipping up.

Seriously guys how hard is it to alter your way of speaking? We cannot afford to be uncompassionate in these times. Don't be selfish. Don't be immature. GROW UP!

lit
woke

Its a southern thing, fag. They are our allies, dipshit. Now go fuck yourself.