>rough roads ahead...

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235
youtube.com/watch?v=9HH7XhludDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not being able to handle the bants

Why even live?

Why is the UK literally Orwellian despite Orwell specifically warning them?

Guess what JBP said is true: you cannot change people's values no matter what you tell them.

Have fun in Englandistan m8

in other news, posts made in Sup Forums under the Union Jack flags all but virtually disappear while the difference is made up by a sudden spike in meme flag usage.

Thank God I live in a free country where shitposting on the Internet doesn't get me sent to prison

The absolute state of Western Europe. Get it together

OH HEY
DID YOU KNOW, RIGHT, THAT THE UK IS ORWELLIAN?

DID YOU ALSO KNOW THE UK HAS A MUSLIM PROBLEM?

Fuck this D&C repetitive bullshit every single God damn day

This is only the beginning setting in place for internet censorship in the UK.

>This is only the beginning
You obviously have only been here about a fucking week it's been the beginning for the last 10 years here in the UK you dumb foreign cunt.

>Getting shot at in CSGO is attempted murder

This is basically the police/government saying they don't know how to deal with actual issues so htey'll go after the internet to make it look like they're actually doing something

Freedom is a privilege, if you're being irrationally hateful then you have proven yourself unworthy of that privilege and thus it will be revoked.

Apparently turning your head to the side to make abuse magically disappear never occurs to these people.

Ignore the bbc, it's like our cnn

requeisteing nigga tweet just walk away image is not real is on a computer

>commiekike

like clockwork

Daily reminder that the ADL fully supports internet censorship and charging people with crimes for the things they say online.

>>like clockwork orange
FTFY

Side note, Sarahah can be fun.

>Freedom is a privilege
>Checks flag
Checks out.

>Make bait thread
>Newfags tell you to an hero
>Report them
>Quality of Sup Forums goes up 200%

This people know that is easy turn off the cellphone?

>hey maybe if I get mad it means I'm not brainwashed

It's fascinating that all you can manage to do is puke out your indoctrination.

Eugh, fuck off American. Go back to your blissful world of actually thinking that you all know how life is or has been lately in any European country.

UK is Cuckwellian

The Supreme Court ruled just a few months ago that there is no exception to the 1st Amendment and that "hate speech" is protected.

Now we will have to see if the US Constitution and Bill of Rights can survive Jewish demands.

>be kid in school
>get harassed and assaulted on the daily
>fast forward twenty years
>kids getting called faggot apparent equivalent to what I endured

Time to play the oppression olympics, anytime you start to lose an argument just come up with some fabricated story about how your uncle touched you.

>bullying
>a hate crime

>UK citizen participates in the two minutes of hate

Fucking hate Americans in any Euro thread

>UK is Cuckwellian

>implying the UK is Black Lives Matter home
>Implying the UK is 1% white
>implying the UK is the home of BLACKED.com
>Implying the UK is the home of this gender bullshit
>Implying our war memorials are being dismantled
>Implying we're as jew-infiltrated as the Jew-S-A

You're all honestly pathetically hilarious.

you brits dun goofed your country big time

Homesteader faggots pls go.

I have literally won the lottery being born a British Citizen in comparison to being a dusty third-world polack

> online abuse as serious as face to face

Oh nice that one photo of some faggot from a year or two ago

Well you really showed me, Jamal!

Sorry Britain. We don't mean it like that.

This could be our future with the whole TDS shit going on right now.

Poland, as a part of eastern block, was 2nd world, you uneducated chav fuck.

I'd rather go visit Bulgaria then travewl to United Shariastan.

hmmm

>Poland, as a part of eastern block, was 2nd world
>Polack calling me uneducated
You must be so proud, bright spark.

Hey, bin your internal organs for jizya charity, citizen.

In all seriousness this is not feasible, people are not going to be arrested for saying 'oy vey' or 'stupid nigger' on a youtube video, they would have to arrest about 5 million people mainly kids, it is more likely they will limit it to 'targeted harassment' on Facebook and Twitter, where you are actually messaging an individual, also the "victim" will probably be likely to have to report it. This is still so absurd though, just fuck this country, I hate it so much, there can be no 'uprising' when you need a tweeting license ffs

What's wrong Nazi? Scared people are finally going after your platform for hate speech?

You'd better watch your mouth cyberbully.

>nasty words on the internet
>hate crime

>raping literally thousands of white children because they're white
>not a hate crime

The concept of the "hate crime" is used excusively to target white people. The people behind this nonsense are traitors, and they deserve to hang.

Christ, every time I see this fucker I want to crack open his bloated bobblehead and see what kind of tumour is in there to make him this much of a faggot.

>he doesn't realize that once they take away free speech he's going to be the next target

do you know the definition for 1st and second world?

do you need help, i can explain it to you, if you want.

we seriously need a normie genocide

Hey, you better clear the way, there's a new mosque being built on your street, komrade.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-mosque-idUSKCN0RN1UD20150923

Also, lol what are chechens?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981235
Holy fuck the tranny in the video, ok so its about 'bullying' so to speak yeh specific individuals.

oman dont worry britbongs we americans can do all the thought crime for you :^)

>muh slippery slope

Cyber Bullying is one of the most cowardly things one can do

>bong bant

It's ok I have a license.

Oh hey tell me how you're from the United Nations?

>Fuck off American.

Reported for hate crime.

I know a mate that was arrested (Not charged thank fuck) by the police for a comment he made on YouTube.
The account had no associated info to him, he used a throwaway email so they had to ask his ISP or YT for his IP to go get him.

They intentionally processed him slowly so that he'd have to stay in a cell overnight.
Wanna know what comment got him arrested?

"There's tons of these Muslim rape gangs popping up now, and I always hear about how the police don't bother stopping them. Crazy world we live in".

Cops nowadays will go for cushy shit instead of solve crimes.

start knockin cameras down with baseball ba-- oh wait you cant because you down own any bats

>there's a new mosque being built on your street
Should that be news for me or something? I don't care for shit about the center. There's nothing being built where I live and never will be.

>chechens
An irrelevant savage minority protected by big daddy vlad.

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

let me guess, you just googled the definition for 1st and 2nd world countries, and now have to quickly derail?

>He doesn't understand what slippery slope means

Cyber bullying is bad (and even that is still debatable to some) but it's what happens when they decide to expand on the definition of cyber bullying. How long until they decide that arguing with someone online about a political stance is "cyber bullying" and lock you up for wrong-think?

DON'T BE A TWAT
BIN THAT BAT

Whatever happened to Sticks and Stones?

I'll take all of you cunts on myself to defend my country, gladly. Keep coming at me, I don't care.

One of you is an an-cap LARPing faggot, the other is an American (let's be honest you're known internationally for thinking you know everything about everything and this is one of those time's too, because you know all about my country based on the news articles you're allowed to see on the internet) and the last is a Russian guy who just narrowly avoided being beheaded by Chechens himself. The day when Russians can banter somebody for living in a dystopian nation, is always a humerous day.

I'm honestly impressed anyone in europe isn't curled up in a ball in the corner talking to themselves. Things are bad here, but I can't imagine what you fellas are going through. I guess we're all going to see it keep getting worse though.

>This negro bitch who is a literal we wuz kangz anti racist campaigner has this power

youtube.com/watch?v=9HH7XhludDs

why the fuck are we so cucked as a country?

I hope there will come a day when cops like that are treated like the traitors they are. We did away with the "just following orders" crap at the end of the war, so there's no hiding behind that. Any cop who enforced these nonsense rules is just as much of a traitor as the person who came up with them.

And for fuck's sake, your mate was literally telling the truth, and they proved him right by arresting him. I have no sympathy for scum that does that.

cheeky

LET ME IN YOU FUCKING FAT BURGERS REEEEEEEEEEE.

Typical Guardian drivel written by someone who has no idea what they are talking about

Just end it tb h

that's what a slippery slope is tho. Nobody's gonna lock me up for some bullshit i said anonymously on a site already filled with racists

Of course not. What are they supposed to do? Not check their status on ZuckBook four times a minute?

We let women vote

It's weird how these African names are never a sign that they're from Africa, but that they're black supremacists.

>be British
>post drawings of cutlery on Deviantart
>go to jail

>report the bait threat as abuse
>4chin shut down

This. I spent a good deal of time trolling bong police. Ask us and we will be happy to help. And the bong is right cut out the divide an conquer shit. Every nation that falls to this shit moves us up on the list.

I'll take Jewish rule over Muslim anyday. I hope your RETARDED people are eradicated

God damn it Brit bongs, now burgers are gonna have to go overtime with hate. Fucking stupid kikes, time to fire up those ovens to throw nigger faggots in

I don't attack you or your country, as there's no need for that, it's a joke in itself. I don't understand how can you still hold any loyalty to such a state.

You hate UK mocking threads? So why do you even read them? To what, scream at a bunch of random people that are simply disgusted by the lenghts your government took to thoroughly fuck your people?

Get your shit straight, mate.

>We would try and intervene in some way

Nah, if I saw a serious crime happening I'd be more likely to film it or just walk off and forget about it

It started with this man, we are the prototype for the rest of the anglosphere

>UK
>Paki director

kikes are worse than sand niggers any day, trust me

Lots of people are doing that here. But it's not as bad as any of it shows. The truth is always somewhere inbetween, right? We're cucked but not on the verge of extinction because there are lots and lots of people here like me still. I live in a
northern village and it's "xenophobic" as fuck, I even know of some normie Hitler supporters here

It means that somebody has a plan to enact censorship based on the ghosts of the past. Hence all of the idiot agent provocateurs at these events.

UK is becoming more cucked than Sweden.

You know people who live in freecountries aren't the problem, you envious little bitch, government is the problem. Instead of being mad at the US for not having blasphemy laws, call your local rep and tell him to stop being a cuck.

If somebody is more successful than you in life, don't think about how you can bring him down to your level, think about what he is doing differently than you, and think about how you can rise to his level.

Look at dunecoons in Palestine.

Look at greeks in the Ottoman Empire.

You decide.

Honestly, I don't get how our government can be full of we wuz SJW niggers with a lot of power..

Are you white?

>what kind of tumour is in there to make him this much of a faggot.

I think a tumor would have killed him long before it could get this bad.

My guess is that his head is filled entirely with Soy.

>South & East Asians

EMACHIN MI SHOK