Black role models for white men

Is it possible that black men can act as role models for white men?
I can think of some examples.

Will Smith, great actor, played a decent chap in Fresh Prince. Went to college etc.

James Stinson and Gerald Donald, along with other members of the Detroit Techno scene. Worked hard in jobs to support their music.

Idris Elba in the Dark Tower. Plays a cool, protective character.Slays the evil white devil character with his gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>members of the Detroit Techno scene
>techno
GTFO nigger lover

What did you think Stephen King meant by "dark tower?"

Clearly he knew about BBC.

>Is it possible that black men can act as role models for white men?
"No"

Well at least there is a character for young white males to identify with that isnt a fench homosexual pilot.

Honestly I'm more upset that they thought they could jam 7 books in random order into a fucking 90 minute film. So glad this is bombing.

I don't look up to criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&t=1s
White cuck btfo.

But in all seriousness, non shitty blacks can exist. Just don't forget, they're the exception that proves the rule.

They only introduce black role models to siphon food stamps and welfare checks from the urban audience. Also, blackwashing a gunslinger from The Dark Tower is fucking retarded. Idris Elba is not a goddamn cowboy.

If anything, these hippie liberal parents need to watch Get Out a few times to get the message and understand that even blacks are getting tired of being paraded like a monkey dancing in a circus

Of course. Only a fool would look at an admirable man and deny their quality, and an equal fool will look at an admirable man and project their virtues on all men. Recognize that the greatness in men as the product of a strong and well aimed will that is the product of one man's struggle and triumph. Emulate the good qualities they display. Don't allow your short comings to give you an opportunity to dismiss the good virtues of a man to protect your pre-conceived notions. That is the crab mentality.

What do you call a black x? - A nigger

>Nigger role models
>niggers
Are you high?

>Detroit techno
The most notable pioneer being a white guy from Toronto.

Did they really do this? That's disappointing

>will smith
>great actor
Kys
>Idris Elba
>The Dark tower
Like the movie that flopped harder than my dick after a cheeky strangle?

Yes. It's Sony Pictures though, so what did you expect.

this

take the good features (psychopathic fucking style) leave the rest

Actually, when I was in need of guidance it was a black e celeb that Sup Forums told me about.

Jiggaboojones or jigga2jones on YouTube, his guide on how to steal people's stuff at the beach still gets me through hard times, not so good in winter.

He also foretold of jt censorship, Reverend weev too - except he's always trolling so it's impossible to know if he means what he says or if he's trolling.

Weev isn't a classic knee grow, perhaps more of a Michael Jackson albino type. Without the pedo nonsense.

The first thing that comes to mind is the King Nig from Moonlight.

Even from his choice of wife, you can tell he's the real Alpha Dad. A shame that his shady job had lead to an undesirable end.

>Jiggaboojones

WE OUT HERE BIKE LOCKIN SHIT

Morgan Freeman taught me that it's okay to be black AND have freckles

no one here is going to see your fucking movie
stop trying to advertise here

This site. This fucking site! Racists.

Correct