Why Croatia is so Based?

If you dont like those commie leftist protests, all the media bullshit, or you are seeking a place with no shitskins then come here. Sure our Politicans are typical Balkan corrupt, but atleast we dont have any rapefugee issues, and if one does arise, it is dealt instantly, no BLM, no ANTIFA no nothing, Just a Beautiful Coast, a pretty Contintal part, lovely people and great weather.
So user, why didnt you move to Croatia yet

last:

Other urls found in this thread:

generacijaobnove.hr/za-silovatelje-koji-od-hrvatske-traze-azil-postoji-jedno-rjesenje-deportacija/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when the united yugo shitposting thread splits into a croatian thread and a serbian thread
oy vey its like 1991 all over again

it's always like that

Was told my whole life we were from austrian descent. Just looked it up and we were actually from Croatia while it was part of the Austrian empire. Looks phenomenal over there but what language do most of you speak? Most places say its a pretty confusing mix.

OY VEY, OPEN BORDERS FOR CROATIA

CROATIA IS SERBIA

we speak arabic and turkish. You're basicly turko-arab.

I think i may be sick...

maybe in your lands, here we speak ebonics only

po fug muggfuggin BIX NOOD muhfugga cracka boi

We've been side to side for literally hundreds of years

proper croatian hobby

Have you had your 5th prayer today my muslim friend? Inshallah. Stay safe and death to the west.

mufagga WE spik dat hoe ebonics to mufagga bix nood. mup da do boo

>what language do most of you speak?
If you are asking about english, every person from 12 to 30 will speak great english, those around 20 speak better english than most americans. My mom is 47 and can easly communicate in english and she does since she talks with tourists on her job. Other than that, croatian has many dialects but thats about it. Many people know german like 1 in 5 people learned it if they are 15-25 years old, some know italian and so on.

ofcourse, I'm not filthy infidel

Oh look, another christkike country. Fuck off with your stupid country that contributes nothing to science dipshit.

Why is Croatia getting shilled suddenly?

Croatia is poor and nobody wants to go there, just like the rest of E. Europe. It's not "based"

I am graduating from Electrical Engineering (Power Distribution) soon I have had an internship in the USA for 1 year.
Is there a lot of Electrical Engineering jobs there?
Is the Language difficult? I know spanish and english

>implying

wher dem yt wimminz at nigga muh dik is haulin fo sum finna yt pussay

>Croatia
>based
good joke """bro"""

comfy average salary compared to other Bal*an countries

there are bit american diplomas are considered joke and aren't accepted. Also we're bilingual, you can learn turkish or arabic, I would suggest turkish because it's easier for westerners to learm it.

Kad cemo learn2economy?

Rich in everything but money and i hope it stays that way for a while so we dont need to suffer under merkel. I assume its "fuck off we're full" post from you, but honestly we dont need to care what few thread viewers are thinking.

DAS RITE

Hello it's me that user that loves seeing big fat meaty Croatian dick.
Please post dick and feet pics because I want to see.

hey out salaries increased not bad may i say.

Hello there buddy.

Post WWIII.

generacijaobnove.hr/za-silovatelje-koji-od-hrvatske-traze-azil-postoji-jedno-rjesenje-deportacija/

You must be mental. EE is highschool level stuff over here. Everyone leaves as soon as the graduate.

These croat and ex-yugo generals really don't have the same level of banter, balkan hate and half-drunk emotional swearing of brotherhood that traditional /balkanpol/ threads do.

I mean, where's the roaches we all shit upon usually?

Tesla was born here

Lavoslav Ružićka, Vladimir Prelog, Miroslav Radman, Ivan Đikić, Slavoljub Penkala...

also
>muhh science is the most important thing in the world and only religion of 21st century meme

Daily reminder that Croats are biggest resistance for Communism on Balkan.

>cathlic
no thx, go watch your commie Pope saying atheists belong in heaven.

>american diplomas are considered joke and aren't accepted
Is this bait?
>you can learn turkish or arabic
This is bait.

Those are very fun but this is comfy, just needs more croatia photo posting. Its very low energy.

literally last week 2 attempted rapes by sandiniggers in town centre

you didn't mention Anton Lučić, he achived more than all of them combined besides Tesla who was croatian serb

You'll struggle, because Commie education was amazing at trades and engineering. So while you may be rare and well-situated for the job market there, you'll struggle here.

The languages are difficult, but learnable. It depends on you - most of us are totally cool with tolerating broken serbocroatian/bulgarian/whatever (croats a little less, but still ok as long as your mistakes don't amount to serb dialect).

Pic eternally related

What are the gun laws like? Can I bring my AR 15, shotgun, handguns, etc...?

What the fuck are you talking about>?
you're telling me my 4 Year University degree for EE is something standard in Croatia?
fuck off.

Hercegovci are mountain jews.
> prove me wrong

no really, american diplomas aren't accepted. You can get a job with it if you know your stuff, but solely on diploma not.

But why did they failed then???
Why did the Croats let Commies occupie half of their land??
How coudn't they had beat commies who were under gunned and had German and Italian support at the same time???
And why did they give Dalmatia to Itally???

There's not enough croats to sustain a /croatgeneral/. There's a lot of bulgarian 4channers and I recall even during election time our threads had about 7-8 steady people, even with 2-3 of them coming over from Sup Forums.

As it is in real life, Balkans stand united or fall.

why the fuck do you even want to move to croatia? are you diaspora?

beats working for a living

I have some

There are far more Cro scientists for example I forgot maybe the greatest one of them all - Ruđer Bošković, but yeah if he wants he should just do the research.

Not him but believe it or not, university got pretty standard here and its not easy, most have expirienced much easier time in terms of demands out of croatia when on student exchange.

My mom doesn't work and still get's shit ton of money check mate wage cuck.

He fucked up. But if you have technological prowess, it's wasted in the Balkans.
A silver tongue and a strong back, with a scheming brain is the winning combination.

I went there once, too fucking hot for me. I love the cold so I'll stay here in Norway and hope for a race war soon so I can help make my country great again

>calling niggers to his homeland

Why the fuck would you do that?

>Ruđer Bošković
>croat
kek

>But why did they failed then???
Last time I checked the map Yugoslavia didn't exist.

:)

Croats are bros and serbs are fucking street rat traitors.

CROATIAN WEHRMACHT SS STRUMTRUPPEN WHEN???

if you think of the 90s Yugoslavia we Serbia was Communist just as Russia and China today.

Trust me there are, they just dont post. There was a meme that perfectly illustrated how croats operate here, they are basicly biggest lurkers ever, always reply when called out and just note they dont feel like posting. I dont know why that is but what can we do, i spend most of my time just reading as do most of my Sup Forums mates.
One of my favorites, honestly.

>Electrical Engineering jobs
yeah demand for that type of jobs is really high here and they are respected.
you should try shipyards maybe or anything related to the sea

bad news for you my friend...

Send blonde sluts to balkans, they need to have their genes cleaned from decades under the turkish rapes.

Good for you, man. Not many places like that left.

>So user, why didnt you move to Croatia yet

Nah, I like it here. Yugo was always a powder keg ready to explode. Slovakia on the other hand, we don't give a shit (pic related).

brave fighters and true gentlemen unlike Chetnik- Serbian barbarians

this desu. everyone in the balkans except the romanians hate serbia because the serbs think everyone is serbian! even the albanians (tito wanted to incorporate them into yugoslavia along with us). fucking delusional

>roman catholic priest
>serb
kek

Croatians are the most butthurt LARPers on Sup Forums

>catholic priest

>religion = ethnicity
croatian logic

so are irish people

refer to

ok tesla was croatian then

>Trust me there are, they just dont post.

That's weird, we're always willing to spout stupid uneducated opinions without a second thought.

>literally salutes Croatian army multiple times
>se*b

Try harder

My great grandfather was actually in 392nd Infantry Division (Wehrmacht), feels good man.

I really like how Chetniks are the boogey man of the Balkans

why?

tesla even declared himself as a serb

>>literally salutes Croatian army multiple times
croatian historiography right here

>they are basicly biggest lurkers ever
this
the best way to bait a Croat into replying is by talking smack under a Serbian flag
Its just an overriding desire to prove the 'great rival' wrong always. Talk smack under an American flag and no one will give a shit, but talk smack under a Serb flag and prepare your anus for at least 20 (You)s from Croat lurkers

>everyone in the balkans except the romanians hate serbia

Piss off, I don't hate Serbia.

They're difficult and have a problem with us for some reason, but they're still orthodox brothers.

I mean, I'm Bulgarian so as any self-respecting bulgar I'd backstab my brother to prevent him from backstabbing me before I backstabbed him, but still.

I have a hard time believing you. I understand that a degree alone is useless and that they want physical work to prove you understood (I have had an internship at a power plant for a year now)
My father all from Croatia, after ww2 they left to South America because of communism (they fought in ww2), always wanted to come back

>hates serbs because they wanted to solve balkanization problem which is the sole reason you people live in africa-tier living standards
Really polarizes my calcium channels

LARPing as what?

when did ruder declare himself a serb?
and when did tesla declare himself serbian?

We had common goal slovak bro, it was on tv few weeks ago when it comes to hungary, we both wanted independence, you have honored our people through your monuments. Huns are still bros but we had to part ways. Stay stronk

dont you fags have your own thread?
oh right no one gives a shit about srb*ja so you came to shitpost and derail here

fuck off

>they wanted to solve balkanization problem

Bulgaria has about 500 years of history and more trying to solve that problem.

we lub you too we just don't want to admit it

I see strong similarity between west slavs like poles and serbs, in some cases at least. My mom is of only polish descent and I dated a serb who had a very similar facial structure, just with a more olive tone.

Bodule, cakavce i zagorcuge ( austrian and italian stableboys) treba fizicki odstranit i organizirat veliku Dalmaciju unutar Dinaridistana ( pravu vlasku ne negroidnu cakavsku) sa granicama virovitica- karlovac - karlobag na zapadu i drina - sandzak - sjeverna albanija na istoku i Podgorica kao glavni grad.

Smrt Srbima (Ruskim kurcoljupcima) i Hrvatima ( Beckim konjusarima). Zivjela Dinara i Njegos!

neat, my great grandfather was actually the oldest guy (53 years old) to serve in the Bulgarian Panzergrenadier (only) SS regiment. Was killed in the defence of Prague. One of the only Bulgarians to die fighting in WW2 for the Axis.

>turkish or arabic
Please let that be bait user. My hand is twitching towards my kebab knife. Croat AND Muslim? Too good to be true.