/balk/pol-BALKAN GENERAL-SPY EDITION

For everything Balkan related(mainly ex-Yu and Albania). Try to keep the shitposting to the minimum, if foreigners want to ask something, feel free. Also for news discussion.

NEWS:
>Parts of the A1 highway closed over fires in Dalmatia
vecernji.hr/vijesti/pozar-podmetnut-turanj-pakostane-1189557
>Serbian Embassy Staff withdrawn from Skopje, FYRO Macedonia over pushing for accepting of Kosovo into UNESCO
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=21&nav_category=11&nav_id=1295332
>Zaev breaks proclaimed neutrality over the Kosovo issue and says FYROM shall vote "like the majority of EU members"
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=21&nav_category=167&nav_id=1295373
>On the Batrovci Border Crossing between Serbia and Croatia jams continue
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=20&nav_category=12&nav_id=1295150

PASTEBIN(UPDATE THREADS WITH NEWS IF ANY STORY BREAKS)-pastebin.com/CH0E92Lu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSxHDFXrdt4
cathar.info/pics/origins.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't post till the old thread dies tho

>when the united yugo shitposting thread splits into a serbian thread and a croatian thread
oy vey its like 1991 all over again

Balkan eastern scum should be exterminated

Are you the same mad serb who hates Bulgaria for some reason?

Same rhetoric and OP.

Do you spend all day shitposting in Sup Forums?

Also, on thread, I posted the question earlier but got no responses -

Any serb care to explain more details about why Serbia pulled its embassy from FYROM?

real Cro thread

and you're jewing us out again
idk i usually create /balk/ threads because on some semi-decent thread we agreed to try and make /balk/ generals.
>Do you spend all day shitposting in Sup Forums?
not really, i just spend more during the summer
>Are you the same mad serb who hates Bulgaria for some reason?
i don't hate you, i just don't care about you, kek
>Any serb care to explain more details about why Serbia pulled its embassy from FYROM?
probly wasn't in the thread, i remember my last post on the thread last night being something like "oh fuck we memed some shit out on macedonia" and the thread got archived right after it. it's something kosovo related apparently
fuck off faggot

You know, I used to be kind of an auto chauvinist. Probably because I think with my head and can see that often my own people are impractical and illogical, and I believe that you should always try to better yourself before pointing fingers at others.

But holy shit you other ex Yugos are far worse. Unlike us you are unable to concede an inch of your perceived infallibility. You can't see past your own nose. What's more, many of you can't even see that you don't even qualify for statehood or to be recognized as an ethnicity. Looking at you, memecedonia, monteniggers, """"bosniaks"""". They call us Serbs delusional-what about the albo notion of being autochthonous on a land with exclusively Slavic toponyms, Slavic architecture etc. What about the fact that Croats know only how to act as agents for the Germans? Such cuckoldry.
They try to belittle us by calling us "Little Russians of the Balkans". Is that supposed to be derogatory? We are a compassionate, Christian, ethnically diverse country whose national idea has always been a free and independent Slavic state without influence from neither Germanics nor Turks. I'm proud of that. All of you other cucks have literally nothing.

Same rhetoric, same spacing, you're the same guy

Off to the croat thread it is

why are you so buttblasted and salty nigger? are all tatars the same irl? i've noticed this behavior not only here but on every fucking place on the internet i meet some fo you

*where i meet some of you

Oh please you're the same utter shit as us on the internet. I've long since adopted the habit of telling people on the internet I'm Dutch or something so I avoid interactions with our own

Going to Albania (Elbasan) for 2 weeks in September. What should I expect?

first for nek izgori cijela dalmacija ravni kotari i zagora jebeno leglo hdz-a i neka požari otjeraju sve turiste i propadne sezona i akcelerira propast ove šugave banana države

Kek

Me
Are you qt frenchboi?

How many Serbs have naturally blonde hair?

a boring ass city

I'm 6'2 with blue eyes, Elbasan is nice ?

which part of Albania is nice ?

Idk, never been
We have jokes about being radioactive though because one "magician' said he could climb walls because of the minerals of Elbasan.

ahahah ! I saw jokes about asking someone from Elbasan if they have a third eye.

valbona, theth, albanian riviera from llogara pass is quite a view, gjirokaster pogradec etc
tirana alone has a lot of hidden gems in dajt mountain

hajde balkanorum..

>balkans
>the definiton of a shithole

FUCK YOU RUDOLF IT COULD BE SO NICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't these threads prove you should all be one big country

That map is bullshit and completely arbitrary, but I don't know, it's not like we have statistics for such things.
Also why exactly do you care?

yeah,no

I can't remember if I saw blond hair in Vojvodina. The people look Slavic mixed with Mediterranean, some fairly Slavic, some really Med, most both. Natural Serbian hair colour is anywhere between black to regular brown. Serbs are white to me but very offbrand, the kind of white you haven't seen.

>be me this summer
>go to Belgrade, pick up some friends and go to Montenegro
>from Montenegro, decide to go to Albania and then enter Kosovo.
>decide to go to Macedonia
>Kosovo-Macedonian Border, Shiptar on Macedonian side
>Gets mad because i dont speak Albanian to him (eventho we both are in Macedonia)
>Start searching my car
>Asks me where I work?
>"Newspapers"
>Immediately BTFO'ed and starts acting nice

Will Albo's ever learn to be civilized and assimilate to the country they live in?

Yeah i always wonder how they find these statistics in countries that don't do statistics.

When the genocide starts and you don't start being all muh real human beans, because we both know they aren't human.

I've been watching this anime and i really want a gf
youtube.com/watch?v=YSxHDFXrdt4

You don't have the balls to genocide anyone you fake excuse for a country

I have arrived

>closer to meds than to nords and even baltid slavs
>lmao you're not blonde so you're not white haha xDD

kill yourself mr tyrone pajeet o'sullivan.

I've had a pass for longer than you and my dad is MACEDONIAN, not Greek, not Bulgarian, not Serbian, and there is nothing you can do about either.

>>Gets mad because i dont speak Albanian
theres shitton of tourists here and there and a policeman got mad because a "belg" doesn't know his language?
go sell this shit somewhere else

that guy looks bretty col

I'm inclined to trust the map as far as Serbia goes. The majority of Serbs have brown hair but it just doesn't cross into blond that much.

fyrom talking about genocide is like a chihuaua barking

>Illirya stronk
>WE WAR YOU
>WE KILL ALL MACEDONIANS
>CLINTON PLS HALP THEY KILL US ALL

Yeah okay.

hes right tho. you are about to make albanian coofficial language
talking about genocide is silly

We aren't doing anything but being forced to do whatever retarded shit the west tells us to do, until it reaches boiling point and cause a war which will have a domino effect.

People are getting pretty fucking tired of the shiptar.

I have blond hair but its going browner as I age. My dad started with blonde hair and ended up with dark brown. This happens a lot here, no idea why. I wish I got his grey eyes tho.

>we wuz ancient aleksanders
>shqiptars be keeping us down to shine
>we stronk
>we genocide
>bulgaria gib pasosh pls

i happen to have an albanian name and im born in Prizren. the dude was speaking to me macedonian with obvious albanian accent (nobody speaks like that except if its a comedy show)

He just couldnt have it that I speak Macedonian to him

>i happen to have an albanian name and im born in Prizren
im not gonna ask farther

Still remember all you crying like bitches and running, then the US came to save you roaches.

Yeah, that is really fucking common with serbs, I myself was born with blonde hair, brother also. cousins, and my nieces. And it goes to light brown dark brown as we age.

last names were changed in 1947, and were introduced somewhere in 191X, which means nothing....
the language, costums etc on the other hand, mean everything

So what are you?

Srbin?

it was our fault for being too nice and not acting up in the beginning
out of all countries we never invaded anyone and as a result we ended partitioned for the sake of you creating fake identities

Based Albanians

Fuck slavs. Kosova este Sqiperi

no, to be a Serb, you have to be orthodox christian.
my people are the original inhabitants of the south kosovo region, part of albania and small part of macedonia, we were there long before the shqiptars and serbs came

they do

You don't have to be orthodox, but it is a big cultural part.

Are you Gorani?

Yeah it really weird. Anybody have any idea why?
Hey it's the larping Albo crusader. You're becoming really noticeable buddy. Good on you.

What?

we almost were tbqh

You do have to be orthodox in order to be a true serbian... The most correct recent nationality would be yugoslav

yes, im Gorani

Respect brate, not easy being Gorani, shqipos fucked yall over hard. I think Beograd has the most Goranis left on the world?

If I remember correctly, Gorani are one of the many slavic tribes that populated the balkans a long time ago. But who were forcefully converted to Islam but still kept many of the orthodox traditions from the serbs.

Can't partition something which doesn't exist.

Zagreb too

Albo's politics against Gorani people will cost them a lot, for the past 19 years all they done is steal, murder and humiliate
Once the shit hits the fan, the Gorani people will be the dagger to their heart.

of 7 billion people on earth. One guy from the Gorani people is on this random pol thread. And the population of goranis is 60 000 people. Those percentages must be insane.

Fuck off austrian stableboy, Zagora is only civilised part of Croatia and the reason why HDZ wins everytime is because SDP never even tried to visit or invest in Zagora

the Gorani people changed religion as the invadors came.
Originally, they were Bogumili, they were first hunted down by Serbs (Sveti Sava) to become orthodox and then Ottomans to become muslim.

Bogumil religion was very simple, they believed in 1 god and had no pictures of the saints, so it was easy for any religion to convert them.

Islam was also not necessarily introduced by the Ottomans, the first mosque in Gora was built in 1350, 100 years before the Turks came. The mosque was built by Syrian solders from Aleppo who were invited there by Uros to protect the serbian border (back in the days, they were the best soldiers available)

regarding the traditions, the most common Djurdevdan, was renamed by Serbians but originally it was a celebration for the end of winter and the coming of spring/summer. It has been celebrated for 10000 of years.

the language on the other hand, is pure slavic and contains bits from serbian, macedonian and bulgarian, even some unique words that arent used in any of the above mentioned languages.

i bet he's just a larping fyromite

I'm the last ethnic Morlak and I'm also in this thread

prove it fgt

Bogumilci was just a very slavic version of Christianity I believe. Especially the names of priests and so on.

Yeah I know, Djurdjevan which is my saint also, is derived from the old Slavic god of Jarilo.

Do you guys like serbs or other slavs?

I need to read and see how gorani sounds, never looked for it.

Miralem Sulejmani is one of my favourite Partizan players, he is one of the few public gorani figures we have.

Berat, Gjirokastra, Korca, Shkodra, Kruja. These are the top cities.

If you are in Shkodra, go to "Mrizi i Zanave" in Fishte nearby restaurant for high quality local dishes with extremely cheap prices. Make sure to reserve before.

Bolje biti leglo HDZ-a nego leglo pederluka i rapefugeea

>Bogumilci was just a very slavic version of Christianity I believe. Especially the names of priests and so on.
Bogumili were the local name for Cathari heretics. They were flourishing in Bosnia and part of Dalmatia.

I have more in common with slavs then I have with illyrians
i always hated the albanians, if it wasnt for their separatist mentality i would probably still live in Prizren.

but noo, they had to fuckk it up for everyone

A view of Boraja-Vilaja hills, proves I'm from Morlachian lands

And in serbia also before they got eradicated.

But I do believe specifically Bogumilci is a very slavic version of Cathars.

"heretic" lol

Why would anyone pretend to be a retarded zerg slav hybrid? lol

>Miralem Sulejmani
kekos

goranis aren't some rarity and are mostly assimilated, but not of macedonian origin like this larping retard claims
outside fyrom borders there are no macedonians, only bulgarian minorities and the ones who became muslim came to be known as gorani
muslim fyromians are called torbesh

hahahaha bogumili? so you accepted that bosniaks nonsense? You were orthodox Serbs until 1900's when you converted to islam, that is the story that is told by your own people, not Serbs

t. Serb born in Prizren with many friends from Gora

Maybe your family migrated when Tito came to power since then all Yugoslavia was migrating from one place to another

Well if you didn't know the crimes of your people, let me explain:

All the minor ethnicities in Kosovo, the Gorani, croats and Rusinski. Were forcefully name converted to albanian sounding names. As to kill their culture.

Bogumils are know to burried their people under this rock called stećak. pic related.

The Catheris actually spread in France from Bosnia and east. Not vice versa.

Look this picture cathar.info/pics/origins.jpg

>t. Serb born in Prizren

You do know that Bogumilci was a thing lol right? Very big numbers in medieval Serbia, Croatia and vassal state of Bosnia. It has nothing to do with ethnicity.

It was purged from Croatia by the directive of the vatican and purged from Serbia by the order of the Serbian church as it was seen heretical.

It stayed in Bosnia longer because of it being a different state then Croatia and Serbia.

there are 2 villages in Macedonia and 9 in Albania.
I didnt say Gorani = Macedonian, i said the language has a lot of similarities but still not the same.

>purged

yes PURGED in around 1200, Serbian state existed for 200 more years, and they stayed purged, and 350 after that ottomans do not mention them, then 100 more years under Serbs again and no mention of them, and 50 years after communist came, everyone is all of the sudden bogumils...

>t. Bosniak patriot from Upsalla

Its not because you have some uneducated gorani friends that they know what they are talking about...
I already told you, Islam was introduced in Gora in 1350.

The fact is that the religions changed over the time. before Christianity there were people living there and they had other religions. Thats the main problem with the Serbs, and thats why i dont identify myself as Serb and never will...

No, we wuz here and shit for last 4k years. All of former Illyria belong soley to me you Slavic immigrants

Who here, or anywhere says that they are bogumilci? He said that they WERE bogumilci aka in the past.

I'm Serbian?

Most of us serbs are toxic on that part.

So many ignorant fucks, not even considering that one of the main reasons we even accepted to convert to christianity was because we saved our old Pagan traditions inside it.

Almost every single damn saint is derived from some old diety. Djuredj = Jarilo, Ilija = Perun and so on.

you can not be (as in now) if you were purged 800s years ago... (and no one mention you, even tho they changed like 23 masters in all those years)

Who the fuck inside this thread or anywhere are saying that the are bogumilci lol? you on crack m8?