Every fucking time

Every fucking time...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_Gf0mGJfP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arrested development

>"Heh, you elected Trump but remember that time Harry Potter had a wizard battle with Voldemort? What about that? Check mate, Nazi."

What did Mr. Putin do this time?

If there was some legitimate similarities between voldemort and trump it could potentially be funny, but there is literally nothing, showing how once again the late night shows and current year man lack any semblance of humor

>Haha I'm a grown child who can only compare current affairs to fantasy books

They have to, you know. Only a child's book has the level of cartoonish villainy that they need to see in their opponents. Voldemort doesn't have any valid points, he's just evil for the sake of it. Ditto Darth Vader, where you have someone who calls himself a member of the dark side, etc. Point being, that if you can only conceive of people with whom you disagree as evil for the sake of it, the only refuge will be in books for children that deal with those sorts of absolutes.

Only a sith deals in absolutes

Someone post the pasta explaining how (((Oliver))) is a meticulous psyop of emotional string pulling and derisive laughter with no actual substance again please

This, I remember watching some sketch on SNL about Trump commanding the army against an alien invasion and he accused 2 black women of being aliens undercover or something. That was pretty much the joke, that he is racist. Instead of adding any real comedic value like him being right and they turned out to be aliens all along, they are afraid some """comedy""" sketch will get him more supporters or something if he appears to be anything but an incompetent buffoon.

to be fair SNL has been pretty shit for awhile though

Stupid cornballing piece of...

Need that one too, I don't have it saved.

My favorite SNL was the "Peepee tapes" press conference sketch. It was silly and funny. A stark contrasting tone in humor then their typical stuff when it's political, because now aside from that brief reprieve it's all mean humor. Just like family guy, it doesn't even matter if the jokes could have been "good" it will always be delivered with hate and malice.

It's filled with hacks, and people who tune into it each week are just mindless drones

youtube.com/watch?v=4_Gf0mGJfP8

Nobody but a brain dead liberal cares what a brit thinks about US politics

You're not a Bigot are you? I mean it is (((CURRENT YEAR))) after all!

REEEEEEEEEE

Dear brits, please stop trying to infiltrate our media.

Sincerely,

Burger.

Have you no knowledge of the ETERNAL ANGLO

Can't tell if that is a butchered PPK, or a C9 Hi-Point.

I watch it online just to see where they are steering the ideology of people

Is anyone on it a somebody? Tina Fey's been on it for like a decade, same with Alec Baldwin. The only other people I know of from the show are the women from Ghost Busters, and that isn't really a good thing.

i thought they were trying to show that oliver looks just like voldemort

here you go anons

Wow, just wow. user articulated why I hate John Oliver in a way I didn't think was possible.