Where's a white patriot to go?

Don't get me wrong, it feels like things are going to get pretty interesting in my native USA, and if the Commies get their wish of a 2nd civil war, I'm going to do my part.

Hypothetical, if the establishment wins out and I see nothing but slow drip Communism here is there any place for a white American without a college indoctrination degree? My wife has ties with the uni system, so I can hold my tongue and get a degree if need be, but where would I go even then?

Where would I be allowed, much less accepted? I would enjoy learning another language, enjoyed learning Spanish as a second language, but I understand most countries I'd be interested in don't have the open borders policies of my country.

What nations would willingly accept a poor white boy like me, and what degree/job qualifications would be required to get there?

Convert to Judaism
Live in Israel

ah, fuck you, Sven. You couldn't say Sweden though, at least you're that honest.

build a spatialship
go to another planet

Too bad though, Sweden used to be pretty great from what I understand. I honestly wish you the best of luck in taking you country back.

anyways
Why should a white nation take in a white man who has abandoned his country and people?

Thanks. It used to be pretty great.
We're working on it. The anti-immigrant party is our 2nd biggest party now, so we'll maybe see some change next election.

I never said it had to be a white country. Apparently all white countries have abandoned their people, so I'd be happy anywhere I'm allowed to live white, in peace.

I'm rooting for you, my friend.

Huh. I would probably consider Canada (given that US takes most of the immigrant load), Alaska/Hawaii due to its remoteness, Australia, NZ, Iceland, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Russia, South Africa (if you can find a nice apartheid place), Iceland, any English-speaking island nation, Argentina, Uruguay.

Given the language, the cultural similarities, and the political stability - Australia would probably be the place I would go if I were American. A university degree will help wherever you go, though.

Never been to Europe, but Sweden was always top of my list. Nowadays, if I make it to Europe, I'm travelling Eastern Europe. Western Europe always seemed stale, always in our history books. I liked the idea of Scandinavia, but damn, I don't think I'd feel safe there. Maybe Finland. But I'd probably go Eastern Europe, old Iron Curtain if I get a chance now.

I actually researched Australia after Obama was reelected. Could be a possibility, but they have requirements (job skills/degree). Looked like I could qualify with some effort, but not like our shit policy. Then again, I doubt any whites get in here without even better qualifications. Can't blame them.

Seems like a dead thread. Thanks for humoring me, Nordbro. Best wishes for you and yours.

Yeah, if you weren't already taken, then the "easy" route in this context would be to find someone to marry in Australia - by finding a local exchange student, or going there to work/worktrade/WWOOF/study and meeting someone.

Anyways, try to change the "poor white boy" status if you can. Make yourself desirable to other countries through work/education, or just plain wealth.

Sup Forums is better for these threads most of the time

Good luck

>what other country can a patriot flee to?

I think you may be confused, bub. You'll either go down with the sinking ship fighting tooth and nail to keep it afloat to the bitter end, or you're a 3rd world shit skin invader into someone else's country.

I'll tell you one place you aren't fucking welcome burger. FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL.

Have fun getting colonized by chinks, faggot Aussie.

Any Pakeha are welcome here. We also speak English so no need to learn a new language!

Nunavut

Not Europe.

You are in for a sad ride: any European nation you move to either will get more foreign little by little or the natives will remove alll foreigners altogether including (YOU). But yeah go ahead and play the game you already lost - Brazil 2.0 in European nation X or deportation.

Your great grandkids will be brown either way LOL

Greenland

Ha, you think yanks will be able to understand a word you guys say?

If you think obama was bad, you don't have a fucking clue about politics in the rest of the western world.

Your left leaning party is full of fucking neocons for fucks sake.

>Yeah, if you weren't already taken, then the "easy" route in this context would be to find someone to marry in Australia
I don't think my wife would approve!

>or you're a 3rd world shit skin invader into someone else's country
but that's all the rage nowadays! You think Merkel will take me?

Nah, I'd rather die than enter that bitch's shit hole. Eastern europe strongholds that appreciate individual freedom, sure, but western europe is lost until we retake it.

Seriously? You'd choose a poo over me?

Honestly, I'm devastated. I'd choose you first of all, but if a Poo is preferable. . . and I love saying mate. . . .alright then.

Is that Greenland? Sorry, been busy with breakfast, hence the late reply, but nah, if that's Greenland or anywhere similar, not interested.

So baltics or Eastern Europe would kick me out if I embraced the culture and language for a few years and hated on other invaders?

You're bursting my bubble, user.

I would love more Europeans here, assuming they're not Commies. Helps the numbers. Better friends than foes.