Children raised by same-sex couples healthier and happier

Sup Forums UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.advocate.com/crime
youtube.com/watch?v=mUrtD8BTjxY&t=1s
lifesitenews.com/opinion/not-so-fast-that-australian-study-on-gay-parenting-tells-us-almost-nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes me think....

>RESEARCH
>SUGGESTS

>that unsupplied link
>that OP's mental illness
>such sage

>Research suggests

(((healthier))) and (((happier)))

>Research suggests

>one female ruins it
>one female and one man kinda makes it work
>two men and no women make it work even better
Almond milk poured.

No surprise there when research also suggests gays are noticeably more intelligent on average.

>one study
>BTFO

yeah, no

wtf i love degenerates now

>suggests

>have a completely subverted branch of """science""" where you can claim whatever you want and it's just accepted because your scientific methodology is literally non-existent
>still don't dare to go past "suggests"
fucking kek

le

happy and healthier child raised by loving homosexual parents

any more of these?

Also, a source in the corner would be good.

so healthy

The kid either has no mom, or no dad.
Not going to turn out well in the long run.

Lol. This post.

>Jewish research suggests

/thread

OP BTFO

(((Crouch)))

Are they comparing them to the entire world where most of the world is too busy trying to find fresh water that they don't have time to be trendy hipster faggots? All this study is telling me, without knowing more about the sample, but assuming this is the trickery they used, is that homosexuality is truly a choice as it rarely exists in environments where basic survival is a priority.

>(((Research)))
>Dr. Shlomo Shecklberg, B.A. M.A. Ph.D
>In the Journal of Leftwing Feelology

/lgbt/ had power rankings for parents. Two dads was okay but they agreed that they would rather be raised by wolves over having two moms

Do you have their whole tierlist on hand?

1 post by this lying ShareBlue divide and conquer CIA nigger.

This.

Yes, surely same-sex couples raise happier children GOYIM

Societal Advancement Tier - Mom and Dad

Lack of Empathy Tier - Single Dad

[power gap]

Bastard Tier - Single Mom

[power gap]

Orphan

[power gap]

Bad Touch Tier - Two "dads"

[power gap]

Road to Transgender Tier - Two "moms"

> July 2014
> +3yrs since propaganda was confirmed as false
Nice source OP.

> OP wishing one day to not only suck cock and eat hairy dudes' assholes, but also have young innocent boys as his possession to "raise"
> absolutely degenerate

|>
|&

LOL

Again
> Nice source you degenerate faggot

you wish... gotta love your (((source))) btw.

Homosexuals tend to beat on each other more.
google.com/amp/s/www.advocate.com/crime
To prove I'm not a faggot.

ne they don't, even their pets are confused about what they should do with eachother

>gay intellectuals

oh.. i forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=mUrtD8BTjxY&t=1s

(((suggests)))

i suggest kys for a healthier and happier existence

Homos = Highter social class than hetero = happier

Citation needed.

this

Quite simply this tbqhf.

actually...

You see an emotionally twisted 12 year old bottom boi, but I see a future president of the United States

Research suggests

This study is 100% accurate. What some of you are failing to understand is that most children love unsolicited butt sex.

Well. That's the biggest load of horse shit I've read today.

Wow, shocking. People who tell their kids it's okay to be whoever they really are without judgement are happier. Stop the presses.

really?

I'd imagine even if the study suggested that, it's ignoring their small sample where only wealthy same-sex couples can actually afford to adopt or do in vitro or whatever. Comparing that to regular people has nothing to do with sexual preference, and everything to do with "wealthy people send their children to the doctor more, and are happier because they're not poor."

Yeah, and probably they gonna be really happy to see their parents butt-fucking in dirty garrage.

It's too early in the morning for me to take a blackpill. Try again later op.

He doesn't have nipples, fucking weirdo fag

>69%

show actual proofs OP

WHAT THE FUCK.......NOBODY SAW THIS?

THIS MAN STARTED "The Institute"

Paul Drummond Cameron (born November 9, 1939) is an American psychologist and sex researcher. While employed at various institutions, including the University of Nebraska, he conducted research on passive smoking, but he is best known today for his claims about homosexuality. After a successful 1982 campaign against a gay rights proposal in Lincoln, Nebraska, he established the Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality (ISIS), now known as the Family Research Institute (FRI). As FRI's chairman, Cameron has written papers stating associations between homosexuality and the perpetration of child sexual abuse and reduced life expectancy.

Homosexuality is a illness. To procreate there is needed male and female. If world would be majorly homosexuality mankind would die quickly without new babies. Also ass is designed for shitty not for sex, and vagina is designed for cock, for all faggot here.

Give me the actual research results. Don't bullshit me with 2nd hand information. Give me the raw data

Cant find any article of this psychologist, have something?

that explains why your country sucks, have fun living in that alt left environment you gayshit.

Neck yourself with love

I didn't know getting raped by gay pedophiles and pumped full of estrogen made boys happier

That's what they groom the children to tell government authorities to say. But in the boom-boom room at the pizza parlor....

>kids with same sex parents more likely to be molested, and have substance abuse problems
ftfy

I would think it could be because gay couples have to make a conscious decision, and the ones adopting have to go through interviews and a screening process.
Any shitty heterosexual person can get pregnant without being capable or interested in raising good children.

Two dads is probably better than no dads the latter of which seems to be the norm these days. Assuming they aren't pedophiles of course, so maybe just don't let Democrat gays get kids.

Was this the study where they just asked the fags if "their" children are happy?

lifesitenews.com/opinion/not-so-fast-that-australian-study-on-gay-parenting-tells-us-almost-nothing
Also three year old news.

>one study
>research suggests

kill yourself OP

and have curiously wide arse holes that play a tune when the wind is in the right direction.

Why is it reaching for a little girl then? Shouldn't it be reaching for a boy?

SHite. That's sum fuking red pill.

Normies will readily accept anything spewed by scientists and (((research))) even though they havent even put the time to critically analyze how said (((research))) was done. They eat up everything.

Because people respond with more fear if it's a girl.

It's okay to say people aren't equal and some people are better at something when the minority have the advantage?

even if it was true homosexual couples can't reproduce.

Isn't that based on the Regnerus study? I heard that was discredited.

>2 men makes better parent
women btfo