Yep, it's happening

And here we go again.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marseilles-incident-car-two-bus-shelter-france-attack-city-police-warn-injuries-victims-southern-a7904231.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marseilles-incident-car-two-bus-shelter-france-attack-city-police-warn-injuries-victims-southern-a7904231.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Into archive unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marseilles-incident-car-two-bus-shelter-france-attack-city-police-warn-injuries-victims-southern-a7904231.html

PART

Are you always the same Lad who archives these?

AND

PARCEL

#notallmuslims

PARCEL

BARCEL

Not terror related, faget.

#OnlyOneisNeeded

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Are people still doing those shitty flag filters over their pics on Facebook? idk people are going to keep up

This meme is 2 years old. How does this make youf eel?

Lol idc but wanna know what trump latest scandal is?

Van control when?

> 1
What a fucking idiot. Can't even van right

>France
Who cares this happens every day

They are already telling us "it was a crazy guy with psychiatric problem, nothing to see here, move along."

>yeah, but like last week similar happening, it totally is not a mudslime terrorist, but instead just a mentally hill individual, prbly on drugs
that literally is what they tell us, now...

notice it's exactly the same thing they told about last week run over of peace in Sept-Sorts

guess mudslime terrorism is solved, then...

time to start revoking muslim licenses

>drives a van
>rams into bus shelter
>rams into another bus shelter half mile away
>not terror related

Fuck off, Merkelshill.

#idridewithyou

You know, I used to care about France.

My family apparently immigrated from there, at a time.

I followed a Calais based kikebook page that detailed the immigrants and the havoc they caused. This was 3 years ago.

Nothing changed. The government doesn't seem to care.

Why fucking bother?

Let it turn to ashes and dirt.

to be fair, even before migrants, Calais region never ever went beyond ashes and dirt

to be fair, u're fucked my friend

QUINTESSENTIALY

nah, outside of big cities, it's pretty quiet
(short of having communism and red judges instead of rule of law, but it's always been like that, even long before migrants)

how long will it stay like that? not 4 long to be honest