>Be Me
>Be Eclipsing
>God didn't intend for me to wear glasses for this
>watch entire 3 hour event
>reverse miracle, God has taken my sight
>God works in mysterious way, it was meant to be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmLk2vSXXtk
thv11.com/news/local/verify/verify-is-looking-at-eclipse-worse-than-sun/465753417
livescience.com/20433-solar-eclipse-blind.html
time.com/4890397/solar-eclipse-damage-eyes-protect/
arstechnica.com/science/2017/08/heres-what-happens-to-your-retina-if-you-view-an-eclipse-without-protection/
physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae586.cfm
businessinsider.com/solar-eclipse-retinopathy-eye-damage-sun-2017-8
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/10/health/how-to-safely-watch-the-eclipse/
mirror.co.uk/science/looking-directly-sun-eclipse-poison-10990766?service=responsive
bustle.com/p/does-looking-at-a-solar-eclipse-damage-your-eyes-heres-how-to-stay-safe-76782
preventblindness.org/solar-eclipse-and-your-eyes
time
unvis.it/time.com/4890397/solar-eclipse-damage-eyes-protect
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/solar-eclipse-retinopathy-eye-damage-sun-2017-8
mirror
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/science/looking-directly-sun-eclipse-poison-10990766?service=responsive
bustle
unvis.it/bustle.com/p/does-looking-at-a-solar-eclipse-damage-your-eyes-heres-how-to-stay-safe-76782
youtube.com/watch?v=UMT2jq-suyU
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZ9FSO8Isc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DARKNESS

IMPRISONING ME

ALL THAT I SEE

ABSOLUTE HORROR

you joke but I actually stared into the sun like 25 years ago during an eclipse

>tfw I still see the sun
>tfw the center of my vision is offcenter

>stared at sun all the time as a kid
>20/20 vision as adult
I think your eyes were just weak faggots. I'll be watching through standard shades, they were enough for watching the Venus transit a few years ago.

One trully is a level above everything else metallica has ever written.

>>tfw the center of my vision is offcenter

wut

yeah i did it just because they told me not to. i have 20/20 vision and am a chad.

>virgin eyes: involuntarily tear up sometimes, squints at any amount of bright light, cannot look directly at sun without damage, always cast downwards
>chad eyes: voluntary blinking, can stare down dogs and liberals with gaze alone, willing and able to stare directly at sun for as long as needed, cast forward at the future

what if you just glance at it a couple times?

Why? In what way does that benefit you?

staring at the sun and staring at an eclipse are totally different.
Your eye reacts to the disc of the sun and protects itself
An eclipsed sun does not trigger this reflex and your iris stays open as if night
This results in burning of the macula and blindness in your center of vision; as a result you have no more detail vision and can't read or look at anime ever again

>can state down...with gaze alone

What the fuck else do you use to stare?

what if you just quickly shoot a bullet through your head a couple of times?

If it's quickly done then all damage is avoided

ALSO The superiority of Black Peoples Eyes make them immune to the effects of the eclipse!

Indeed, black people don't need glasses

Reminder that you CAN look at the eclipse during totality. But as soon as it goes from 100% to 99% eclipse, it can damage your eyes, so you just have to look away when that happens.

Sit tight and be prepared for the happening

How would you get blind anyway? Would you not instinctively look away due to the pain of staring?

Pretty much, only mouth breathers would go blind staring at it

That's just it, it doesn't hurt.
Your eye reacts to the total light level, NOT the intensity of any small part.
Staring at the full sun disc hurts, but staring at a sun-bright hair-thinnsliver doesn't cause pain. But that sliver is charred into your retina permanently and irrevocably

imagine you see a square and the dead center has a dot and it looks like this

my brain has shifted it because there's a hole deadcenter

your photosensitive cells cannot feel pain.

>no anime
You convinced me

Thanks for saving me.

"Looking directly at the sun is unsafe except during the brief total phase of a solar eclipse (“totality”), when the moon entirely blocks the sun’s bright face, which will happen only within the narrow path of totality"

It's still recommended to have to have them, better safe that sorry.

jesus. me too.
not that i was going to stare at the fucking sun anyways, but i just imagined a world WITH anime, but not able to see it.

and i didn't feel good, make it stop.

How the fuck does that happen I have looked at the sun without a moon infront of it for a second. Did you look for like 10 sec

wasted get

>can't read or look at anime ever again
based nippon looking out for us

Read this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmLk2vSXXtk

TIL I UNDERSTAND OR GO BLIND

no I mean like repeated sessions of minutes for like a half an hour

well out of experience I can say your brain finds a way of removing the dead spot
for years I saw the sun when looking at someone's face like 10 meters away. you are right subtitles become really hard on a tv. now this is fixed but

Because you are an inferior yt

Please tell me you're serious

thv11.com/news/local/verify/verify-is-looking-at-eclipse-worse-than-sun/465753417

this needs to be shilled RIGHT NOW

He burnt his fovea so since then his brain has lerned to use the rest of the macula to focus on things.

kek

"The only safe way to look directly at the uneclipsed or partially eclipsed sun is through special-purpose solar filters, such as eclipse glasses or handheld solar viewers. Homemade filters or ordinary sunglasses, even very dark ones, are not safe for looking at the sun. In the 70-mile-wide swath of the country that will experience a total eclipse, it is safe to look at the total eclipse with your naked eyes only during the brief period of totality, which will last about two minutes, depending on your location.

An alternative method for safe viewing of the partially eclipsed sun is with a pinhole projector. With this method, sunlight streams through a small hole – such as a pencil hole in a piece of paper, or even the space between your fingers – onto a makeshift screen, such as a piece of paper or the ground. It’s important to watch the screen, not the sun."

except if you're a black people

FUCK THAT!!! You're shillings for (((them)))!

They want you to miss out on getting your super powers.
I'm not missing out. I'm gonna look at it with my naked eyes and download ancient secrets knowledge.Who's with me?

Genuine kek, god bless the nips

>tfw literally virgin eyes

You can "look" at the sun on a normal day because your brain will say "o shit nigger what are you doing here let me turn on all the pain receptors and close the iris and make you blink so you don't make us blind"
But in an eclipse your brain is just like "huh." and does nothing as your retina burns out
There was an eclipse here a few years back and I still have my Mylar eclipse goggles.
Trust me, you really really need the goggles or you need to not look at the eclipse unless you use a pinhole projector or something.
Here's a secret: look at the shadow of a metal mesh screen or mottled leafy area under a tree.
The "projections" of sunlight through the holes will be crescent shaped dots when the sun is partially visible.
It's easy to miss but your brain will have a vague sensation that something is fucking weird

>nips

it's prolly some obese american english teacher who also happens to be a massive weeb

yeah, I know about that, I was a complete solar eclipse here in Argentina too. I just was saying that just a really small group of people will be able to look at the sun fully covered, they still will need to use protection before and after that point.

"In the 70-mile-wide swath of the country that will experience a total eclipse, it is safe to look at the total eclipse with your naked eyes only during the brief period of totality, which will last about two minutes, depending on your location."

I still appreciate that you're worried about people getting blind, that's why I still recommended to use protection on all the duration of the eclipse.

This is what your retinas will look like with those superpowers

proof? seriously though
all I hear is fear based information

Some have studied Ophthalmology

If you choose to disregard that information then all your future information will also need to be obtained via your hearing

It gets dark so your pupil expands and the ring being a lot brighter so your eye takes in more uv rays

livescience.com/20433-solar-eclipse-blind.html
time.com/4890397/solar-eclipse-damage-eyes-protect/
arstechnica.com/science/2017/08/heres-what-happens-to-your-retina-if-you-view-an-eclipse-without-protection/
physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae586.cfm
businessinsider.com/solar-eclipse-retinopathy-eye-damage-sun-2017-8
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/10/health/how-to-safely-watch-the-eclipse/
mirror.co.uk/science/looking-directly-sun-eclipse-poison-10990766?service=responsive
bustle.com/p/does-looking-at-a-solar-eclipse-damage-your-eyes-heres-how-to-stay-safe-76782
preventblindness.org/solar-eclipse-and-your-eyes

Here, all the info that you need

Some have seen eclipses before and have investigated the necessary precautions

So you're saying I'll be able to shoot LaZer beams out of my eyes?!!

What an eloquent burn

>your iris stays open
Pupil

Like nipples?

>Blaming God for Satan's work
Typical.

Well no but you will go blind eventually

Alternatively

>time com/4890397/solar-eclipse-damage-eyes-protect
unvis.it/time.com/4890397/solar-eclipse-damage-eyes-protect
>businessinsider com/solar-eclipse-retinopathy-eye-damage-sun-2017-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/solar-eclipse-retinopathy-eye-damage-sun-2017-8
>mirror co uk/science/looking-directly-sun-eclipse-poison-10990766?service=responsive
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/science/looking-directly-sun-eclipse-poison-10990766?service=responsive
>bustle com/p/does-looking-at-a-solar-eclipse-damage-your-eyes-heres-how-to-stay-safe-76782
unvis.it/bustle.com/p/does-looking-at-a-solar-eclipse-damage-your-eyes-heres-how-to-stay-safe-76782

this is jewish propaganda meant to hide us from the truth the annunaki will reveal to us during the eclipse

Sorry you're right of course, but the iris expanding and contracting is what controls the pupil aperture so i think it's also not technically incorrect to say the iris opens

Why do i get anxiety from looking at this picture? My goodness this is weird

Blaming you if I don't get my laser eyes

Okay, basically fear based drivel again.
Pol doesn't trust media, but suddenly when it comes to this, it's god and can't be denied.

In order to obtain laser-eyes you must feed the photoreceptive cells in you eyes with lasers. It hurts at first, but when your cells become saturated you'll be able to squint and fire off bursts of hot amplified light from your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMT2jq-suyU

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS
THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Why are americans so stubborn?
>don't look at the eclipse or you could get hurt
>I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, TRY TO STOP ME, FAG!

you have trypophobia

Back to 9gag

What happening?

this is your eyes on eclipses

I have a welding hood ;^)

It's the hair.

Well, there goes my nofap.

I CANNOT LIVE

I CANNOT DIE

TRAPPED IN MYSELF

BODY MY HOLDING CEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

here it is folks, im 30 a neet and this is the easiest way for me to collect some early disability and finally get some money i can live on and move out

Bermp

This is how we bacame a superpower, you loser

I read on NASA's website that if you're going to look through a welding mask that you need #12 darkness lenses, minimum. Most masks that aren't auto-darkening are #10's, max.

THE ECLIPSE ALMOST GAVE ME EYE AN ECLIPSE

hey guys, if you want to get rid of your brown eyes and get blue eyes, just look at the eclipse for just one minute without protection. it will corrode the brown layer, then you can just rinse your eye in water and voila, you're aryan.

here's someone who only got one eye done, make sure you do both eyes or you'll look like a dumbass.

I'm coming anons
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZ9FSO8Isc