ECLIPSE IS LIVE AND ALL I CAN HEAR IS SCREAMING AND CRYING OF AGONY OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

ECLIPSE IS LIVE AND ALL I CAN HEAR IS SCREAMING AND CRYING OF AGONY OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.

ANY OREGON FAGS HERE? WHATS GOING ON?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmIQgRidh1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHATS GOING ON?!?!
I heard a loud boom, and went outside. I am pretty sure it was f-27s flying over.

You should look out your window hey.

hella spook-e m8

You're really really bored I bet

I am afraid I may see the eclipse and lose my eyesight. Also the only window here is one on the top floor, to close for comfor

I live in Oregon and I hear jack shit

Lying sack of cum

just looked outside,just a normal beautiful day in cali

kys my man

I live near oceana on the east coast the jets arent even practicing take offs today..

lol wut

fake and ghey

You really can't step outside your basement and look at whats going on?

Does this mean the whole basement dweller thing is Not Just a meme. Fuck.

Hell is for ever!

DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON

fuck beat me 2 it

Salem Oregon reporting. So far just cucks from Seattle wearing their Seahawks shirts everywhere

That's a myth, you don't "lose your eyesight" from an eclipse. You can however damage your eyesight if stare into the sun like a moron without covering your eyes, just like you would without an eclipse.

but if you glance at the sun it doesn't damage your eyes
I thought glancing at the eclipse would

i wont,i'll look at the sun instead

guys the race war just started

idk man probably, i'm just jealous it's only happening in the US lol.

WATCH THE SKY

I always heard tell of a young girl peaking out the window during one in school through the curtains and the shape of the eclipse was ingrained in her eye, she smartly closed one. anyway all she can see out of that eye is blackness in the shape of the eclipse and then whatever exists outside of that shape

Think my welding mask will be enough?

Eclipses are the best time for blood sacrifices

I legit actually did hear 2 fighter jets fly overhead, hope the race war is starting.

The eclipse doesn't start until around 10:00 a.m. you retard

Nashville, reporting in. Everything is going to be fine.

HELP US BOG

Loved this guys video. Wish he did more. Was super spooky

I just heard that too, wtf? You in MD?

Portland my nig I don't hear anything other than birds not even a schizo homeless feminist.

why not?

I don't think the moon has enough magnetic field to warp enough sunlight to cause damage to your eyes.

It would be no different than simply looking at the sun. Obviously you shouldn't stare at it, but it's not going to kill you.

SCfag here. I'm just afraid the niggers are gonna try and steal our confederate statues during the eclipse.

Saw the 1999 total eclipse in France. You can look at the full eclipse with the naked eye and nothing will happen.

You'll know it's the full eclipse when the lighting is suddenly the gray of the early dawn, and the sun is a dark spot with an orange halo around it.
Beyond that, just use welding glass to look through.

You straight retarded son, you'd best unfuck yourself

Night time here, no moon visible.

yeah but if you stare for too long, and the moon stops blocking the sun completly, you're gonna become blind.

You cunts don't deserve a fucking moon.

IT'S IN THE LIGHT
THE MOON CAME IN
HE FOUND ME
THRU THE MIRROR
MOONLIGHT WHITE
WHITE LIKE EYES
NOT LIGHT BUT BLOOD
I DROWN IN HIM

IF YOU ARE AFRAID
WE WILL LOOK TOGETHER

You are just mad they stole your flag and made it better

God dam, sounds spiritual, im in Wisconsin so i only get like 70%, still excited

Eclipse is in 1 hour and 4 minutes from this post. Relax, nothing is going to happen.

I thought the eclipse begins on the west coast. I'm in Seattle, and it doesn't begin for another hour.

>the eclipse is starting already
>3 hours behind

Why do nazis always lie?

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

Corvallis fag here

we've been invaded by Californians

you and the whole rest of the state

>Relax, nothing is going to happen.
>t. Moloch

How bad things are, we're hoping for something to happen because the moon is in front of the sun at the perfect time.
Sadly if something were to happen the media, jews and deep state would be doing something, they aren't.

chinese have mobilized and there are many saying a giant bull man walks the fields north of mumbai

>giant bull man
Another pootant? You poos never catch a break

OHHHH FUCK THEIRS A MAN WITH A RAKE OUTSIDE

fuckfuckfuckfuckfycjfyvkkdkdjsisj
What do I do?!?!?!?!!!!!one!!!!

Wut

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NmIQgRidh1w

Does anyone else hear/feel that low rumble?

Thou shalt not bear false witness.

It's important!

Face your destiny.

The day of rakening has come

It was not the day of the rope today, but even better it was the day of the rake.