>ignore shills
>ignore slide threads
>hannity hinted at it
>Shapiro hinted at it
>WHanon confirmed it

In this thread we discuss the countries reaction to hillarys indictment

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xjmom
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/17/steve-bannon-contradicts-trump-on-north-korea-talks-of-rivals-and-white-supremacists-in-unusual-interview-with-progressive-magazine/?utm_term=.475d090852d3
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hopefully the scumfuck leftist kikes start rioting. preheat the femacamps, boys.

Rad if true. Probably a lot of liberal chimpouts until Buzzfeed or some other liberal rag gets forced to cover the topic factually.

It'd be the best day since the election, though I don't expect it to actually go through. Color me surprised (and happy!) if everything actually does pan out perfectly.

Whoops, forgot to add. The level of smugness and "I told you so" I'm going to have if this happens will be off the charts.

It's been in the works since comey closed the email scandal, but he never closed the Clinton foundation investigation. Get ready for the biggest chip out of all time later tonight

Why is she supposed to be indicted today?

Can we get some details or a source other than greentext from OP

I hope you're right, but Shapiro doesn't know shit, he was mocking Trump with that tweet. Come one Sup Forums, even you are better than this.

Hannity is always hinting at something, but let's hope he is right...

WH user and a US Marshall user implied it would be today/next few days. Could be larpers, but the formatting was perfect and it was quite believable.

I believe he had dinner with Trump shortly before his cryptic tweets.

Yes, WHanon said shit falls today.

Let's wait and see.

If you believe the larp.... I believe they said Clinton won't get in any trouble, only others

I'm no Trump fanboy nut it's really great to watch him crash and burn like this. But seriously we can't give him the nuclear codes.

Anyways there are plenty on the "left" that wouldn't bat an eye at HRC, DWS, etc going down for corruption in the dnc and in fact cheer for it. It probably won't happen because if it does the dnc becomes viable again and the rnc can't have that.

Lefties are really goddamn weird when it comes to that. Many of them know the extent of matters like DWS and HRC but still think Trump is the true evil in the world. Literal doublethink

She's gonna die soon anyways without her fetal blood transfusions. I hope she spills the beans on it all in exchange for exile to Haiti

They're too invested in hating Trump at this point

I've been red pulling my left friend lately. It's weird, he buys in and accepts that dnc is corrupt and worked with media to push hrc. And is starting to admit the Russia hack narrative was a lie....but yet trump is still hitler.

The brainwashing of these poor souls is really sad. They can't see the bigger picture.

the media will spin that she is a political prisoner and that Trump is attempting to cease power by locking up his enemies. You know this is what is gonna happen too

I never saw the US Marshall user one. Why would a US Marshall have knowledge of an ongoing FBI investigation?

Link to the marshall thread?

Bingo. I have one friend willing to even entertain that the media might be lying to him, but he still insists Trump is still in it for himself (despite telling him it would be impossible for one man to fuck up that bad without being stopped).

Oh well, this will make the payoff even sweeter.

Sha-ha-ha-ha-ad-i-lay

Marshalls serve warrants and apprehend high level criminals, organized crime etc...

not expecting anything til wednesday.

US Marshal

archive.is/Xjmom

I thought they were primarily used for hunting and transporting fugitives.

It begins today. Check em.

>an anonymous person claiming to be a US marshal
>but the formatting was good
Jesus fucking christ you can't be serious. Why do you even take that with a grain of salt?

It's a damn shame too. If they took the next leap and accepted some " right-wing conspiracy theories" are actually 110% fact we could have something great happen.

>hillarys indictment
you guys keep teasing this any public statement about this yet?

didn't he say it would begin at 10 am? Anything happening?

Massive chimpout from all Soros paid Shillary supporters. Antifa causes a new wave of violence, initially with BLM but they will end up fighting each other instead. Police forces unable to contain it so the Army will be mobilised. What happens next is anyone's guess.

God I hope so, the world is waiting. Every person on the actual right side of history is wishing this would happen soon.

no of course not. I always get my hopes up for these

it's not happening.

here's a hint of how I know: SHE STILL HAS FUCKING SECURITY CLEARANCE.

That doesn't mean shit. You have to keep some semblance of a clearance to defend yourself in a case

>obama is hiding out in tahiti

Any screen caps?

You expect hillary/othersto wait for capture? Im sure they know whats coming

>You have to keep some semblance of a clearance to defend yourself in a case

What? Indicted means charged with crime, not found guilty. She isn't charged yet, there's nothing to defend against.

No, but after reading the Marshall anons post it seems they were used for evidence transportation which makes sense.

FBI would probably be the ones to arrest her

Last night WHanon without tripcode claimed news would break on Twitter at 10am. Assuming est

>still talking about hillary

Anyone have screen grabs of Marshall user's posts?

Bump.

Please be true.

>archive.is/Xjmom
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/17/steve-bannon-contradicts-trump-on-north-korea-talks-of-rivals-and-white-supremacists-in-unusual-interview-with-progressive-magazine/?utm_term=.475d090852d3

US Marshalls

can I ask something.

Why do you guys discount any and all negative news as "fake news"....but then believe any random horseshit posted on an anonymous message board?

> red pulling
red rocket!

Interesting. Also checked.

Because the mainstream lies just as much as a larp here.

Trump being bad and the doc being bad are not mutually exclusive.

The mainstream news lies 100% of the time.

This place at least has a 50/50 chance of being accurate.

>tfw I happen to be in Oregon on business and will get to watch it play out under the black sun

Oops. Looks like you're late.

>all negative news as "fake news"
It really depends on the source. MSM is mostly spin these days. MSM isn't even trying to be truthful anymore. It is sad.

no statute of limitations on murder, homeboy

I doubt there are many who actually feel certain about any of the larping done on here. We've individually and collectively honed our bullshit detectors. When their is corraborating evidence we sniff it out.

The reason to even bother remembering the predictions of these larpers is because if one thing they say is true that increases the chance the other things they said might be true.

nothing will happen

the dems will continue to do their dem shit

anyone who actually cares is thrown aside
to feed the narcissism that is their leaders.
they feast on their young in exchange for
pants suits.

republicans are dorks but at least they stick together.

i'm siding with john mcafee

I read that thread and not only was it an obvious larp, but he directly stated Hillary was too big to jail - that it would spark a civil war. He implied Podesta would go down tho

WHERE TE FUCK IS MY HAPPENING YOU LARPING FAGS???

You haven't been here long enough.
Sometimes there are genuine insiders posting insider information here. It's happened a lot.
Tbf during the Trump campaign the amount of bullshit that was posted here was staggering.
>remember remember the 5th November (or something along these lines)

kill yourself holy shit

11 AM... no 9:45 happening, no 10:00 happening, twitter quiet.

11 am and all is well

>yet trump is still hitler.
study the connections between Hitler Fritz Thyssen, Paul Warburg and Brown Brothers Harriman which will point you at Henry Ford and Walt Disney

In the Bannon thread, he was saying today, tomorrow, for great funs.

Kek'd

WOW IT'S NOTHING!

Alright guys I have a theory that I want you to humor for a second:

Remember when Trump said he was holding a press conference to talk about Obamas Birth Certificate and the entire media system got giddy thinking he was going to apologize so they gave him a huge block of airtime? Then he spent the first 30 minutes or so just talking about how great his campaign was and how many military people supported him, then right at the end he said "oh yeah the certificate is real, it's a non issue".

What I am thinking is that tonight, under the pretense of Trump giving a statement on Afghanistan, he will actually announce live to the entire country that he has locked up some DNC people. Biggest political juke of all time if so.
I'm prepared for it to be nothing though, but that would be interesting wouldn't it...

Obviously, but what has Trump done to even warrant a similar comparison?

Today doesn't feel right for some reason. I am more inclined to believe 8/28 will bring the happenings

This. I agree. Afghanistan is centuries old news.

>Last night WHanon without tripcode claimed news would break on Twitter at 10am.
He posted just after midnight so "tomorrow" could mean the 22nd.

>>hannity hinted at it
>>Shapiro hinted at it
why would they even know anything about it?

O just great

What do you think it is that's gonna kickstart the next civil war? It's gonna be dipshit libs and their nigger pets who don't like that their queen is headed to the guillotine.

Marshall was a LARPing faggot. Didn't even know the initials for the department he supposedly worked for. Kept putting USM instead of USMS.

>O just great
It was about 10 minutes after midnight if I remember correctly.

I'm not holding my breath, although I think he did come through on the 27th of July so I am cautiously optimistic. I think WH user, FBI user, US Marshall are all the same guy. He just keeps changing identities because of all the larpers. .

you realize all these "federal anons" throughout the election and right now have literally been wrong on everything and are fat retarded larpers, right? stop being stupid and focus on actual, real things going on.

That's a big assumption. I'd be willing to bet that at the very least they've dramatically limited her access.

could be some leftists just trolling us

Stop wasting your time in here, boys, there's more important things to get too.
Like, did you see how many young men out there are thinking about racemixing?
We must stop them!
Cmon! Make haste to the racemixing threads.

That's just a meme r r right?

Why announce something before the eclipse happening? Prime time Afghanistan presser tonight could bring a surprise. No leaks yet on presser so I'm already suspicious.

>could be some leftists just trolling us
Agreed. But if it is true, it's great to get to be in on this before it's widely known.

interesting thought

can Cuckdeau deny extradition of the Clintons that are in Canada right now for some reason?

Exactly my thinking.

>Prime time Afghanistan presser tonight could bring a surprise. No leaks yet on presser so I'm already suspicious.
That also struck me as odd. There is some subterfuge going on here. It could just be they wanted people to pay attention to the press conference.

it's real but the guy posted it on Sup Forums of all places. no shit they dismissed it and posted traps in the thread instead

Official thread theme song!!
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

tonight will be epic my nigglets.

What should I eat with my tendies? What sauce and drink?

Trump made a deal with the CIA. If they pull their support for Clinton in both the shadows and the public then they could stay in Afghanistan and continue their opium operation.
He has thrown his chips in with the NSA/ISA/JSOC who will take the corrupt contractors and directors of CIA down within the shadows of the intelligence community.

How many times has the WH larper let you down?