The absolute state of London

>the absolute state of London

yeah I know it's like so racist right, I hope the tear that ugly clock castle down

fake news

op is a faggot

it's under maintenance. op is a faggot

>it's under maintenance
For like 4 years? No it's a test run to get people adjusted to not hearing it and then it will never be reinstated, because it was fine for the last half decade not ringing. You don't want to be a racist do you?

But then what will we call the British then? Can't call them bongs anymore.

Just call them Mohammeds, it's their most common name after all.

My man it's a clock from 1859 fixing stuff like that takes time

Funny you say that, I've heard it's yours as well.

Saw posts here last week about how they were going to be going without bongs over in bongland for a few years because ol' Ben is undergoing maintenance. Kind of shitty someone would create this sort of clickbait "news" article. How is this legal? Is it not inciting violence? Fuck these nigger journalists.

its just an excuse to bleed everyone more with taxes since it will cost infinity2 to repair this dilapidated ruin of a building.

they had the option to move to a new parliament so restoration work could save the whole building. the fuckers voted not to and bill the tax payer more.

Britbong refers to Big Ben?

b-but bong!

Enjoy lad

They will turn it into minaret.

That is literally insane.

It's over for London. It was nice knowing you.

>My man it's a clock from 1859 fixing stuff like that takes
It shouldn't take more time to swap out some oversized gears than it does to build a modern power plant.

Almost believable.

Lol
UK = ultimate kuck

Wars are no longer fought with weapons, but with immigrants, refugees and liberal ideologies.

>When will the scaffolding be erected?
>The erection of scaffolding began in April 2017.

>How long will it take to put up the scaffolding?
>We expect scaffold construction to be complete by early 2018.

It does not take a year to put up scaffolding, it is at most a weeks worth of work. Fucking private contractors. Fucking government contracts.

Fucking called it

True but do you honestly expect the government to be efficient ?

Yes, but the people doing the work will almost surely be private contractors, that have over the years from WWII driven all government construction out of "business" by claiming it's unfair to allow the government to do it's own construction work.
The phrase 'Good enough for government work" was once a stamp of quality meeting the highest standards of workmanship and quality.

Now it's a joke as contractors cheat the public by using substandard everything everywhere they can get away with it.

Yep.

>be British
>wake up at sunrise to the salat al-fajr blaring through ever speaker in London
>wave at the CCTV camera while I'm taking a shower
>eat some shakshuka for breakfast because my wife's son says breakfast needs to be more diverse
>there's a letter in the transom saying I must pay my TV license because indoctrination isn't free
>take the underground to work and get blown up by an innocent refugee
>wake up in the hospital getting free healthcare
>wave to the CCTV camera by my hospital bed
>hospital food is harira and fried grasshoppers since it's halal
>get a notice I have to pay for my email license
>realize I've been circumcised while I was unconscious, Dr. Patel says it's' more sanitary this way
>Sharia Police runs into my room and demands to know why my wife's son isn't wearing a head scarf
>try to mansplain that he's a boy
>my wife's son says he doesn't identify that way anymore
>Sharia Police kill everyone in the room
>my beheaded body is paraded through the streets while everyone chants "fuck white people!"
>the Guardian and Telegraph says they're worried about my public execution because it might cause Islamaphobia
>be buried in Highgate cemetary
>my bones are being monitored by CCTV
>have to renew my burial license next month

That kills the copypasta :^(

Big Ben? More like Massive Mohammed.

Americans are good at manipulating news. Americans we know that you are trying to sound based but the sad fact is that you guys are 50% white

your fault btw

>this is how inferior complex americmongrels see britain

Except that isn't why it's going quiet but okay. Go find me that exact article in the image which OP didn't link to for obvious reasons, knobs.

lmao

Let them be they need feel good about how america is still "uncucked"

pretty odd that it's gonna take 4 YEARS to finish maintenance though.

Heartiest of keks. Thanks user. You made my morning less suicidal.

Not really. It's an old building, it takes time to do things to it.

Phony and faggoty.

It's a giant bit of metal that gets hit with a hammer every day, suspended in a building that is hundreds of years old built on foundations that are literally older than the Magna Carta next to a river in the middle of Europe's largest city.

Nope.
It refers to how the Anglo tells time.
Every time the bells chime, they listen for the bongs and bings.
Right now it's 17 bong and 43 bing.
It's the very essence of their being.

Nice source edit, burgerfag.

It was edited in /brit/pol like most of the images are. Americans are just fucking retarded.

>yfw bongland literally has no bongs anymore

Bing bong the witch is dead!
>which old witch?
The British bitch!
Bing bong the British witch is dead!