Is sharing dessert gay, Sup Forums?

Why does Sup Forums feel the need to defend homophobia when even our president won't?

archive.is/oc85a

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/the-nib/trigger-warning-breakfast-c6cdeec070e6
archive.is/0gpl1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ive eaten one dessert with my partner at plenty of michelin star restaurants and never had a problem. this place must have a huge stick up its ass.

tfw I've never had a bf and I'm still not out of the closet

that meat is raw, wtf is going on in this pic? its not even blue, just straight raw

they probably 'shared' it after shoving up eachothers assholes first in the dining room.

theres more to this story than just 'a gay couple did absolutely nothing wrong and tried to quietly eat desert and ebil drumpftards told them to stop'

they did something to cause a scene.

>i have never eaten prime rib
that is cooked perfectly and is most definitely not raw, or blue.

It's a very tender cut served best rare to medium rare.

that's prime rib, that's how it's cooked and served.

More like it doesn't want a stick up its ass

Sharing a dessert is not "too gay" but I can only guess how the faggots were doing it.

Whipping your cock out and having your faggot pincushion lick chocolate sauce off it does not exactly fit in with a family-friendly atmosphere

wtf is that pic?

>saying this in DC
lol rip

It's sickening to other people to see their spoons touch.

Gays shouldn't even be served.

medium.com/the-nib/trigger-warning-breakfast-c6cdeec070e6

archive.is/0gpl1

its still alive gross
Well done for me, ta

Translation: "wtf, you fags? I thought you were kidless and had more disposable income? But here you two cheap bastards are sharing a dessert! Order two you cheap shots; we need money!"

lel, faggots btfo

learn some manners faggots

Faggots should be hanged.

> Stunned, they kept their conversation with the server to a minimum for the rest of the meal, and tipped him 15 percent — they usually tip 20 — and left the restaurant without addressing it with a manager.
Wow, how will the waiter ever recover

Ok, faggots are gross. Nobody wants to see that, especially when people are trying to eat.

But on the other hand, servers should shut the fuck up and do what they're told or go pick cans out of the garbage for wine money.

If a server annoys you in any way, flip the table and claim there is a nigger pube in your meal.
If no niggers work in the kitchen, accuse the chef of coughing on your meal.

T. person from a country with conditional sentencing, and no prison rape

>(((((rape)))))

Daily reminder that homosexuals provide nothing of value to society.

>Higher rates of STDs
>Higher amounts of sexual partners
>Higher rates of mental illness
>Higher rates of criminality in children
>Highest rates of domestic abuse (In lesbians)
>Cannot fulfill biological imperative
>Have and will again be the first against the wall

Enjoy your "dark chocolate" sundaes while you can, kindling.

user have you ever even cooked for yourself?

>prime rib

that is so obviously meat glued. fucking disgusting slab

I don't even tip when I get great service meanwhile Americans think giving a sub 50% tip is punishment.

They were probably attempting to lick it off of eachother or some other PDA with it, which is disgusting, faggot or not

>huge stick up its ass
That's why you picked it in the first place.

>hey Sup Forums name my band

Because pol doesn't give a shit what the left thinks about them

>more to the story

Your imagination?

Interesting theory. Do you see gay people doing this everywhere? How often do you see or hear unsettling things?

This is ostensibly false. Gay conservatives who adopt do not fit your narrative. Focus on bolsheviks that are the real problem.

Also, stop worshipping the Pope dingletard...

and how exactly do they know this? just curious about the methods.

>Two faggots attempting to flaunt their bullshit because they need all the attention in the world
>Server shuts their fag shit down
How much of a fucking weirdo do you have to be to make a tiff about not eating off the same dish as your dinner date

I shared a dessert with my brother, doesn't make me gay.

Is he cute?

>be out to dinner with friends
>roommate has to go take a shit
>steal a bite of his delicious looking dessert because he drank you last beer
>waiter sees
>kicked out because homosexual apparently
many such cases - sad!

The server was friendly to them all night, which if he hated gay people, would have remarked on them being gay prior to desert.

This is DC of all places, which 91% of voters voted for hillary. 280k+ for her and combined under 30k for Trump, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein or others. This shit would not fly in this area. So yes, there's more to the story.

>“When it came time for dessert, we asked for one sundae with two spoons,” Gage said. Their server “said he would bring it in two separate dishes. He said ‘It wouldn’t look right with two gentlemen eating out of the same sundae. It doesn’t go with the ambiance of the restaurant.’”

Snobby restaurants don't let you change food plating or orders, if this was a high class place, it's more likely than not they don't let people share out of the same food dish, that's something you do at a mom and pops shop to be cute. When I took my girlfriend out for our 2 year anniversary, the desert was single but separated, and was eaten as such.

So yes, again, there's more to the story, and all quotes are more than likely not 100% accurate.

They probably just didn't realize you two degenerates were faggots. Shove those fucking Michelin stars up your AIDS-infested cornhole by the way. You suck down so much cock your tastebuds probably only know what cum and cum mixed with shit tastes like. Have a good day.

Can you imagine a man doing this shit?

This isn't even a "she deserved it" thing, but what's the thought process that stops someone from even trying to resist? How can you be so thoroughly cowed that you stare doe-eyed as someone fucks you? I know a man who got raped, and he had to get half his teeth replaced, because there are some things that you have to fight even if you lose. What kills that resistance?

>That's why you picked it in the first place.
KEK

That's why it became a meme here in the first place. I can understand the 'docile' part. For the most part a woman being raped won't lead severe injuries or death (especially in this situation, sounds more of a date turned "rape" than a random nigger intrusion rape) and being docile can save their lives or prevent escalation. But the insane part is the whole breakfast thing. You don't buddy buddy someone or try to mend that after something like that, you leave or make them leave, if it was an actual rape. You don't let the person stay and don't definitely make them breakfast.

This is the story of a woman who hyped up her own attitude and demeanor, about how tough and strong she was. Confronted in a real situation she fantasized about being some sort of wonder woman who'd kill the patriarchy, realized she isn't wonder woman. She was baffled at her own inability to even attempt to fight for her own well being and was used to getting her way.