Names for kids

I'm naming offspring soon. Can anyone point me to sources for good warrior like european names? Also ITT: Talk about child rearing for the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/info/names
youtu.be/oo8CrY_ZfFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muhammed, #1 choice in UK

Gunther Schits

Jamal, kendrix, muhammed

Cato.

Alexander

Mark means warrior.

Edward. Alfie. Aiden. Alistair. Henry.

Greek name meaning Defender of Man.

Quality Choice.

you're american, why do you want to give your kid a european name? choose a americuck name and stop appropriating other cultures than your own you faggit.

Storm, Vegard, Eyvind, Vidar, Jardar

behindthename.com/info/names

Nathaniel is a good name too. Nathaniel Greene was badass.

Damm, really?
I only put the name forward because its my middle name and one of my favorite names in general. Now I feel bad.

jon snow

Diomedes

If I ever have some sons, they will be named Tristan and Alexander

Adolf

Chad and Brad

Gonna second Chad

Also Steve

Mortimer is a lovely name!

Joseph.

Pubert Hair

Spurdo

>Be born Jardar

jr
cucked for life

Bernardo

Seriously how about something that isnt edgy and cringey as fuck please?

William.

>find a family tree
>find a particularly honorable family member of that sex (many offspring is a good proxy for honor among women)
>name

Cesare. Or Augusto.

Fuck off nigger I'm probably whiter than you are.

Teo

short, means God's gift

don't give him some autistic name like "archimedes" or whatever other anons post. he's not a fucking transformer

Ayyy lmao

Whatever the last name is use that as the first.

Look to your own heritage and family history and pick from there

Sexfruit

show vegane and bob pls

THADEUS, STAN, SIGISMUND, STORM,

Ok how about a traditional american name like, shaniqua, trayvon, paco, tyson, glitter, or mohammed.

Tony,Jackie,carl,Eddie,Nicky
youtu.be/oo8CrY_ZfFk
youtu.be/oo8CrY_ZfFk
youtu.be/oo8CrY_ZfFk
youtu.be/oo8CrY_ZfFk
>Flynn
>Todd
>Tucker
>Kyle
>

This

Thomas, Nicholas, Martin, Rainbow Dash.

This, really good name.
what about Alexis?

My family was never big on family ancestry, but I do know that I'm a mongrel of German and Anglo saxon.

Thats normal names here in Norway.

Lactatia

This. Call them Chad, Cody, Cory or something gay and American like that.

Jacques

Daniel or William

As long as its Latin origin and not hebrew you're fine.

Take one from my family (same background) that my wife did not like.
Asa. Has a nice built-in nickname too.

Those are some of the most common names here.

>here in Norway
>Checks OP's flag
There's plenty of good names out there that wont get him bullied here

I'm raising Nazis here, not normies

William
>From the Germanic name Willahelm, which was composed of the elements wil "will, desire" and helm "helmet, protection", meaning "determined protector"

Chad. Final answer.

actually seriously OP
junior
>If your wife leaves you for tyrone and she gets the kid she'll always have to still call your name
>if you divorce and are fighting for custody chances are it will be closer to you than her with a name like you jr

nigga just name it after a character from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I'm sure they went to Europe once or twice in that show

At this point I'd love to see anything not ending in -on.
>Aedon
>Caison
>Breydon
>Mason
>Kaden
>Colton
>Greyson
>Jordyn
>Lincoln
>Cameron
All populate my family. FYI, only two of those aren't white, and they're really only half-niggers DESU.

The stranger the name, the less the chance for success.

Erik
Hans
Edi
Constantine
Leo
Valentin
Maximilian

What does it mean?

Unironically Tyrone

fpbp

Jamal?

Dovakhin

Weak americans. Bullying strenghtens character.

Alpha names like
Chad, Alexander, Max, Conor,
Gunnar.

Hebrew =/= Jew, although I know this is beyond Sup Forums.

"The United States of America must be regarded racially as a European colony, and owing to current ignorance of the physical bases of race, one often hears the statement made that native Americans of Colonial ancestry are of mixed ethnic origin. This is not true. At the time of the Revolutionary War the settlers in the thirteen Colonies were not only purely Nordic, but also purely Teutonic, a very large majority being Anglo-Saxon in the most limited meaning of that term. The New England settlers in particular came from those counties of England where the blood was almost purely Saxon, Anglian, and Dane.
New England, during Colonial times and long afterward, was far more Teutonic than old
England; that is, it contained a smaller percentage of small, Pre-Nordic brunets. Any one familiar with the native New Englander knows the clean cut face, the high stature and the prevalence of gray and blue eyes and light brown hair, and recognizes that the brunet element is less noticeable there than in the South".

Madison Grant- The Passing of the Great Race; Or, The Racial Basis of European History

Good point. I am using my third gen name my grandpa had too.

Go see a rabbi. tell him you want your child to be a cold blooded sociopathic nazi, savior of the white race.
He will tell you what to name him

Carlos, Eduardo, Pedro

This. Will be giving my white children Eire or Norwegian names.

Gunther, 'Nuff said

Tyrone is an Irish name and county, so niggers probably took the name from their slavers.

Just don't name them something degenerate. Stick with the all-american and respectful names like William, Robert, Henry, George, Benjamin, Alexander, Gregory, and Johnathan.

Don't give them a degenerate name like Chad, tyler, Derrick, Frank, Dwayne, or Larry. This are names you can't take seriously.

I thought of that too.

what about this?

A-fucking-men to that.

Floris, Titus, Lars, Alexander

karl and edward are the english versions but pedro? what is the english version of that?

the first 3 are so homosexual it hurts my brain

Yeah, I am trying to avoid nigger tier names, I want my children to be strong.

Arthur, Jonathan, Joseph, Richard, Rolf, Ryszard

Rygar

There were millions of Irish slaves as well, learn your history Carl.

Gustav Adolphus is a great name he is a famous Swedish King also called the lion of the north. I want to name my first born son after him

Brando has a masculine feeling to it

That might be a bad idea, but I could name my daughters piper.

Tyrone Lopez,

Good American name right?

If you aren't already familiar with "good warrior like european names," you probably aren't really white, or at best you are white trash who only knows popular culture. Just pick something from Game of Thrones or the Legend of Zelda, at least then your peers will recognize it.

Jamaal

What's your 'Herritage'?

But I swear if your a Boston fag that claims he's full Irish he can be called Plastic and FOCK OFF

Thanks!

fuck it OP, name him Action Man

I kek'd

cool names. I'll keep them in mind.

WTF is this site saying about the name's being disallowed, though?

Peter?

Mobus-Botooh