Christianity is a meme created by Jews

You think you are supporting white identity by being a (((good christian))) but really you're worshipping a Jew, in a religion created by Jews.

Prove me wrong, you cucks. You should be honoring your ancestors and learning the old ways, not following some fucking bullshit kike religion that infested our homelands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QrnZfsirvM
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=P2RnkPkfN7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hjM8_WjzvA8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8IqJm6q7w
youtube.com/watch?v=2QMZpW_ftk8
youtube.com/watch?v=-KKbdErJkiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even trying to troll, I can't fathom how a bunch of you talk about christianity and somehow think it's compatible with white identity.

I honor my ancestors by following their foot steps.
They became kangz and shiiiiiieeetttt.

You dishonor them by bringing idols they called false and through away from their homes because of the pain it caused them.

threw

Odinist here.

Christians are pretty cool guy, eh incinerates mudslimes and doesn't afraid of niggers.

>he fell for the white identity meme

Europeans were never considered white until they were juxtaposed against blacks. A social engineering psyop created by Jews to bust up Catholic ethnic neighborhoods. Poles, Irish, Italians, Lithuanians, etc were pushed into the suburbs and became "white". Catholic political power waned and the Jews took over America. If you refer to yourself as a white guy it means you've lost your real identity, which explains your interest in paganism. The irony is, your ancestors are Catholic if you go back far enough. And the only reason you know anything at all about the "old ways" is because they were preserved by Catholic monks.

Your ancestors were subhumans before christianity

>Prove me wrong, you cucks. You should be honoring your ancestors and learning the old ways, not following some fucking bullshit kike religion that infested our homelands.
It's always hilarious when an American starts parroting this "duh christcucks took over muh homeland and literally genocided muh ancestuhs" bullshit. Paganism was extinct or irrelevant for over 700 years by the time America was founded. Your country was founded by and for white Christians.

>throw away native European idols
>replace them with the statues of dead kikes
>then talk about dishonor

It was their choice.

And I honor it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QrnZfsirvM

OP irl

>choice

>christianity
>meme
You mean catholicism.

>Christianity is wrong
>Therfore paganism is right
grow up

>being bluepilled enough to swallow (((their))) version of Christ and the All El
>basing your denouncing of Christianity on this

Gnostic Hermeticism is the way.

Jews hate Christians more than anything

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

God damn you people are retards.
>some saxons got killed by charlemagne 1300 years ago
>this means every pagan throughout history was forcefully converted through violence/christcuck sorcery
The overwhelming majority of pagan peoples converted without force from other European nations. You can have delusions of oppression because of some saxons getting slaughtered thousands of years ago, but that doesn't change that fact.

Why worship 'pagan gods' when there are masters older and stronget than any of them ready to fill our minds with their ripening secrets

>The overwhelming majority of pagan peoples converted without force
Kek the overwhelming majority of those who didn't get killed when a Christian mob sponsored by their rulers knocked on their door you mean.

A lot of modern Europeans will probably "convert without force" too when their leaders adopt Islam as the state religion.

>better worship my god, who is an angry old one eyed man that drinks cum for wisdom
>caw caw caw

>implying that wouldn't be better than worshiping a literal Jew

Is there anyone whom Jews hate more than Christ?

What did pagans actually contribute to our culture. Christianity has surpassed that shit in every way. Your whole argument is that it originates from jews and thats bad why exactly? If it's had nothing but a positive influence on society as a whole who gives a shit where it originated from literally thousands of years ago.

White people

>what is the Inquisition

you're a brainlet.

>created by Jews.
You jeans that you wear were created by Jews too. Are you going to stop wearing them now?

>being this butthurt
I know it's hard when you realize that your beloved "Gods" are nothing but retarded faggots that were idolized 3k years ago for slaying a boar and a wolf.

This disputes nothing. You just made up an anecdote. You can cry about Christians being big meanies all you want, but your farcical "religion" is still extinct thanks to our ancestors converting.
The inquisition had nothing to do with paganism, retard. That was the Spaniards telling Jews and Muslims to convert or fuck off.

Pls convert or I will kill you and your family.

Now if you convert, does that count as conversion without force?

>the inquisition had nothing to do with paganism
ever heard of America you fucking belly

mine created democracy BY GETTING WASTED AND DOING GAY SHIT

why don't you take the gender is a social construct pill and be come a fearless army

>been there, done that, witnessed first hand
The cognitive dissonance is real.

Gender isn't a social construct you dummy, it was made to keep our soul a certain shape. Only through the great ones can you be liberated from all of your viscious organic bindings
we can be free and they will guide us and give us freedoms never dreamed of before and to teach us to kill in ways we never thought was possible. I can see it in the maw over the sun now and it's beautiful. My soul has been freed from its rot with their sweet womb waters. Let's remove our impurities together

Spirituality is fine, but organized religions are a complete disgrace.

How can anyone honestly defend organizations like the catholic church, when they are just a front for pedophile rings and making money.

It's everything you should be against.

I remember being an edgy thirteen year old as well. It's cute.

EXCUTHE ME?!?!

>A lot of modern Europeans will probably "convert without force" too when their leaders adopt Islam as the state religion.
Already did that, it's pretty great. Islam is everything Sup Forums could want.

It's true. Christianity is just another Middle Eastern plague.

The jews are considered enemy to christ.

>the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=P2RnkPkfN7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=hjM8_WjzvA8

>anecdote
It's literally what happened, retard. From the Roman emperors to the Scandinavian kings, the rulers all converted for political purposes and started persecuting the population who remained pagan until they finally gave in.

You can twist it as much as you want, but those people didn't wake up one morning and voluntarily decided to abandon their faith for some desert cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8IqJm6q7w

youtube.com/watch?v=2QMZpW_ftk8

>paganism
Disgusting heretic. Blessed by your frog god digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KKbdErJkiY

you dip, it was created from jews, not by them

sage

Oh, what's this?

Why do Christians eat a mixture of shit, bacteria and rotten plants?

>strong should fear the weak
>dead kike people forced my people to convert

Pick one, dammit.

God damn quads. Odin has spoken. Snow kangs n sheiiiiiit.

>checked!
ODIN SMILES UPON THIS!

because, like the concept of empire, the Church is universal.

by the real jews..not the jews who call themselves jews today but are not
>also fuck off commie

>You should be honoring your ancestors
Well my ancestors have been christian since around 1050s so...

true and jews created all religions to be used as chess pieces.

islam vs christainity

while they laugh at goyim from jew temple

jew temple for goyim is freemason temple.

but your ancestors have also been pagan for 500000 years

>Thinking that those are actual Christians
>Thinking that this even qualifies as an argument, compared to the stuff "MUH PAGANISM" endorses.
Suck a dick, meme-flag.

Your ancestors have been communists since around 1950s

>Hasnt been to fit and realized drinking ur own cum is the only way to make massive gains.
You're never going to make it.

So you're saying I shouldn't honor them then?
Mhm. But Sweden back then was just a bunch of lawless tribes and chiefdoms which I don't really care about. It was united by a christian man and made great by christian men.

By your logic you should honor Marx.

holy FUCK you stupid little 12 year old faggots are easy to troll. i made this thread then went outside to watch the eclipse, hahahaha holy fuck you're all a bunch of children in this stupid fucking place.

Well I don't. And my view is this: christian Sweden was superior to pagan Sweden. Therefore if I am to "honor my ancestors" I would pick the christian ones.
Even if it was bait it sparked discussion.

>Christianity is a meme created by Jews
That's what the Jews want you to think to keep you from following Christ the Risen King.

>Shlomo doing any sort of manual labor
>implying Shlomo doesn't just get some Vietnamese kid to make the jeans for a nickel and a sandwich

Steal the jeans or get them second-hand at a thrift shop and now you've got Shlomo's cock out of your mouth.