>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/eclipse2017
nasa.gov/eclipselive/#NASA EDGE: Processed Imagery
youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA
eclipse.stream.live/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=wwMDvPCGeE0
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgDcIwZBgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

awoo awooo on the wall, who is the fairest awooo of them all?!

Ayou!

What happened to Portubro who was baking? I will be on a call and doing email so if I don't say I am baking by 285 or so then I am gone.

Just farming (yous) to keeps the thread moving

This one is a cute.

Aye-woo !

We love our awoos.

Anybody got an eclipse stream?

FUCKING BITCH TRASH REEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING SLUT CUNT!

What will Trump be talking about in his speec today? Does anyone know?

If you could keep it down to a few posts just to not disturb things and keep it comfy that would be nice.

How fucking deep does the ironic Hilldawg meme rabbit hole go?

Awoo?

what is she up to /ptg/?

fucking snakes I hate snakes.

>mixed children...not even once

nasa.gov/eclipse2017

Go outside nigga

The more important speech will be tomorrow.

post feet for Trump

try searching youtube for "eclipse stream"

the sippost had got to awoo.

-Insulting a Gold Star family
-Says a Judge can't do her job because she's Latina
-Locker Room Talk
-Complaints about Inauguration crowd size
-Questions NATO Commitments
-Failed raid, Trump avoids responsibility for future raids.
-Voter Fraud investigation for an election he won
-Endorses One China policy because he doesn't understand it
-Hires his Daughter and Son in Law for positions that they are not qualified to fill.
-Mike Flynn resigns due to payments from foreign governments.
-Australia and Mexico calls
-Muslim ban is struck down the first time
-Shares the location of US nuclear subs with Duterte for no reason
-Shares info on Israeli intel gathering with Russia for no reason
-Bombs Syria because he saw atrocities on cable
-Starts a Twitter war with the mayor of London just hours after a terror attack
-Muslim ban is struck down a second time
-Takes vacations more than the president he criticized for taking too many vacations.
-James Comey fired for Russia investigation
-Emoluments violations
-Criticizes Qatar without consulting Pentagon
- Kushner fails to disclose hundreds of foreign contacts
-Son, Son-in-law and campaign manager attempt to collude with Russia but are too stupid to realize the relevance of adoption.
-Transgender soldiers banned by tweet without consulting Pentagon
-Manafort pre-dawn raid
-Dept of interior threatens Alaska over healthcare vote
-Healthcare Failure
-Mueller is threatened
-Jeff Sessions becomes beleaguered
-Boyscout speech
-Spicer out
-Mooch is in
-Priebus out
-Kelly in
-Mooch is out before Spicer actually even left
-Plays Nuclear chicken with North Korea
-Defends white nationalists
-Bannon out
-Increasing troops to Afghanistan

When do we make our move?

HOOOOOOOO

I'VE GOT SOMETHING IN MY

THROAAAAAAT

I NEED TO STAY AFLOOAAAAT

WHILE I

SUUUU

FEEEER

Well, what is tomorrow's speech about?

I could have replied to nearly half the posts in this thread, but I decided to reply to yours. Not because there was anything special about it but because you so simply said what all the Trump supporters believe.
Let me now explain why it will now happen.
Those of us who are #NeverTrump know in our heart that Trump is the end of our country. It is that simple.
His winning redefines conservatism as nationalistic, authoritarian, populism that seeks to solve problems the same way the world tried in the 1930s with catistrophic results.
We are students of history, we consider, think and discuss ideas. For a 100 reasons we cannot ... no WILL NOT vote for Trump.
In the years to come, the questions will come up, where were you? Did no one see it coming? Now you know... yes we did.

Very deep

That would make the most sense, but I guess some ppl are to lazy to climb the steps out of the basement to go outside and see it for themselves........
Sheet-awoo

Icebeer was a thing here before sips, sips have to go back.

Please don't spam, spamming is against the rules.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!!

(Get your blessing in now before the Second American Civil War starts!)

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

We're both making different correct points

The polls have the race almost exactly tied.

Even after all this, even after all the treason, the blatant corruption, nepotism, blatant disregard for democracy, paddling with dictators, ripping away healthcare for millions, and on, and on........half the fucking country are still Republican-box-checking zombies because guns or taxes or abortions or whatever the fuck they want.

My worst fear is that all the opposition to Trump end up being contained in the major urban centers, and the "resistance" ends up only pushing Democratic vote margins from 80% to 95% in urban seats like LA, Boston, and New York, while losing the House elections. Then Republicans can laugh all the way to the bank and continue to treat all of us like an enemy occupying force until the rest of time since they know they will never lose any support from their base.

Remember all the stupid ads calling Jon Ossoff "not one of us" and "San Francisco's congressman"? That's what they want. They want to win elections until the end of time by demonizing urban America. And it's working. Republicans are truly the scum of the earth.

> Portubro is absent for some reason
> Baking
> Worry not

Thanks for recovering that fumble, phone call killed the connection. Still baking if nobody takes over

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

the two tendos for hilldawg one gets to me every time

What are some conspiracy theories about political warfare gone wrong?

You're going to lose to all that in 2020 and there's nothing you can do about it. Sad!

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

Continue

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!!!!!!

AZ rally with Arpaio pardon and possibly more.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO !

official theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA

forget Bannon
forget Afghanistan
what's happening to taytay?

During totality, it begins.

ECLIPSE IN 3 MINUTES !!!
eclipse.stream.live/

The """Alt-Right"""" (and their e-celeb army) are really beginning to turn on Trump - and publicly too. It's very sad - I hope people won't fall for their propaganda.

HDA report in

are you people this stupid that you reply to a bot saying the same exact thing?

>The President will kick off the First Great American Crusade.

she'll release a PV of the snake

Isn't that the fresh Kino from last night?

All good m8, thanks for baking. Will be too busy.

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

MAGA xdd !! hehe

Yes, the hatted kino Kino from last night.

>888

Empire when?

DAILY WHITE PILL

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration. Cutting third world migration along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

The eclipse stream is narrated by George takei..fuck

That's a very suspiciously specific denial. For those in the previous thread that don't know what a stingray is: that's a cell phone tower but in the trunk of the party van. Your cellphone checks periodically to see what's the closer tower and, by virtue of being literally in your block, this gets your ping and locate your signal. Used to be a secret until it needed to be used as evidence in court, now they're just downplayed.

> Per Ars Technica, the August 16th letter states ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations “does not use cell-site simulators for the purpose of civil immigration law enforcement.” But he added that ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations division, which targets national security threats and organized crime, uses the devices, though only after receiving a warrant.
> Homan also noted that ICE agents sometimes work in joint task forces with other “federal, state and local law enforcement partners, in furtherance of our shared public safety mission”—and that in those cases, Stingrays may sometimes be used.

> That caveat is important: In March, ICE used a Stingray variant known as a Hailstorm to locate 20-year-old El Salvadorean man Rudy Carcamo-Carranza, who had entered the US illegally twice and was wanted in connection to alleged drunk driving and hit-and-run incidents. The ICE officer involved in the investigation, Jeremy McCullough, was a member of the ERO department but was also assigned to the FBI’s Violent Gang Task Force.
Oh ...

> So for ICE agents to use a cell-site simulator to track people suspected of immigration law violations, they just need to be assigned to such a unit.

No fucks are being given by this admin in their pursue of illegal aliens

colbert went from making jokey jokes to getting all serious and shit about Trump

what the shit is sheetcaking?

I'm sad that Bannon is gone, but I'm also impressed he lasted as long as he did. For a guy with views like his to have that much of an impression on the sitting president and to have that much influence was pretty astounding.

I am hoping Trump just cut him to clean up his image before 2018 and that Bannon's bitching is either pure salt or a strategy by Trump. We'll see tonight and tomorrow. If Trump goes full "WE'LL INCREASE TROOP PRESENCE" and "NO MORE WALL" we'll know that we're fucked, but if he keeps as he has been going it'll be fine.

I don't want to talk about it.

calm down, nigger.

I hope it doesn't rain during the eclipse...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

white chicks eat sheet cake to feel better about white guilt, or at least thats what it seems like

How long until the eclipse? An hour?

i'm worried boys. is trump going to say the right thing about the protests to get the haters off his back? are they going to slide back to MUH RUSSIA or are they going to use this as an excuse to totally derail MAGA?

Has the eclipse started yet?

AWOOOO!!!!!

Idk go outside

so if Im not in the path and i look at the eclipse my eyes will burn?

Be sure to buy your special eclipse glasses, you don't want to hurt your eyes do you?

It started 4 minutes ago.

Condemning violence (Antifa) and anti police actions (Antifa) while praising peaceful protests is the correct thing. Even if I hate the bullshit leftist protests, they're still allowed to do it if they're not violent.

an hour and 20 minutes until idiots go blind

>in LA
>clouds

The Jews did this!

Michigan is around 2:20 pm, check your local news

>is trump going to say the right thing
indictments will be handed out like candy to members of the DNC and to HRC

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO! GIVE US THE HAPPENING!

That's not a nice that's a hood scoop.
Vroooom

So when is the eclipse? An hour from now? When can I see it on video?

Great, where can I see video of it?

Blue-pilled as fuck anime. Transgender main character who claims she's a boy. Into the oven she goes.

What is the actual scientific reason that looking at the eclipse hurts your eyes?

I mean, I know that starting at the sun isn't great for you, but looking at it occasionally isn't going to destroy your eyes. What is about the sun being covered that makes it so dangerous?

i don't want to hear nerds keep fucking talking. i just want a straight video of showing the damn sun

> FROM THE SAME CREATORS OF THE HOMEMADE CRYSTAL GROWING KIT
> How to look safely at an eclipse
People, influenced by the Jews, the illuminati under the guidance of the mole people and the Xeno scum are always trying to convince people to buy those very expensive eclipse glasses, whose profits go straight to their mind control and world domination endeavors.

BUT NO MORE!

Here is a homemade kit for your eclipse viewing

1) take an old set of binoculars
2) douse the lens in salt water to remove the infeterence

That's it. With this inexpensive kit you'll have the best view of the eclipse, you won't want to see anything else after that.

> disclaimer: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I know the feel
Fucking raining in Nevada, of all fucking days

GIVE MY MY ECLIPSE POWER NOOOOOWWWW

I DON'T KNOW