Wow, never thought of it that way

wow, never thought of it that way...

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Aumann_agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do people in your country do to get rid of their sperm? Lately when I masturbate I don't know what to do with my cum (the last few times the toilet roll has been empty) What do you do in this situation?
Lately I've been rubbing my hands together till the cum just sort of evaporates like hand cream.

>wars are over disagreements
Whoa, such deep thoughts! I bet nobody ever looked at it this way before Neil came along!

>people fight over differing opinions
holy shit really???????

Do you have an innie bellie button? If so, it's a great spot for holding cum. After awhile it builds up and you have this little cum tumbler that you can take up. I stack all mine, i have over 40 at this point.

Amateur. Learn to cum without cum.

The only way to make sure there is no more armed conflict is obviously to make sure there is no one alive with views in conflict to my own. When shall we schedule your suicide/execution, mr. Tyson?

WOW I'M A BLACK SCIENCE MAN LOOK AT ME

So far everyone but the First Post Worst Post has been talking about how this is obvious so black science man is stupid. In reality, he's outright fucking wrong.

Wars weren't fought over opinions, the vast majority were fought over resources for fuck's sake.

>We ran out of food
>They have food
>We war or we die

That repeated for about 200,000 years. Black science man needs to put down his buzzfeed app and read a book again.

This is why the nigger has to be the first in the ovens

>this just in; man wins medal for insightful comment. Scholars stunned by dialectic talents. Next Nobel Prize winner assured.

>water is wet

WOW. THIS. IS. DEEP.

>almost
Were any wars fought because everyone shared the same opinion?

And that's supposed to be an authority in science?

>Nigger intellectual

Sometimes one of the opposing sides was just a bunch of niggers.

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Aumann_agreement

>affirmative action science nigger

I wouldn't say it's wrong, there's still an underlying opinion to it.

Team A opinion: It would be in our best interest to not share these resources with Team B.

Team B opinion: It would be in our best interest to get team A's resources.

This or Greed. Does anyone think the 100 years war was about Right, and not the fact that the King of England wanted all that sweet, sweet clay?
Does anyone think the Crusades were about Jesus, and not half the territory stolen from Christian countries by the Moslems?
Does anyone think the 80s year war was about Protestantism and not the fact that Spain wanted Europe's greatest mercantile power?
Does anyone think the Wars of Religion were about Religion and not the fact the Pope wanted that sweet, sweet indulgence money from the Huns?
Those are excuses. There is one cause for War, and it's want.

THANK YOU BASED BLACK SCIENCE MAN!

>people fight over a disagreement
REALLY MADE MY BRAIN GO TURBO!

wow it's almost strange to think that people wouldn't risk their life to fight for something that they didn't believe was true

What's wrong with your socks from the previous day?

>Lately I've been rubbing my hands together till the cum just sort of evaporates like hand cream.

>when a nigger tries to sound smart

What ever happened to wars for resources? Or imperial expansion?

nah man, he said ''almost all''. Its even more deep! :)

>Constantly rubbing hands

Jew detected

Have you tried ejaculating on to two pieces of loo roll then flushing it? One piece might be sufficient if your ejaculatory force is as low as your IQ.

Why does that abo have a dildo

topkek
it's funny because it's true

Stark violence is the sire of the world's values.

This fucking guy.

What where the resources again WWI and WWII where about? I forgot it ...

"Breathing room".

We wuz aboriginals n shiet

Based smart nignog

Catch it with your hand and wash your hands
Or just use an onahole, washing a small one takes about as much work as washing your hands after fapping
>tfw drains are probably gunked up with three years of my man load

>people die if they are killed

I'm glad we're not on there, just so we can't be represented by a Paki.

>we need the resources to live, we don't care about you.

was the primary disagreement, stupid nigger.

This is so mind boggling profound, I just have to sage it.
Once I've recovered, I'll respond user. But woohoowooshoo---brain fried at the moment! Overload!

>negroe intellectuals
Can't wait until Jamal Einnegerstein explains the wonders of addition and substraction to an audience of dozens in the first university built entirely out of mud after white people are gone.

Funny that they show an abo for an Australian.
Abos weren't even viewed as human beings by law in Australia until the 60ties.

And Ukranians are shown as one Russian and one Polish girl. I guess someone has territorial claims, lol

He used to be based. Then he smelled money.

Actually ww2 was fought largely over food. Hitler was paranoid about another British blockade which starved Germany in the first war. The living room that Hitler wanted was prime agricultural land from the Soviet union, on which Germany relied massively on for grain imports.

You're joking, right? WW2 was right after the Great Depression.

Every country in Europe was going broke and couldn't sustain their population. World War 2 is one of the best examples for my case, not yours.

Well no shit, dumbass. You're not saying anything profound or "deep" and you don't need a degree in quantum physics to figure that shit out. If anything, it just shows how out of touch these retards are where they're just now putting 2 and 2 together.

>that is myclay
>no, it's my clay
>lol wars are only fought because tehy have diferent ideas on what is true xd

no shit.

"This land is our land."
"We agree with your sentiment, and that's why we're here to kill you."

Why is it that nigs always say the most obvious shit, and then act like they are being totally profound and original and #woke?

well shit i want a star crunch now.

I flick it into one of my houseplants

One of the true intellectuals of our time. Praise be based black science man who fought racism and freed all the slaves

For the same reason that we praise children for doing basic tasks that adults are expected to perform autonomously

I usually keep it in my foreskin and walk over the toilet or trashcan.

Except that's fucking wrong you retard

hello newfriend.

lel, MexiKanker.

>ctrl+f "black science man"
>five results

EVERY TIME

Stupid because it implies leaders that start wars are all fanatics operating under different realities. Land disputes can appear to either be
>we both are entitled to this land
or else
>x country owns this land
>I want this land
>I own this land
>y country wants this land

You could say that it's the historian that operates on the separate reality. Greed out of delusion exists, but so does greed that's just plain greed, or it can be greed out of necessity.

>he actually cums when cumming

gay

t.nog it

Isn't that a direct quote from someone else?

>it's your opinion that you should keep living on your land
>we disagree

Seems like an opportunity for selling the product that has yet to get more attention.

This can't be real

While you're correct, the catalyst that ignites the war can vary.

>If you shrunk the milky way galaxy down to the size of a beach ball it would still be larger than the sun.
>-Black science man

So some wars are started for no reason, because both sides are in agreement?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM

Almonds: WOKED

Pseudo-intellectual.

It depresses me that this got 40,000 likes.

WW1
>Great Britain, France and Russia; the old-school colonial powers with vast resource bases in their colonies and enormous markets for their goods vs Germany; the ambitious, overachieving latecomer who wants his own slice of the African resource cake (Austria was basically irellevant to the grand scheme of things in WW1); also Ottoman and Persian oil
WWII
>OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL OIL
>seriously though, the African campaign, the goal of Stalingrad, the German intervention in Romania, the British intervention in Iraq, the US embargo on Japan and subsequent Japanese aggression - it was all about the black liquid gold known as crude oil
>also, Nazi Germany wanted total autarchy, both for food (hence the need for Lebensraum) and for strategic resources

does that answer your question?

It's so fucking fake...

EVERY SINGLE ONE conflict in human history was coused by greed for money, power and influance which are almost synonymous.

differences between people are just a motivation for manpower to make all that efford in the name of their ruler.

ah-bloo-bloo

No, almost all the armed conflict in the history of the world was disputes over territory and resources. The "different things" they thought were "true" were "If we kill all those fuckers we can take/keep this shit."

This dumb ass motherfucker, I swear. If he was white he'd be a janitor.

The point is that there is only one truth and people still believe in retarded shit. (like god)

But both sides disagreed on who should have the money and power.

The average person is so retarded that you can now say the most obvious statements and be thought of as profound.

This is especially true for black people who likely follow LE BLACK SCIENCE MAN!
Of course plenty of limp wristed redditors and teenage girls do too, but they are also retarded.

Gosh, it's almost like politicizing science should be seen as one of the dumbest moves he could ever possibly make then. And yet him and Bill both do, then lament about how their actions have consequences.

Faggot,

Eclipse thread

Are these fakes? He can't be possibly this stupid.

>mfw

>tfw everything can be hacked, and everyone