Is homosexuality immoral?

Is homosexuality immoral?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/curvyberlin
instagram.com/marayjayin/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but divorce is.

Yes and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

No but sodomy is. Mirequeers can't choose whether they like males but they can choose whether or not to act on it.

No, but those tits are outright sinful.

No, it is nature's way to have selective breeding, fags don't reproduce. Zapping until he's straight and have children is counter natural

Its not moral as a man not wanting to motorboat the fuck out of those titties

Immoral? Who am I to say? Unnatural? Sure. It's a statistical aberration.

boipussi
>loves to fuck
>loyal fraternal bond women can't compete with
>knows how to suck
>no menopause or crazy bitch hormones to worry about
>meaningful, interesting conversation bc not a woman

women
>"Sorry honey not feeling it tonight"
>cheats on you with another man
>high maintenance
>finds a way to be unhappy despite you working 80 hrs a week to provide
>always complains
>divorces and takes half your shit

Based boy pussy

not unless you're religious.

it literally doesn't hurt anybody.

inmoral, unnatural and unhealthy

LOOK AT THE FUCKING UDDERS ON THAT MILKER!!! MOOOOOOOOOO!
MUMMY, YOU'RE BOY IS HUNGRY.
LOOK AT THEM. LOOK AT THOSE TITS.
LOOK.

WHY CAN'T I BE GAY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

My first instinct was to post something similar but I calmed down.

Can confirm this to an extent. Despite making 125k a year, my girlfriend of 2 years constantly seems unhappy even though her life is easy as god damn fuck all.

Shit's annoying.

It destroys the family unit which destroys meaning in life.
Kill yourself you stupid faggot.
Faggots killed Rome.

boipussi
>prostate cancer
>HIV
>STD
>syphilis
>bear no children

i "calmed down" too haha

Yes, it is self indulgent at the expense of society. that's the definition of immorality.

I don't think there's any morality attached to it. But it is degenerate and unnatural.

Actually, prostate orgasms reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

BUT LOOK AT THOSE BIG BOUNCY CHURNS.

That's like saying white tigers are unnatural because they're more rare.

Doesn't work that way famalam.

No. There's evidence it's an evolutionary product to help the village raise children

These days however it's more likely to be the result of MSM propoganda and child abuse

Because bisexual virgin true master race

Of course it is thatd why a real man should go for a ginger girl, if you dont go for a ginger, you're a damn cuck ya dirty kraut fucking brit

Only when it consumes the person and they won't shut up about it.

damn...

yes.

>it's an evolutionary product to help the village raise children
American education

not hot lesbians

Good Goyim. Leave those nasty girls to Abdul, Goyim.

Sauce

>has penis
>gay
>aids
>will kill itself in 5 years

Morality is subjective.

HAHA. I'm at work. Can't calm down quite that much.

well, duh. white tigers are unnatural, retard.

not letting me suck those clean set of bigs is immmoral

great titties

No it isn't.

>Is homosexuality immoral?

Yes. Do you even have to ask? It's obvious.

Yeah, like all the (((reasons))) given to US parents that resulted in 81% of white burgers to be circumcised.
Jews will degrade you to an animal if you listen to them.

White tigers exist, user. Therefore they are natural.

Really great tits indeed.

But why are they allowed to adopt children?

>Oh i won't have my drivers license, but i'd like to have a car.

nope, unnatural

When Tits like Those Exist, not being Bisexual at the very least is, Yes.

Fire is hot therefore high temperatures are natural.

let me borrow that cock

Unnatural things are not possible in nature. If something exists in nature then it is per definition within the realm of the natural.

High temperatures, among other temperatures, are completely natural.

incidence of anal cancer in men who have sex with men is 17 times higher than in straight men or women

Juist.

What homosexuality is, is unproductive.

Cancer exists, what's your point?

you are confusing natural with possible. Humans can fly if they use planes, but that's not natural.

Cancer is natural.

You can dislike cancer of course, but if you dislike it for the reason of being unnatural then you are simply wrong.

Birds make nests, bees make hives, humans make planes. The use of technology is universal among humans. It comes natural to us.

How do you know? Do you not believe in evolution?
We could spawn tomorrow a child with wings that can fly, just like fish one day spawned apes and apes spawned humans.

>life
>meaning
literally pick one

also, how exactly does someone fucking a man destroy your family? we're not talking about forcing people to be gay, but if homosexuality is immoral.

Racism is totally natural. I completely agree. Not even being sarcastic or trying to prove a point. I legit agree with you.

Yes. It's also pretty gay.

Pedophilia exists therefore it is natural

it's a mental illness

Only between hot people

It's disgusting and it's a weapon of the jews.

Without jews it would be irrelevant.

>Is homosexuality immoral?
Nobody would be a homosexual when you're married to pic

I think the growth of homosexuals has to do with ugly woman and their "feminism"

At College I have a roommate and we both fool around playing with each others dicks and giving blowjobs to each other. We both have girlfriends and are very close friends but not romantic.
There is nothing wrong with two guys having a bit of fun as long as it doesn't harm anyone. Its also quite enjoyable as two guys are always very horny and know what each other wants.
Whereas women are always complaining or not wanting sex because of periods and other excuses.

>this

Birds are born knowing how to make nests, it comes natural to them. We had to study a lot of physics to be able to build a plane, we are not born with this knowledge so to us it is not natural. it is natural, though, to try to undestand things and that's why we started this whole process that ended up in planes being built. But building them is not natural.

>how exactly does someone fucking a man destroy your family?

"Why is that faggot allowed to life solely for pleasure but heterosexuals are not?"

A society of promiscuous people who don't have children dies.

I agree with your statement as well.

It is.

Natural is not synonymous with good or desirable.

>meaningful, interesting conversation bc not a woman

Are there any tranny academics/intellectuals who do interesting lectures in any subject not pertinent to trannies?

according to abrahamic values, of course not

I'm retarded. Explain

Who cares show more of her tits

Do you think homosexuality is good and desirable?

Monkeys have to be taught how to break open nuts with rocks by other monkeys but it is still their natural behaviour to break open nuts with rocks.

Cultural transmission of knowledge is natural for some species. Humans are not birds, there is no rule that only that which comes instinctively is natural. You're making an arbitrary division.

We are not born able to speak either. But we learn, and language is certainly natural to homo sapiens. Just because the human animal acts differently from some other animals does not make human behaviour unnatural. It would be like saying a fish is unnatural because it does not fly like a bird. A fish does what a fish does. Humans do what humans do. All of it is natural.

Animals do not choose how to live their lives man dose and because man dose makes him outside any kind of natural ecosystem nothing like us has ever been seen in the universe yet so I guess in that sense man IS UNNATURAL and therefore homosexuals choices are unnatural because they CHOOSE to not natural reproduce and instead rely on surrogate mothers or some other kind of Jewish voodoo.

>A society of promiscuous people who don't have children dies.
Most people are not gay, they'll have children. Those who are gay were born that way, so what is the harm in letting them love each other like straight people do?
How would you feel if you were prohibited by law from having sex with women?

>
>Can confirm this to an extent. Despite making 125k a year, my girlfriend of 2 years constantly seems unhappy even though her life is easy as god damn fuck all.
>Shit's annoying.

>Girlfriend of 2 years
Why are most of you Anglo countries such pedo's?

Always when an American, Canadian, strayan, bong talks about there girlfriend it's always about toddlers

You sick fucks!

How could homosexuality as a state of being be immoral, I assume you're asking whether Sodomy, an action, is immoral? Can I hear a reason why it would be?

Go away pedojew

I think what Burgerfat meant to say is that it's not normal

That pic equates child molestation against boys to strictly homosexual offenders, but that isn't proven from the statistics. You could equally infer that the 2/3rds of children molested that are girls automatically get molested by lesbians. That isn't necessarily the case. Therefore, to come to the conclusion that 55.5% of gays molest children is false.

Did someone say Jüden?

Not in my moral framework. I just find it gross and a bit gay desu.

It created the modern Swedes. That's why it's immoral.

It looks like curvy berlin? twitter.com/curvyberlin

It would be against the state to make such a law because straight couples produce children for the army and a tax base for the future. It would be against natural reason. But for homosexuals it wouldn't because they do not produce.

It depends on the context. It can be argued that having exclusive homosexuals around in a tribal context was beneficial because having a certain number of adults that do not reproduce in the group means more adult caretakers for a smaller amount of children, which increases the survival chance of said children.

Homosexuality became a problem when we switches to agriculturalism and property became a thing that was transferred directly to the offspring. As soon as you have a social system at which reproductive couple pairings are essential to the system the people who fall outside of these roles can become a problem of society.

But most societies have always had some sort of outlet for individuals who weren't up to heterosexual pairings.

I don't consider homosexuality in itself harmful. I do think the current subculture and channelling of homosexuality is a harmful one though.

since when mental illness are immoral?

A society where people are born infertile would also die, does that make being born infertile immoral? Most people aren't gay, and any evidence of large scale "gay recruiting" is very questionable

The nanny state did that

>
>>has penis (feminine penis)
>>gay (so is ur country)
>>aids (who doesn't love a good challenge)
>>will kill itself in 5 years (life is boring)

For you it would be actually a good thing. You know, I'm a big believer in Eugenics.

It ain't normal, that's for sure. Shitfuckers who made their life's goal to fuck shit, is there more to it? I mean the happiest homosexual is a homosexual with 100 spare men fuck ass, when you break it down to essential goals.

instagram.com/marayjayin/?hl=en

Took me about 5 seconds, here comes the big spoon sweetie