Who was right Sup Forums?

Who was right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SD9fcxfE50
youtube.com/watch?v=r1uT3MvLMOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

skyrim is gay

Jew game with no redpilled choice Skyrim will never be for the nords no matter what you do

It doesn't matter which one you pick. The only changes are guards wearing empire or stormcloak. Now fuck off.

Are you fucking shitting me?! Spoiler alert dude!!!!
I'm done with this game now.

none of them. If imperials win, Talos is destroyed, and Talos was the only God protecting Man from utter destruction. If Nords win, you have Talos, but you destroyed the only unified force of Man. Skyrim in the 4th era, is by far the poorest area on Tamriel, and they stand no chance, let alone the at this point obliterated imperial province.

Your kidding right

Retaking Skyrim for the stormcloacks will always be the only option.
You look the game through the character lens, ignoring all the background the history has.

ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=-SD9fcxfE50

The Aldmeri Dominion was right.
The Altmer are aryans descended from the gods, who lost their divinity because of (((Lorkhan)))'s tricks. Nords are snow muslims who chimped out because Altmer told them that Talos (Mohammed) is bullshit. Empire are CivNat cucks.

Vvardenfell for the Dunmer, Cyrodil for the Humans, Skyrim for Everybody

Nah it also chooses which city will get destroyed.

pence was right

this is literally it. Altmer, and mer in general will win in the end because Man is nigger tier in Elder Scrolls

Haha, yeah. In all honesty I never finished it, so didn't know that, always tied up in side quests, but never had any intention of going back. Post was completely sarc.

>Who was right Sup Forums?
Alduin

>SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
>42% Nord
LaughingArgonians.jpg

Empire is gay

Ulfric was an thalmor plant...Tullius was the one to reunite skyrim...skyrim was doomed due to alduin and thalmor...With alduin dead and the white gold concortmant being challenged thalmor lose.
Blah shit plot.

The imperials are the literal representation of good goys, complete birches of the thalmor.
The stormcloacks were once a prosperous empire until (((they))) came and brought all the different races to settle in.

I meant skyrim the game is fucking trash

>Siding with the knife ear Jews

here

The Hist

Ulfrich is a (((Thalmor))) operative

Urban folks fight for empire. Only rural and suburban retards chose stormcucks.

Go back to New Vegas with your joke factions then babyfaggot

I supported the Institute b/c synths should be our slaves.

shut your fucking whore mouth

Ulfric is Richard Spencer

Stormcucks are controlled opposition.

me for not playing this piece of shit

Unironically this.

Skyrim is redpilled and speaks ill of race mixing

mate, I don't play garbage games

Skyrim fucking blows ass and if you were still talking about it five years ago (nevermind 2017) then you have autism

But the true answer, and this is undebatable OP, so take this then fuck off:

The Empire recognises that the Thalmor are an issue, the Thalmor have literally encroached and taken over most of the empire through the empires neglect.

The thalmor are wanting the Empire to get more involved in Skyrim so that the Empire is overall weaker to the Thalmor.

The Thalmor have little respect for other organisations/armies/races.

this makes the rebellion wrong, and it means the empire is "right" then shutting the fuck up would eventually reintegrate them into the empire, and then the empire can act against the Thalmor using (in part) Skyrims millitary, and when the greater foe is defeated, then Skyrim will be returned to the nords.

Every nord that follows the empire recognises that the "greater threat" is the Thalmor, and the rebellion is kinda just a really stupid and badly timed mess.

The rebellion are fuelled by really badly thought out nationalism and more of them were not politically minded, but proud of Skyrim.

The best example IRL is Scotland, the UK and the EU.

Scotland wants freedom, doesn't get it, the UK goes on to then leave the EU as a whole.

The same thing is happening in TES.

In short, OP, and you can't argue against this.

The Nords aren't redpilled, they are at best blindly nationalistic and emotional, and haven't logically concluded that the bigger issue is something that even the EMPIRE which is much larger and more complex then they are that could destroy them in MOMENTS but doesn't cannot defeat, and has been conquered by. In order to preserve the future of Skyrim, every nord should be on the side of the Empire, at least temporarily.

maybe dont play it on the easiest difficulty?

>Op
>1 post by ID
Can you dumb niggers stop giving (you)s to the shlomo shills ???? You know they get paid per (you) received ? Notice that most thread by shills are retarded slide threads just don't post in them and the shills will move on

>God's chosen people
>Manipulative elites who promote all kinds of race mixing except among themselves
>Bring tons of immigrants after invading ethnic Nord society
>Want to erase from history the name of the mortal who became God.
Not the Jews

reminder
Alduin did nothing wrong

Altmer build noble architecture, while nords live in crumbling stone caverns and straw shacks. (((Imperials))) didn't even build their capital, they took it from the Ayleids.

It's the same shit on legendary except you need to heal more often

That shit has been disproven.

>snow muslims

you´re talking about those falmer niggers that got what was coming to them, right?

Alduin is Chaos itself.
Mortals will do anything to stop it.
Only believers of Talos, the only God are capable of stopping him.

>small white on black impact font with image compression issues for an entire wall of text

Now that I think about it, does kinda piss me off.

Motherfucker, this may have been the straw that broke the back of my LAST SHRED OF SANITY!

If those bastards won't allow me to secure a beautiful white futrure for the virtual Nords, they'll never let me secure a beautiful white future for the descendents of the real Nords.

TOO ARMS, BROTHERS!!! WE MARCH FOR THE NORDS, FOR FAMILY, FOR VICTORY!!!!

>God's chosen people
>Manipulative elites who promote all kinds of race mixing except among themselves
>Bring tons of immigrants after invading ethnic Nord society
Literally describes the Empire
>Want to erase from history the name of the mortal who became God.
Talos isn't a god, he's a phony just like Mohammed.

jesus christ leddit really did destroy this board.

No one
The right answer was installing the eternal breton dragonborn-vampie-lord stealth archer cafting-god-emperor as ruler and letting him just go to town on enemy armies with a few followers equipped in such gear that a concentrated onslaught of the most varied damage-types would be naught but water off a duck's back
The NPCs were all (understandably as they're nords) retards

what a piece of euro garbage you are. game sucks but you know everything about it. guess you complain about homos but suck every cock u can too.

>Only believers of Talos, the only God are capable of stopping him.
Talos is avirgin fag
Akataosh a true Chad

there is not diference

read the whole thing

drunkeness precedes leddit by many millenia, bong. There's an eclipse going on in burger land, and I"m smack in the middle. holiday!

The empire are the good goys of the thalmor, they only obey them.
Talos is literally the only thing stopping alduin, chaos itself, the world eater, from destroying us.

>Falmer built this beautiful temple, and it still stands proud today
>The best architecture nords were capable of at that time, Windhelm, is falling apart

This, based herma

I played Skyrim back when it was relevant.

not in 2017 where it's praised as an amazing game, even though it's pretty fucking lackluster.

I used to talk to girls that said they "love skyrim" (pretent tense) like in 2016, people who are still playing this game in 2017 really do need fucking gassed

autistic

mods are really heating up, user. If you've not played in a couple years, the mods now are 100x more complex, especially with special edition with can be coded in 64 bit

>I used to talk to girls that said they "love skyrim"
Hold up! How big were these "girls"?

Bethesda games are garbage.

See, I thought the empire was weak and deserved to die.

t. witcher cuck

Nah, just drunk mate. We've been over this.

>mods

mods are overrated.

Yeah I really want to play a game I've already 100%'d 5 years later with some piece of shit, buggy performance destroying piece of shit, badly voiced, badly balanced titty mod some sperg made.

>i used to talk to girls

Stfu you larping limey faggot

No one. Either give up your Gods to save an empire that treats you like shit or win your independence just to be take over by elves.

>implying that the empire can fight the last "i beat the world eater and a guy who shouted solstheim away from morrowind" dragonborn and all of skyrim at once

>I used to talk to girls that said they "love skyrim"
I talked to one...asked her which race she choose and she said she didnt know...
This was one that constantly posted shit about zelda and how much she loved it like skyrim.
women game for attention.

How about don't play the game as sword swinging autists?

>mods are overrated.
>implying oversized breasts mods are majority
I wonder why you think mods are overrated.

It's not that performance breaking with Special Edition, 64 bit changes a lot of things you know.

Those elves are the jews controlling civilization by starting wars between whites

I don't understand why would you play anything other than motherfucking Dunmer.

>Stormcucks win
>Altmer purge humanity effortlessly and ruin everything because everyone was being petty bitches and not unifying under the Empire and seeing the bigger picture

>implying the altmer can fight the dragonborn

Unironically this.

All these mother fetchers and s'wits ain't shit, n'wah.

we wuz elfs and shit but dem nords bois stole our magicka

>Falmers will never be able to see
>They will never leave their basements again

btfo entirely

Wasn't the rebel guy literally a brainwashed sleeper agent of the (((elves))) and his whole rebellion 4d checkers to throw a wrench in the plans of the empire general to build up strength and defeat the (((elves))) before they literally unmake the world?
Also a traitor who used magic against tradition to murder the rightful leader supposedly over the ban on talos worship but that was just a token to keep the (((elves))) distracted while building power for a counter-offensive and wasn't even really enforced, there's openly a goddam statue of talos and priest yelling about him all day every day in the middle of the central trading hub and basically main city of all skyrim.

iirc he literally realises that he was manipulated and mistaken if you meet him in the afterlife.

>altmer
>ruin everything
Elves invented everything, it's the upstart h*man barbarians who have ruined everything

Empire ftw.

Talks is a faggot

If you really think I use a console you're just fucking dense.

I will put you in the gas chamber myself.

*Talos

Can't spell because autistic

You're not modding it enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1uT3MvLMOk

Reminder that in Elder Scrolls lore everything is in a dark age, when in the past the empire had spaceships and shit

In the same way Vladimir Lenin was intended to be controlled opposition in Russia. The Krauts gave him a ride to Russia in order to stir up trouble and make Russia easier to subdue. Now tell me that didn't backfire on them in the long run.

dragonborn an't shit. You know the game is called elder scrolls right? The Altmer have some good ones + stronger gods + wealth+ strategic military position 2000 year old wizards

You're just too retarded to make a stable game with tons of mods/have potato PC. Probably both.

this, the race of man are literal NIGGER-TIER in elder scrolls. They are the definition of WE WUZ

>he never read the lore
Miraak broke Solstheim away from Morrowind by shouting, the Dragonborn fucked his ass up.

Enjoy your eclipse bro! I'm here watching livestreams like a freedomless faggot

>Who was right Sup Forums?
Stormcloaks- all white, blonde with blue eyes
The Empire- 70% niggers and 30% bald brown imperials
What do you think, boyo?

Thalmor = nazi elves

>stormcucks
Literally the original example of Jewish divide and conquer