If you do this in public you need to be gassed

if you do this in public you need to be gassed

sorry but you are a cancer to the white race

ffs who let this neckbeard out of the basement

yeah mate, fucking middle finger? not cool

Yeah man, responding with the middle finger to the salute of the old Roman Empire is so distasteful.

i don't know what the problem is... this is just your standard Sup Forumstard

white people are allowed to express themselves without being physically violated.

>raising a straight arm with an open palm means you should be gassed

Back to Pakistan with you son

these people are hurting the wn movement

nu/pol/*

Look how bent that libshits finger is. They are all disgustingly inbred

>those glasses
>that beard
So this the power of alt right

Unless someone can post a video showing a different context, I'm going to interpret this Roman salute as an ironic gesture to some dick harassing you and calling you a Nazi.

I do it all the time. Just to fuck with Jews.

Dumb americans don't understand the first thing about nazis thinking they can do a little wave of their hand and become one.

That's exactly what it was. The guy posted a pic of himself with a timestamp on this board a few days ago. They were screaming Nazi in his face over and over again so he done the salute to mock them (and probably from anxiety/stress from being surrounded and shouted at). They snapped it and last I heard they are trying to ruin his life

He's just stretching his arm faggot.

six of one, half dozen of the other

That guy wasn't even part of the protest, he was just going out to get pizza. But these antifa punks see everyone to the right out carl marx to be a nazi.

yeah he was just trying to get the pizza guys attention with a wave and he got sucker punched for cutting the line

Ever notice the pedo elites pronounce pizza the same way antifa pronounce nazi

Peete zah
Naht zee

Ermagurd it's like you can't even wave at people anymore!

>Spend years denying white republicans and the alt right are Nazis
>Suddenly you fucks group together with swasticas and start throwing heil hitlers
>I can no longer defend myself or my political identity unless being grouped together with real life actual Nazis

Good job guys. You have not only become everything the left wanted you to be, but you are also embarrassing and giving a bad name to actual republicans and genuine Trump supporters. Thanks guys. Thanks.

> neckbeards
worst of all

Nazi larpers are truly subhuman

>l-look at me guys I'm a r-revolutionary!
This is as bad as the fucking autistic communists

This guy actually believes his .jpg

>"Both Commies and Anti-Commies are bad Huehuehuehue"

Stfu

People shouldn't be allowed to call a taxi in public?

doesn't matter never throw a nazi salute

now the picture is everywhere and makes us all look retarded

Your first time coming out as a white nationalist is a moment of sudden freedom, a granting of emotional space. I've felt it at my first irl meetup (no heiling though). I'm sure it was the same way for the kids at the NPI conference a while back. So for my part, I can forgive it, as long as that's all it is. Any dedicated public 'heilers' though, are toxic, yes. This guy's probably doing it just to piss off the SJW in front of him.

I've only seen the one Swastika guy at Charlottesville, and he took his out of a bag. There's a high probability that he had bad intentions.

You're kidding me right? The right has been seeding racial hatred for decades now. The chickens have come home to roost.

Oh that's right - this is that guy. Heiled just to piss off antifa. Little did he know how dangerous that was.

This is partly why, now, we need to keep doing free-speech demos, even if they're not about white nationalism. Fuck if I'll let the country lose free speech for all practical purposes.

except that 90% of klan founders were democrats...