EXPLAIN THIS, SEMENFAGS

How does this happen? How in the fucking world does this happen?
US Navy chief orders probe into Pacific fleet and a pause in operations after recent spate of collisions - as the search continues for 10 missing sailors following USS John S. McCain crash

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire
newscientist.com/article/2143499-ships-fooled-in-gps-spoofing-attack-suggest-russian-cyberweapon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a feeling that the captain is going to suddenly decide to spend more time with his family.

>WE'RE THE US AND WE GONNA DO WHATEVER THE FUUUCK WE WANT BIIIITCH FUCK YOUR RULES
We have right of way, please divert
>WHAT BRO??? YOU CHALLENGING ME TO A GAME OF CHICKEN???!?!? THIS IS THE FUCKEN US OF A FUCKING BITCH
N...n-no please change your heading
>YOU WANT SOME OF THIS DAWG? HUH?????
*Crash*
>THATS RIGHT DIDN'T THINK SO BITCH

>black guy at helm
Sounds about right.

>Implying it's not a threat to John McCain.

mccain curse always ends in dead sailors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire

>How does this happen? How in the fucking world does this happen?
It goes all the way to the top. Commander in Chief. Trump's ineptocracy has trickled down to the military.

The US relies on propaganda to brainwash the rest of the world into thinking they're a super elite military force that can do anything. This really fucks with the narrative.

Trump ordered the captain to wreck the USS Songbird

>It goes all the way to the top. Commander in Chief. Trump's ineptocracy has trickled down to the military.
I saw a post like this on The Hill earlier, and I wonder if people actually believe that stupid shit
we get you hate the President, but at least be reasonable about it for once

My buddy is an ET on the McCain. I messaged him on goybook. No response. I'm actually fucking worried about him

Not naming it USS John McClane was the first step.

GPS was spoofed by Russians. People navigate these ships by their instruments, they don't look out the window.

newscientist.com/article/2143499-ships-fooled-in-gps-spoofing-attack-suggest-russian-cyberweapon/

The navy's secretly practicing maneuvers that they haven't done in decades; blockade running. We're getting ready to fuck up North Korea and China's whole day, so they're practicing. Needless to say, such a difficult move requires talent in our navy, which we don't have much of anymore. It's why we've got so many crashes.

First vydia games, then the US elections, now your fleet. Is there anything these crazy Russkies won't hack?

Affirmative action OCS.

>GPS was spoofed by Russians. People navigate these ships by their instruments, they don't look out the window.
except no, they DO still look out the window. there's supposed to be actual lookouts on the deck I'm pretty sure.

you say GPS was spoofed by Russians, do you think those antennas on the deck are for show? pretty sure those ships have two separate surface search radars, one big antenna, and then the 4 AEGIS antennas

that being said clearly something is going on here??

seems like trump has gone from 4d chess to interdimensional battleship.

Don't forget the power grids and nuclear power plants. They hacked those too.

what if everyone on the USS John McCain had brain cancer

The US Military has a very poor track record ...

Aug 2017 - USS McCain collided with an Oil Tanker Alnic MC.
June 2017 - USS Fitzgerald destroyer collided with a Philippine-flagged container ship.
May 2017 - USS Lake Champlain crashed into a 60-foot South Korean fishing boat.
Aug 2016 - USS Louisiana, collided with a military sealift command support vessel.

Stupid no knowledge.
We have over four sensors, multiple GPS and yes we have at minimum 6 lookouts posted across the ship.

Wrong John McCain. I'd join ISIS if you fuckers named a ship to that fucker, but it's named after John McCain Sr. or John McCain Jr., the dirtbag brain-tumour is John McCain the third apparently.

there's three of those niggers?

woah, cancer really does replicate quickly

This might explain some of it.

Spoofing the GPS.

Kek'd

Any time there is an accident, the military has a stand down to determine the cause. It is a safety precaution to prevent a similar occurance.

McCain was a giant shit stain. Naturally his namesake ship should unironically follow suit.

Obama's Diversity Navy initiative. Did you really think 8 years of pushing trigender ciskin snowflakes didn't have any effect on the military?!

All the legitimate hardworking professional officers have either given up or resigned to go work in the private sector where there is less PC kiss ass sjw bullshit that will get you canned forever if you are a white male. Hence the Navy is a fucking shadow of its former self. This is why Russia and China don't really take USA that seriously anymore because they DO KNOW how bad the readiness and training of USA mil personnel has become.

Wasn't done by Russians.

So?

You could have 100. Screw with the waves, you will always have false negative.

>Trillion dollar war machine incorporating the very best technology mankind has ever devised

>Can't keep from running into freighters that have been going in a straight line for 24 hours

Are you saying these mess ups are all due to transgenders? Really?!

without a shadow of a doubt