The Solar Eclipse Of The Heart

You should all listen. The nature unworthy to even press down upon the enter key to send? You go thy way, we, yea we, go to our Father who is God. In Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVduUtSQFfU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0
youtube.com/watch?v=B-DB5vlYQtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should all listen.

All should read the book of Genesis, remembering God first, and before remembering was created, God is. And The Word was with God and is also God. Then think about Adam and Eve, and love.

Think about us as descendants.
We are the family of The Lord.
Is Jesus not the way?
Yea. He is, that, way.

Take note of this.
Jesus gives a message within all these teachings.
Trust God.
Yea, trust God.

When I think of the eclipse, I think of this song every time:
Crimson & Clover by Tommy James & The Shondells (original)

youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0

I've found that in my days I only listened to a few musical sounds with siging vocals. It's the repetitivity of a song getting stuck in ones head, systematically likened unto the mall music, that makes you even wonder about the what, systematic insanity of all that also? Ever see the magazines by the tills at the shopping malls. They got fake garbage right there like news. Didn't even need the internet even the elderly get targeted by psychological nonsense!

We're watchin here, but not even at ones home infront of a screen, but with our eyes also.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-DB5vlYQtg

As if we were beside there we see it.
It's ok to look at the sun but for a short moment, and then you center the circle of light in your line of sight.

Notice, how in the correct alignment, likened unto two perfectly drawn circles on a grid with the compass, the sun and the moon, become right one infront of the other, they are perfectly centered. Is that not the work of my Father?

Interesting...now do the demons enter my body during or after I've completed listening to this song?

We are trained to know that music influences our minds...

The song, and the video, with all it has contained, I say. I would not care at all, if what is there were 100% forgotten, blotted out, remembered no more. Thus, don't listen to the tune then. "Music" without vocal singing is just a tune, for in Heaven, Jesus can even show you what Adam and Eve singing a song together looks like. For I think about how God so loved the world, that He sent His only begotten son, that whosoever believieth on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

From what I've learned God teaches in The Word, come here to my Son Jesus, for He shall guide the way. He is the Shepherd of God. He has and is sent forth, yet even after risen He is still, with Us. Is the Holy Spirit not the same one even Jesus received? The pure not sinning, walking example and living testimony of The Potter's clay? Is not from the dirt of the earth where I first cry, that plant grew the living water oh Lord thou art. And I believe in the mustard seed. Amen.

If the sun, the face of the sun, was hidden, blocked by the moon across the USA all the way. I tell you, the sun had its face turned away in an eclipse from you, across the line, for what ribbon cuts the bleeding heart of a man who says come with me to life in paradise. What Jesus did for you all was love you.

You know one thing I don't here much talk about anymore is the three wise priests. Only on this humanism holiday, but why not talk about the story more often! Yea, I can see why the carpenter I'm baptized also in through the Holy Spirit received, has it written about our accepted order of the Order Of Melchizedek. They followed the morning star. Is Jesus Christ not the bright and morning star? And by name yes. No other name. It's for the clear, see the straight way unto God.

If then they switched places, and it was actually the sun, that at equal size was black, and the moon, when revealed, was actually red as blood, and the stars did not shine their light. Are they not the same in equal on point unto the grid measure, yea, both sun and moon, yet they can even equate with distance by the very moment visually presented in that sacred alignment space?

(1/2)
Fear not.

(2/2)
Fear not.

Geez dude, why so deep. Have a little fun once in a while. It is about a guy seducing a girl. I think of the sun seducing the moon.

>Now I don't hardly know her.
The sun hardly knows the moon, in orbit in the same solar system so many light years apart. But the sun tickles the moon with it's provocative rays in a sea of celestial bodies.

>Well if she come walking over.
The moon saunters across the heavens toward the embrace of the sun.
>I think I could show her.
>Crimson and clover.
The sun yearns to welcome her into his sensual embrace.

The sun tells the moon:
>My, my, what a sweet thing.
>I wanna do everything
>What a beautiful feeling.
They embrace. They become one. The union. The yin and yang. For a cosmic drop of time in the celestial life time.

There's something as ten cents, I wanted to see a little moire treatment of this event as sacred. Look how quick the first bit defined it. Likened unto heads or tails when flipping a dime. Who's head is graven upon this, it belongs to him. What is of God, belongs to God. Your typing some say I see others know not what you're doing but I see you, and what, when a dime is collected in two do you get 20 first. Did you understand me?

>moire
Yes.

mmk, you got your YOU & ten cents x 2. I put in my 2 cents.

Thanks for your tithes and offering man. Even your dimes I care for, though the rich man saith in his heart he put diadems, but did not.

The sportsmen play, and gathered around the stadium some they blow a plastic horn one way like a trumpet, but it acts like a didgeridoo. But yet what play they but the one old tune, yet out of the multitude thou all shalt hear only the one from along the others after their other!