You lads won't believe what just happened

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. AGAIN.
>wake up today expecting the literal end of all things and/or a great awakening
>as predicted by autistic weebs on the internet who do this same shit every fucking eclipse
>this has been a tradition ever since the same weebs memed some Ron Paul faggot as the prophet of the apocalypse just because he said a few things about the corrupt guvmint that made sense
I can't believe I'm actually here forever. Could we have an actual happening for once, just once? I'm starting to believe that there is a universal law that has been added to the Universe, hidden deep in the terms and conditions, that states that whatever Sup Forums predicts will happen is doomed never to happen. Oh well, while you're here I might as well promote my new novel "Why it's not happening- the tragedy" so you all might enjoy because you clearly fucking do. I'm aware the eclipse hasn't happened for everyone yet but mark my words- nothing is going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/breaking/multiple-casualty-incident-in-casper-wyoming-1
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums predicts nothing will happen
>the universe collapses

Have you ever been stupid enough to take Sup Forums seriously?

No but it has gotten to the point that I genuinely wish Sup Forums were serious.

actually, it's cutting a swathe of decreased temperature across the earth

and the darkness will affect biologic clocks

butterfly effect

Maybe someone will make a happening becuase they were sad the world didnt end.

Well if you got trips then it must be true.
>Tfw it's still not happening

where can I buy your book?

This whole board is the book.

lol sounds like your problem bro. I just come here for the laffs.

They all do. Come for the "Le epikk trollen lmao", stay because you're here forever faggot.

user, the last redpill is that there are no redpills and nothing ever happens

The eclipse isn't over, and the meditation hasn't even begun yet.

what a rip off

This redpill tastes bitter and I keep spitting it back out. I guess I'll have to take it eventually but what if that's when it finally happens?

As usual all the animals went silent for a few minutes. A local news reporter sky dived during the eclipse and has yet to be seen again

nigger, trump is president. there is a happening everyday. you are just used to it.

Can confirm, the fish have left the lakes.

>I can't believe I'm actually here forever

Do it faggot, this thread is under 5 elemental proxies.

I mean if you wanna give us all a happening then no one is stopping you from being the next D-Roofie. Be the change you wanna see, faggot.

2017's LAW:
Anything that is said to be happening by Anonymous or pseudo-anonymous Internet forum users, will, in all likelyhood, not happen.

>tfw laughing like a fucking mental patient at this whole eclipse fiasco

Happenings are always great, whether they are true or not

What, and miss all the BLACKED and "Guess who isn't white?" threads? I just couldn't.

why do you actually believe that stuff?

You as uninformed as you are, don't want it to happen. When it does which I won't set dates, because not even Jesus knows the day nor the hour. But when it does it will be horrorific, if you thought Nuclear war was terrible this will be much, much worse. I will tell you, from being an occultist we are starting to wind down.

In truth, I don't. Yet somehow, after browsing here and seeing the same shit all the time I have found myself wanting to.

This just a warning to the gentile nations for what is to come, also eclipse isn't even finished

Cry more faggot, all of us do this because we love doom and gloom, you're a stupid nigger if you take it seriously. But honestly sept 23rd is the true happening

It's not September 23 yet user. This eclipse is just a sign, and it hasn't even ended yet.

The sun is proof that niggers are inferior, it goes black for 2 minutes and quits it's job and gets really lazy.

>September 23rd is the true happening
Who knows? Maybe it is.
>also the eclipse isn't even finished
I believe I mentioned that bit in the post.

>ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. AGAIN.

Just like pretty much every other time a bunch of faggots start hollering about happenings?

The real happening wont have watch threads, warnings, or coincide with an event mortals consider special. It will happen and no one will be prepared. There is no end times red pill that isnt passed by charlatans.

I knew nothing would happen, but because the virgins didnt started spam doomsday threads about it in just the last days its not a big dispointment

Just wait for 27 sep. That will be a major dispointment because the virgins have spammed doomday threads about it every day the whole year

checked

You as well lad. Nice sevens faggot.

Shift in the miny ages within the Kali Yuga. We are turning away from the darkness temporarily for at least a few hundred years of peace when it's defeated.

You don't understand the timeline. This is the beginning sign that things will get a lot worse, soon.

My dog's pooing in loo.

are all nasa employees gay?

Why would expect the end of all things when... oooh wait I just noticed your flag.

Something happened.
(((they))) are keeping it quiet.

latlmes.com/breaking/multiple-casualty-incident-in-casper-wyoming-1

Well it's a cloudy day, so I can't see shit. I hate living here
Every time there's some sort pf eclipse, it's fucking cloudy

Nigga we died again.
Do you not remember what happened in 2012?

THREAD THEME : youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

Jesus no. GG world

Lad, I remember when everyone thought the world was going to end in 2012. I was just a kid and was terrified

Search "fire nation" on twitter. You want a happening you gotta make it happen.

>Click on link
>Screen goes black
Oh shi...

Perfect

33 more days
He giving you a month to make good with god after the sign

Well done

I was 17 & I'll never be 17 again since I'm dead now.

The world did end in 2012, God just reloaded his save file because he wanted a different ending.

>He didn't get super powers
Lol fucking loser

Can't blame him
All that effort just to have the world suddenly glitch & implode because some Mayans fucked with the code.

Wisconsin user reporting in its fucking nothing. Cloudy af af, but my pic quality is shit and irl you can actually see the moon covering most of sun.

Search "fire nation" on twitter it's still happening

You're dumber than everyone else for actually thinking anyone would happen and getting so mad about it that you posted this thread.

> moon blocks our sun for a few hours
> thinking that has anything to do with what's going on down here

Isn't that the blackpill?

> whatever Sup Forums predicts will happen is doomed never to happen
EVERYONE QUICK PREDICT THAT ANTIFA VVILL TAKE OVER THE VVORLD

>thinking the world was going to end because of a natural occurrence
Wew. The most out of place thing to happen is the radio station I listen to was playing Total Eclipse Of My Heart.

>The Jap doesn't comprehend irony or sarcasm existing on his Jamaican tuna fishing board

>implying the black sun won't trigger racial holy war

Now we're talking.

It won't. It's just an omen.

It's time to turn the tide.

Tomorrow nothing will happen. Nothing.

>who takes democrats seriously in
(((current year -2)))

You're proving how incredibly mad you are with your desperate need to reply to every single person in your thread. This is the hallmark for "reeee i'm raging and need people to notice me"

>autistic
I have diagnosed autism and all I did during the eclipse was shrug.

it won't happen on the day, it will happen a few days later.

Holy shit no way. That guy's head is just split wide fucking open. Goddamn. Rip Casper

>autists went apeshit over a fucking solar eclipse
I don't think so sweetie.

>OP of a thread doesn't post at all
>confirmed bait thread, OP is a shill
>OP of a thread is active ITT
>confirmed OP is a raging faggot
Ok.

the heck happened to your 'w' 'W'?

>sweetie
Getting real sick of you dummy

Calm down faggot, we know you can't stop crying, you've made that abundantly clear.

op is always a faggot

vvhat are you talking about user?

>Being this mad that he doesn't get to shitpost about the eclipse

>confusing 8/21 with 9/23

SHIG

>Yfw the writer of the vvitch posts on Sup Forums

It's just a shadow.

All of you who expected something are sub 25 years old retards, the cutoff age for mentally retarded and MEN is 25 years of age

Pol was wrong once again. Well this eclipse has made me never want to come back here again. Goodbye forever pol

Fuck off to /x/, this doesn't relate to politics.

>VVILL TAKE OVER THE VVORLD

The people who were excited for this are the most insufferable people

Since when has this board ever maintained a constant stream of political posts? Leftypol and Reddit have basically insured that that will never happen again due to blacked threads and the like.

Masterfully written. It takes a genius to write in all the intricacies of shills, accusations of shills, non-shills being called shills, shills calling regular posters shills, bots, NEETs, and alphabet agencies.

What's the sequel gonna be about?

Theres been like 2 to 5 solar eclipses per year somewhere on earth for as long as there has been a moon retard. What exactly did you expect? That this one was somehow special just because the USA could see it?

>MEN
>Equilibrium

To be fair, we are the only nation that matters

the happening of today is drumpf going full neocon in the night

history is going to look at this day as the one when drumpf shifted all his attention to wars

Wait for September 23rd, brother.

SHUT UP AMERICA IS SPECIAL REEEEEE