Why are all white people racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=lVI9Phz_ENo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QPWl4RcBtI
ashleighshackelford.com/articles/2017/1/28/for-white-people-who-want-to-attend-blacklivesmatter-protests.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but you might as well be a delicatessen you disgusting swine.

You clearly not...

Check your whiteness, cracka

'I'm not an exotic fetish"
God damn right you're not.

>white people are demons and not human
>expect us to then not act like demons

One woman obesity epidemic.

*human

nice

Clearly FAS induced delusions!

I HAVE WHITE PRIVILEDGE.. SO I DO WHAT I WANT BITCH!!!! REMEMBER!!!!

Apologize

When she says fetish is she referring to jungle fever or inflation?

>i'm not an exotic fetish
nobody but disgusting ooga boogas would even consider this disgusting lightskin gorilla with make up attractive

Look what you've done, you made the black lady angry

"I'm not an exotic fattie."

FTFY.

Disgusting brown girl. She's right, she isn't a fetish. Pic related is the one true fetish.

> “Being a Black fat femme means recognizing that my body and my existence is always under interrogation because everyone who is seemingly more powerful or in access of more power than me needs me to be unhappy and unhealthy for their investment in happiness and health to be intact (and worth the work).
> My empowerment comes at a cost to all the work they’ve put into their personal stock of white supremacist capitalist thinking. My happiness cannot equal their happiness; it must be a struggle for power, and a game of winner takes all. So, fuck asking me if I’m happy or healthy. I’m fat, and I exist. That’s all you need to know. And that’s all I need to explain.”
Checkmate, whitey

Fucking hell, just let me jack off in peace, you treasure of the Congo.

>see YT link
>click to embed
>the screenshot says "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST" then asks for money
>close link
>close thread

Imagine being overfed to the point of bieng morbidly obese, graced with the privilege of speaking at a public institution in the greatest country in the world, and complaining about being oppressed.

Call me old fashion, but I'll just stick to nigger.

Have some peace.

CIA nigger, MIT nigger, snownigger, nigglet, nignog, chimp, Sandfrican American.

If you don't want to be an exotic fetish for some guy, date people only of your race. And considering your face, good luck with that one

Beauty is the eye of the beholdee you racist prick

blacks view their own race as inferior and hate being reminded of it by other perceived better races

i wonder what it's like to be so deeply ashamed of your culture that you charade feigned pride about it every 5 minutes

>you made the black lady angry

He tried to warn us. We only had to listen.

I'm posting some more of the one true fetish.

I don't fuck with Fat Midget of any race.

Re OP's pic related:

> Fat
> Midget
> Asian
> Fetish

Not. Even. Once.

Just sayin.

no, you disgusting manatee, THIS is my fetish

Ah hell, I'm taking her bait
Ghetto is a type of place. Stop turning your neighbourhoods into ghettos
Thug is a type of criminal of any race. Stop committing crimes.
Urban isn't only black people. Urban is also supposed to be a good thing despite only poor people staying in cities and everyone else getting out as soon as they can
Ratchet is honestly new to me

Wasn't the Beholder some monster from D&D?

More like the behemoth is in the eye of the beholder.

The excuses fat pigs use need to stop. Nobody's racist, you're just obese and ugly and stupid.

>*BBRRRRRAAAAPP*

>We have nothing to lose but our chins
Fat fuck orangutan.

This entire thread has made me even more homosexual.

> Ashleigh Shackelford is a Black queer, nonbinary, fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer. As a Black hood feminist, she has utilized activism to ignite consciousness raising and political coversations around the issues of fat positivity and anti-Black misogyny.
> From protesting, to direct action shut downs on highways - Ashleigh has sparked revolution from her home base in the urban South and beyond through global recognition via social media.

Found her chains.

Based brap poster.

oh, dear. she really thinks we want to fug?

Nothing exotic about a pork fetish....well, unless you're Muslim.

fucker

you dont look like me - youre exotic

this is the type of woman I find erotic, not that tub of lard.

>Ashleigh Shackelford
Rusty's cousin?

damn son very clever

I don't think the white guy in this video is racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=8QPWl4RcBtI

She's like a fucking parody of herself.

holy shit she is disgusting.

>I'm not an exotic fetish
Of course she's not. She's too fat to be one. But she wishes she was, otherwise she wouldn't be attention whoring.

Damn baby girl i've had a gorilla fetish for so long though

It's awesome, she can't even stop shitting all over her "white allies".

> In the last two years that I’ve organized around antiblack violence and within the #BlackLivesMatter movement, I’ve witnessed white people showing up more and more to protests and rallies. My personal/political naiveté and the need for more bodies trumped questioning their motives in the heat of the moment of something so important.

> Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours

ashleighshackelford.com/articles/2017/1/28/for-white-people-who-want-to-attend-blacklivesmatter-protests.

>label a group racist
>make money questioning why they're racist

kek beat me to it

>I’m fat, and I exist

not for long, fatty

dat filename thou

>flag
Checks out

>fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer.

ie unemployed

Can I have a translation?

: /

that nigger looks ok to me

dear lord kill it with fire. it's using the same resources we could use to feed three of these superior specimens

I don't get it.

Oh yes you are hunny.

She hates them even more than we do

> I contemplate if I’m capable of humanizing white people because I’m constantly unlearning my attachment to, investment in and obsession with whiteness and white people. I am constantly being violated by white supremacy and white people in my daily life as a Black fat femme.

> There are white people I love and care about, but it doesn’t change the fact that I believe most white people are not worthy of my empathy or my emotional labor (like this damn article).

> Mostly, I am unmoved by white people who are “allies” and do “good deeds” for my people. I am uncomfortable giving space, attention and money to white people who do what they’re supposed to be doing, whether it’s correcting their problematic cousins, reading radical books to learn about our violence or dismantling white supremacy at any given opportunity.

> I reserve my tears and my humanity for my people because there is a need for the love, space, vulnerability, sympathy and benefit of the doubt we so desperately deserve.

Chicago, Detroit.

Christ, lad.

stop pls

Obviously.

Because arabs and blacks overwhelmingly suck.

The only reason this bitch has a platform is because whites refuse to speak up against her bullshit.

>138489806
Jokes on you, my parents died years ago ha...ha...

fat women got no reason to live...

graceless walk/10

Missing
>Youths
>Mondays
>Basketball Americans

fu

why do you sell yourselves as exotic candy then?
and more horrofying importantly, why do your men ?

She's le 33% West African face. God protect /ourgirl.

You can always tell who is trash by the way they carry themselves.

Never interrupt your enemy when they`re doing a mistake.

see, they do that thing where they try to explain away their fatness or whatever using aggressive buzz phrases that blame society instead, but then they turn around and start taking their clothes off in an attempt to undo billions of years of near perfect biochemical evolution, unable to escape their genetic programming that says you need to attract a mate.

Because you said so.

One of the basic doctrines of communisms is the denouncementof opposition in such a way that the only way to defend yourself AT ALL, is to admit your guilt and willingly accept "reeducation" in the party ideology. Failure to do this causes the denounded to be labeled a "reactionary" and "obdurate" and typically results in incarceration, brainwashing (torture) and/or death, usually at a gulag or "re-education camp".

Reason #1562 why Communists of all stripes (including SJWs, BLM, AnteFa and La Raza) must die or be deported and shot if they return.

Smilarly, neo-fascists such as actual self-proclaimed nazis must be treated the same for much the same reason.

There's a more superior specimen that requires even less food.

Google has the cookiest algorithms

>>
yes. its a giant eye pretty much

Sun Tzu Breivik knows what's up.

Cookie crisps, papi.

She is fat, constantly in depression, unhealthy and her mind is an overall mess. I prescribe a year in Siberia with no outside help.

Drop her in the forest with a knife, some matchsticks and salt and be done with it.

>fat light skin women

definitely #notmyfetish

Nice try fucker, i aint clickin that shit.

Why is that Nigger hippo asking for money on paypal? The founders are 5 whites and 1 asian.

Can we can shut her paypal down by reporting it for hate speech?

Every time I see such signs I want all those people to be sent to Siberia or say Mongolia. How many will survive? How many will still think that they nothing to lose?

Fat chicks are not exotic

Argentinians know their meat too!!