Changing Facebook, from Left to Right

Guys

We need to convert Facebook to the right.

I was told you guys would be the best choice to put this forward to.

If not, who should I ask?

I'm very new to this kind of shitposting. I'm sorry if I seem like a stinkin' normie, but I promise, I thought long and hard about this one.

We can change Facebook, for the betterment of the right.

The more lefties we trigger, the fucking better.

Fuck, I almost forgot to state, I plan on keeping an eye on the post, whenever I can. I'm a britfag, who currently has to wait until their shitty broadband service installs a new line for his internet router. All I'm on at the moment is a fucking dial-up rate hotspot.

You should contact Trump with your ideas.

na, not gone use fakebook ever again. except for trolling and harassing. Let it die like twitter, jewtube and goolag. Web 2.0 was shit from the start

>I was told you guys would be the best choice to put this forward to

you were "told" wrong. your idea is retarded and you suck faggot

>kekistan flag

>le

>reddit

>spacing

I do good?

it'd be great if it worked but it most likely wouldn't

Facebook headquarters are in the Bay Area, California, the most left-leaning place in the United States. I had an internship there two years ago. Every worker there is a lefty. Good luck OP.

That's like saying we need to change Tumblr from SJW to Skeptic.

Good luck with that kiddo.

What if we start with Tumblr first then?

Facebook is already dead.
Jewish monetization of social interaction isn't worth the invasion of privacy.
Use Minds

Any place without censorship will eventually become right-wing. It's natural.
This isn't the case with facebook.

You don't need Facebook to be right-wing. Just sit back and let the Left continue cannibalizing its own political, critical, and moral credibility.

Fuck.

Looks like my dream will never be realised. Thanks, though, for telling me this.

Just cross out Transparency and write Surveillance underneath.

you need to go back

I know this. I was thinking we needed a much bigger ground.

Why not just migrate to the latest flavor?

Not gonna change the culture of facebook itself, but you can make some leeway with the actual users. One good trick is to start some kind of facebook group that begins relatively innocuous. For example, something that just reposts memes that are funny and possibly go against political correctness. You can also do the same with starting a facebook group dedicated to a specific college (E.g., "University of X memes"). Keep reposting funny memes that you find from Sup Forums, reddit, etc. (no need to actually make them yourself).

As the group starts to grow, very slowly and very steadily start dropping in slight redpills. Become even less PC. Start throwing some light-hearted political jabs at leftists/SJWs. Keep growing the group, and as you do, keep slowly inserting more and more redpilled memes.

Whether you do this idea or somethingelse...If you can, brainstorm ideas and then come up with some specific plan of action. You will have much more success here if you can make a thread saying "Hey user. Go do X right now, because it is part of a plan to Y" than you will have simply posting "How can we do Y."

Once you have a plan, you might also have more luck on 8 chan. Anons there tend to be more action-oriented and there is a lot less slide threads there.

Most leftists on Faceberg are (((shills))).
Make sure everyone knows that.

This helps a lot, thanks.

I shall do this, and return with Facebook, Left to Right Mk. II