Flat Earthers-

Flat Earthers-
Explain how one can see the Total Eclipse in Wyoming but not in Colorado.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Explain how one can see the Total Eclipse in Wyoming but not in Colorado.
I actually would like to see their explanation...

mwahahahaha

I know faggot that's why I made the thread

Same reason you can't see it from CO on a Sphere, you move too far from the path of totality.

>globecucks think the only explanation from flatearthers is that the moon goes INTO the sun, not below it
And you call us retarded.

The moon moves on a curved path/orbit. Doesn't mean the earth itself is curved.

You are pretty retarded but your explanation is somewhat satisfactory.

How can someone be this retarded?

they are thinking of an elaborate excuse designed to bamboozle you right now

For an eclipse to happen with a flat Earth you would need the tiny sun and the moon to both move in corkscrew patterns

bull fucking shit. none of your flat earth maps show the moon orbiting the sun. you idiots can't even account for seasons...

There you go! There it is guys, the most simple explanation possible. Of course thats what it is! It cant be because the fact the earth is tilted on its axis and only allows some portions of earth to see a total eclipse, its because the EARTH is FLAT!!!!! OF COURSE!!!! WHATTA FUCMING GENIUS!!! HE FIGURED IT OUT EVERYONE!!!

>implying the sun and moon aren't holograms

nobody that puts more than a minute of thought into it actually believes in flat earth
shills trying to make everyone who comes here look crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8

Hopefully it's just a meme like troll physics.

Eclipse at 2:27 (demonstrated)

>flat earther sends youtube video to argue

disregarded

literally says on the video doesn't show the exact movements of the sun and moon. because you could never show a total eclipse crossing north america in the summer with that model lmao

How come I couldn't see the eclipse in australia? It's night here surely I should be able to see the moon.

show a summer total eclipse crossing north america

>he fell for the (((eclipse))) meme

Much love to our flat earth brethren

Okay here is an illustration

sun -> O
moon -> o

eclipse -^

quality banter

NASA and her 150 millions spys want you to believe their lies

I love troll physics

Sun is 31415 km above our heads and light travels in mysterious ways

Never need gas again.

Why does it look like even the sun and moon avoided the lib shitholes that are Los Angeles and New York City?

and the other half has no seasons. Don't believe lies from australia

Reminder the flat earth meme only gained prominence on Sup Forums the same time Pizzagate exploded into life.
Reminder it's just (((pure coincidence))).
Reminder that the only people who use these threads are (((shills))) looking to discredit everything by giving it a blanket term.
Reminder the only people who take these threads seriously are (((plebbitors))) looking to show how "intelligent" they are by "educating" people.
Reminder this a trash thread.

Official Nasa photo
>No stars
>No satellites
>2017 and still saying the Earth is spinning and moving at 1000 mph but you can't feel it yet.
>Muh intelligence

Me too, Sup Forums before it sucked and the quality anons moved here(?)

literally kys

lol
>still doesnt know how photography works
>still doesnt know how relativity works
>still cant demonstrate a summer time solar eclipse moving from west to east across north america on the flat earth

> proper exposure for the lit side of earth
> stars not visible
> being this retarded re: optics

mah nigga

>too stupid to watch and comprehend

stay stupid, globehead

That was so gay. I just sat outside for an hour and it got slightly dark. Fuck science and Bill Nye

oh I watched it. can you tell me where the summer solar eclipse moves west to east across north america on the video's model? hmmm?

ah come on flat earthers. today was your day! you could have proven your superior model and exposed the lies!

>orbit
>doesn't mean the earth itself is curved
retard

>no satellites
How big do you think satellites are?