Country rate thread

Just another one of those threads.

>Greek
>Not using home-flag on Sup Forums
>colour me surprised

Love you too greek brah.

ITT: Self-hating Turks living in delusional Greece with the sole purpose of paying of debnts to EU.

>being a tripfag
I need not say anything else.

Who cares about anything outside Europe desu.

What is there to love about Catalans? I cannot see why anyone even remotely redpilled wouldn't hate them save for Anarchists and other assorted leftists. Redpilled Catalans themselves would do well to identify as Spaniards, their shithole cannot be salvaged from the brain rot.

What is your point? I use my flag when it is relevant to the thread. I see no reason to use it otherwise.

Have fun!

You're simply clueless about Catalonia and catalans and believe the spanish lies that we're commies.

Racial composition has nothing to do with ideological leanings.

And what do you know about our ideological leanings anyway?

>lies that we're commies.
You are though, pic related is the largest pro-refugee rally in Europe, conducted in Barcelona, ofc.

The only thing that all of these parties have in common is that their social agenda is in line with leftist norms. Their economic policy differs, but they are all as Islamophilic and refugee-loving as your average Catalan.

Greeks are definetly in my nuke list. My autism isn't that great so can't color world map.

Your leftist dumbfuckery cannot be contained within borders m8. It is renowned throughout the planet.

Wait are you that spanish gibmigrant in Greece? I think I've seen you on several threads always hating on us. Imagine being such an useless cuck that you need to go leech in Greece to find a job.

Btw the 160k retards rallying for refugees are nothing compared to the 2 million catalans taking the streets for independence, if anything we're nationalists.

theyre a bunch of fags. any denial of this is delusion

Let's be real, this is the best idea.

Leftist nationalists, in the same fashion as the IRA.

>Wait are you that spanish gibmigrant in Greece?

I have consistently hated on Catalans on many threads but I am by no means a Spaniard.

This fucking faggot is crazy,doing this kind of combo of images, choosing what he wants for his agenda, fc commie D&c scum
I have seen you attack other europeans. I bet you are not even white, much less catalan.

FUCK OFF YOU GREEK WOG CUNT

Lol sure Manolo like anyone outside of Spain would care about us. Just come back and stop draining Greece's welfare, they have enough problems already. Bonus points if you speak "your" language.

>like anyone outside of Spain would care about us
The main property of cancer is its ability to spread. Catalans are cancerous enough to warrant worldwide attention.

Even if I did go far enough to speak Greek for your sake, you'd still inevitably accuse me of using a translator to justify your anti-Spanish bias.

>Muh "Irish American" blood

Superiour opinion coming through

Ireland is possibly my second favorite nation there is. I absolutely adore everything about its culture and people.

Your division of Cyprus is a bit faulty, but I'm aware that Russian oligarchs love visiting it.

No m8 they have mansions in England and Switzerland

I wouldn't mind nuking Lebanon.

Maronite?
I'd love to nuke it as well if it wasn't for the Maronites inhabiting it.

Same goes for Egypt and the Copts. Both would be decent nations if the Muslims were somehow removed, and Christians make significant minorities within both nations.

obvious choice

Unironically /leftypol/ here.

Triggered stormfags?

classic swede
ignore and do not reply

The cum guzzling op is from greece and is using a meme flag, at this point i dont even pretend to be suprised

Why Italia why?

Soon...

Niggers?

>Romania, Japan and Italy independent
>Not Spain
>Not Hungary
>Not Bulgaria
>Not Finland

I don't hate Niggers as long as they stay in Africa. Muslim niggers need to die though.

>Spain never supported us directly, yet we won the civil war for them
>Hungary is just ... weh
>Bulgaria is shit
>Finland supported us, but they pussied out of the war

Romania, Japan and Italy are better Allies.

the ethernal burger.

Guess what kind of guy I am.

It is evident that you despise Slavs.

Template

>hates syria as much as israel and more than saudi

What do you guys have against Ethiopia? They are literally the only Niggers to have their own alphabet and civilization. Their history goes back more than 2 thousand years.

A cuck?

>Chad

color*

FUCK BRAZIL

South Brazil is not a country you faggot

>ywn conquer sakhalin with your samurai bros

How could you possibly hate Uruguay?

The rest of Brazil hardly qualifies as a country, as it is inhabited by rabid apes. I decided to do Brazil justice by separating the apes from the human population.

LOL

Here's mine

I've been to barca and Catalonia. It's a liberal multicultural shithole m8. I'll give you that Valencia is worse off. And don't even get me started on andalusia. Best parts of spain are objectively Galicia, Asturias, and cantabria

Bullshit, you probably never been in Brazil Gipsy.

Anglos unite

>mfw an american nailed it
Have you ever been to Spain user?

What about balearic islands ?
My friend lives there

Rich people live there

oh.
I always thought that Majorca was something more than just a pretty place.
She even mentioned that living there is expensive, to some extent.

why you hate us Catalonians user

THIS

This is probably the most accurate map for most god fearing, civilized Americans.

we dindu nuffin

And the thicc qts

I have family in galicia and Asturias. I've traveled all of spain however. Seville And canary islands are the only place worth visiting outside of the northern regions imo.

I haven't been there m8

thicc and short

The line between women and girls is really, really blurred in Ireland

True. No wonder the vikings stole all our lolis and brought them to iceland.

you mean fat and ugly

We don't like fags, fuck off cuck

>disliking Uruguay
It is almost 100% white and possibly the most economically advanced nation in south America.

And Segovia can't forget about Segovia