Why are Germans so docile and peaceful?

Why are Germans so docile and peaceful?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia902308.us.archive.org/0/items/WhatToDoWithGermany/NizerLouis-WhatToDoWithGermany1944110P.Scan.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we killed all the revolutionary ones

Because most of the alphas died between 1939 - 1945 and beta DNA has been passed down I am afraid.

Everybody knows we're the best. No point in trying anymore.

You assholes started two world wars lol

>You assholes started two world wars

uhm, source?

We're not peaceful. We are the most uncucked nations on the planet. Always were. That is why the eternal Anglo fear us.

We didn't start the first one.
And during the second one we were occupied by the nazis.

How can the not-so-eternal Anglo even compete?

WRONG.
Austria is to blame for both.
They don't want Anschluss though because Bajuwaren and Saupreißn mentality.

germany has the highest standard of life, the best cars, the best products, the best infrastructure, the best beer, the best nightlife, the best women, the best of the best of the best of the best

Pretty easily

our grand-grand dads fucked up, can't start shit anymore, and now we get raped by the musels

>Pretty easily

I concur.

>He hasn't googled Blitzkrieg yet

Did merkel force you to say this? Poor germans

Thanks Hans, I made one for you too

Ehem

Allow me to reciprocate.

ia902308.us.archive.org/0/items/WhatToDoWithGermany/NizerLouis-WhatToDoWithGermany1944110P.Scan.pdf

After the assassination of John F. Kennedy, he authored the foreword to the Warren Commission report that investigated JFK's murder and the conspiracy theories that still surround it.

Germans are natural slaves. It's just how we are, give us a leader a we follow.
Our current leader says we should be docile and peaceful and so we are.

because they go to jail for questioning why they're getting raped for reparations

Fail to see how thats relevant to Germans being butthurt they never got an Empire and deciding they'd prefer chimping out and trying to destroy Europe three times in a century

Cease your propaganda at once. If I allow a woman to tell me to be docile and peaceful, it's only because I'm too docile and peaceful to stand up to her.

>destroy Europe three times in a century

Alpha af.

A wolf without fangs nor claws is just a cute puppy.

>cute

Thank you

Read it again Hans

>TRY to destroy Europe

You're the angry redheaded step child who keeps throwing tantrums and keeps being sent into the corner for timeout.

stop throwing tantrums.

I'm going to allege being a refugee and rape your women, Hans.

>Read it again Hans

Nnnnnnnnnnnnno :^)

Rape me instead

That pictures a little misleading, Americans are part of the Anglosphere.

This one is much more accurate.

Lancashire is the birth place of the industrial revolution ergo the modern world, go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon, cunt.

faggot

what did she mean by this

stop being homosex

Uhm, sweetie....are you a breeder?

This is Sup Forums, your kind isn't welcome here

>tfw your rape baby is arguing with your stepbrother
Hush hush little man, pay your tv fee

bread and sausage full bellies

yep, all that's left in germany are a conquered people. the current german population are just the surrender monkeys of the third reich.