Pope Francis: prioritise migrants' dignity over national security

Pope Francis: prioritise migrants' dignity over national security

>In his message, Francis said personal safety and dignity should be prioritised over national security and, “for the sake of the fundamental dignity of every human person, we must strive to find alternative solutions to detention for those who enter a country without authorisation”.

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/21/pope-francis-prioritise-migrants-dignity-over-national-security

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/21/pope-francis-prioritise-migrants-dignity-over-national-security
archive.fo/4XYA1
christiansinpakistan.com/christianity-is-growing-faster-in-africa-than-rest-of-the-world-a-recent-report-claims/
catholic.com/tract/hunting-the-whore-of-babylon
youtube.com/watch?v=QLSukkQWYuM
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Pope-Francis-God-promised-the-land-to-the-people-of-Israel-470918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's archive that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/21/pope-francis-prioritise-migrants-dignity-over-national-security

>francis
archive.fo/4XYA1
Why are you using a memeflag now

A faggot made a bot to reply to norwegian archives with cancer in an attempt to get me banned.

He is a fucking communist, what do you expect

I hate this pope so fucking much , ask any southern cone white men and they will tell you that he is an unapologetic lefty that doesn't even visit his country because of his dislike for their """right wing" """ president

He's not the pope. Benedict is.

(((Christian)))

what's that user? why won't you go to church user?

Francis is the fucking anti-Christ. Benedict is a political prisoner in the Vatican.

So this pope likes to suck off little muslim boys rather than little christian boys

>little muslim boys
He is up for a suprise.

Benedict left on several occassions.
This is exactly what Jewsus Christ commanded.
"My kingdom is not of this world so don't take any care of your worldly property"

What do you expect him to say? Refugees should be met with pitchforks and torches and their shelters should be burned to the ground?

HERESY INTENSIFIES

FUCKING BASED!!!
Real christian should welcome nothing more than a chance to be persecuted by unbelievers.
Matthew 5:11-13
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Lets Christians Martyrs Again.

Hang him by his entrails.

"The leaders of the world should put the well being and safety of their people over those that bring crime and fear wherever they go"

is that too hard ?

What's most important.
Jesus or Nation?

The pope should know that authority should ensure by morally acceptable means the security of society and its members. It is the basis of the right to legitimate personal and collective defense. That's LITERALLY in the Catholic Catechism for the role of authority in relation to migration. The compilation of Catholic teaching.

Pope Francis not even giving a damn about Catholic Social Teaching here. What the hell.

We should be seeking homes for them within their land so to amend their displacement explicitly rather than simply make their displacement as comfortable as possible.
It is entirely insane and a poor political decision to immediately default to open borders and mass migration. There is more going on that this displacement and you ignore the dignity of the people who make up those neighborhoods that you head into if you do not seek to defend national security.

Allah.

You're doing Kek's work, user. Bravely battle on.

This man is literally the false shepard. He is leading the wolves to his flock.

Jesus, obviously. But it doesn't mean that other things do not have importance.

Why does security of 500 million souls matter more than security of 2 billion souls?

Neither matter more. They all matter. We shouldn't be trying to save many at the cost of some. We should seek the common good - the good for all things.

I hate this pope more than Merkunt.

Yeah it is, because that's not a very Christian thing to say.

You belong to the most evil institution on earth.

Live with it.

Intentionally, and knowingly, and as prophesied by their own prophets.

thanks anti-christ, I'll get right on that

I belong to one of the most beneficial and supportive institutions in the history of the world, if not the most.

Come at me, brother.

You belong to the Whore of Babylon, and wonder why your False Prophet is saying some things that you don't agree with.

And the Whore of Babylon is the most evil institution on earth, bar none.

And we're not brothers. You are a papist, and I am a born again Christian.

>We shouldn't be trying to save many at the cost of some.
Bu we should save some at the cost of many?

>We should seek the common good - the good for all things.
exactly not divide people with borders, without pretending people over there don't exist.

legendary nordbro doing the heavy lifting for all the Sup Forumsacks out there
>checked for kek
this fucking pope is a dumpster fire
figures, he's a jesuit - the gay commies of the catholic church

the vatican has been compromised since '58

Has this clown ever said anything that ISN'T hypocritical?

Since 325 AD, actually. It is nothing but a continuation of Babylon.

Babylon moved to Rome.

the Jesuits are an order of assassins, bound by terrible oaths.

And also bound by an oath to never be pope.

Yeah, i love how you overfeed africa with donations and now niggers are spilling into europe. Fucking awesome. How about you now throw some food into ocean until we get refugees from fucking atlantis? More the merrier. And i bet you would claim fish fucks are our brothers in christ as well. Fucking christcucks.

>born again
I know you guys are into incest in the south but you shouldn't crawling back into your moms cunt.
What's so wrong with babylon? They had civilisation while kikes hearded goats.

Their charity is self-serving.
Hospitals, to control the population's healthcare.
Schools, to indoctrinate the population
Churches, to bring the population under submission

Total cradle to grave control; they even think you have to have a priest at your death to give you "last rites", or you have to go to "purgatory".

the rise in pedo shit in the catholic church is in line with jew infiltration since late 50's

That's what Nicodemus said to Jesus.

Jesus told Nicodemus that what is born of the flesh, is flesh, and that no flesh will inherit the Kingdom of God.

You have to be born again, in the Spirit, to be of the Spirit, to inherit the Kingdom of God.

Repent, and be saved, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

yeah, well who wants these people in shitty refugee camps in their country? Greek island of Chios is an open air prison.

Fucking send them back to their home countries. Give them AR-15's if necessary to help make their country great again.

They've been foul for 1700 years; perhaps the most rapine and murderous group of individuals who have ever lived.

This pope is convincing me to convert to protestantism

Not to mention the pope's medieval wall around the Vatican. Wall should be painted 'HYPOCRITE".

Dude, priests were creepy fucks since the very begging. This is what happens when you take men who aren't allowed to ever fuck a woman and put them with bunch of little boys. How about we give our children under the care of sailors on a long jurney? What possibly could go wrong?

Can't wait to cut off Christian heads desu

Nice talk about your fellow Christians.
christiansinpakistan.com/christianity-is-growing-faster-in-africa-than-rest-of-the-world-a-recent-report-claims/

Coupled with the pervert's desire to be under a system of control where he cannot act out, that he thinks is the church, and then finds out they're fine with it. Encourage it, even.

Because people you have dirt on are people you can control.

(And not having families means their estates and inheritances revert to the church coffers.)

I had good sauce but now I can't find it again

Please stop

Report misspelled "China".

Death to the gay commie Jesuit order. We should all hold signs outside our Jesuit church's calling for assassins creed to do their job again and kill satanists

>You belong to the Whore of Babylon

The Vatican and/or the Catholic Church generally doesn't match the elements associated with the Whore of Babylon. I'd have to default to you being wrong.

catholic.com/tract/hunting-the-whore-of-babylon

You are only separating the Body of Christ further by your rhetoric. I find you a heretic. You do the same to me, if not worst. We can discuss this if you wish.

>Yeah, i love how you overfeed africa with donations and now niggers are spilling into europe.

You seem to be confusing the Catholic Church with western Europe and America. The Catholic Church is educating them and helping build infrastructure so they can get their shit together in parts of Africa.

if you're catho consider kys my nigger

>prodtards

yes they always had problems, but there was a huge rise that escalated from the late 50's

>people will defend heretic pope

nigger God wants them suffering and dead that's why they're there. Cathoniggers are working against God's will as always.
faggot

>How about we give our children under the care of sailors on a long jurney? What possibly could go wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=QLSukkQWYuM

what the fuck is wrong with this fucking cuck
is he a literal nigger that michael jackson'd

You are building hospitals and teaching them to not use condoms. You are breeding nigger cattle and now spend it here. Fucking great.
They used to die from everything and this is why they kept breeding. It evens out. If you want to actualy help africa and not mass produce souls for your god then castrate half of population over there and keep it that way.

what

Don't matter a bunch of southern catholic boys who dindu nuffin will partake in the end of times to kill that foul illuminati beast. And we will. Be very successful at destroying down the church because eof commies

my pope is benedict. fuck this communist infiltrator.

What don't you understand, Sven?

nope
and I don't rly practice anything, just interested

>personal safety and dignity should be prioritised over national security

Because it's so safe and dignified to be ran over by a muzzie in a truck.

woops wrong post

Pope won't be runned over. He has few meters thick walls surrounding vatican.
Christians should be thankfull to him for all that he is doing for them. When was the last time when europeans could die for their faith? being a martyr is a greatest honor for a christian, for to long europeans were denied this joy.

>Christians should be thankful to a heretic

>You are building hospitals and teaching them to not use condoms. You are breeding nigger cattle and now spend it here. Fucking great.

In many parts of Africa, having lots of children is a sign of social status. Condoms don't help when they SEEK lots of children. Further, condoms have had made the situation with aids worse due to a rise in risk compensation. Monogamy, shutting down sex networks, and promotion NFP methods is the most effective means of controlling the population and promoting good social health.

Let me ask you: In regards to America did the establishment of condoms and birth control pills lead to a higher or lower amount of broken families and unwanted children? Protip: It led to higher.

Don't bullshit us.

>not wanting to be a martyr
What are you, some kind of a cuck? Being beheaded by a musslim while your wife is getting splitroasted by his buddies is the greatest thing christian might expierience in his mortal life.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you

hahahahhha
degenerate cathonigger wop/mick
schindler tier faggor

>no argument

Step your game up.

>Let me ask you: In regards to America did the establishment of condoms and birth control pills lead to a higher or lower amount of broken families and unwanted children? Protip: It led to higher.
It also leads to slowing down population growth? And if kids are unwanted? Fuck em. They are breeding enough as it is. If they are having this kids and can not feed them? Fuck em. Let them starve. You are throwing food at rats and give them antibiotics when they get sick. And then you are suprised when your Neighbors are mad at a rat problem.
YOU ARE BREEDING RATS YOUDUMB FUCK

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Pope-Francis-God-promised-the-land-to-the-people-of-Israel-470918

You do know that templars were excomunicated, right?
Catholic should know.

Keep fighting the good fight, Wolfy.
> tfw Sup Forums made you start going to mass.
I almost avoided the Catholic Church because of the cucked leadership. Thankfully, the church is not just the persons currently occupying the offices

desire to assist those outside one's own nation is the ultimate derangement
you're a refugee spawn and it'd be really neat if you ran a bath to drown your mom/kids/wife in and then jumped in with a toaster

It matches perfectly. A city set upon 7 hills that ruled over the kings of the earth in 95 AD.

I'm fine being a "catholic heretic".

You're not going to be fine being an actual heretic.

Since Israel was born again in a day in 1948, it's not surprising it had an effect on the Whore of Babylon.

True. It's evil through and through.

They consecrated the Vatican to the devil in '63, and formed the Beast's 10 part kingdom in the Council of Rome in '72.

The devil has been preparing this for a long time.

Wolf's him blowing Redditors, Leafs, and fedorafags, the fuck out as always. Keep up the good work my friend.

He really isn't.

>jamaica nigger comes to the rescue of a nigger feeder
What a fucking suprise.

>There are people who still think Catholicism isn't hopelessly cucked

I saw a graph where the pedophelia peaked in the '70's and slowly dropped, slightly , because I remember that's when they were getting busted left and right

this

>HURR STOP RINGING MUH CIRCLEJERK
Continue drinking cum, Reddit.

>prioritise migrants' dignity over national security

I don't understand why this is shocking. He's a religious leader, not a commander in chief. Of course he's going to care more about "morality" and spiritual freedom than political/security issues.

>be catholic church
>preach about how terrible contraception is
>preach that everyone should have fifty kids
>population of africa explodes
>demand that everyone else pay for your mistake

reminder that the pope lives in an actual palace

Anti-Christian!

The pope is a heretic. You literally cannot prove me wrong.