FBIchan

What did they mean by this?

I am curious as to how bad this example of "racism" must be to get banned for it here... what was said?

That you're an inbred racist hill billy.
RACISTS GET OUT OF MY ANIME BOARD

Fake news

I honestly don't know. I sprinkle in "faggot" and "nigger" as liberally as anyone else on this board, nothing to warrant attention.

I wonder just how compromised cuckchan actually is. They archive threads (and our IPs), so someday, if the future State Department of Googleâ„¢ subpoenas 4tits, they'll be able to connect every racist post you've ever made to your Google account.

Good thing it's all just satire

It means that the mods are corrupt piece of shits that are trying to crowd control us. they have no idea of what they are doing and ultimately are shooting themselves in the foot. if they start banning people on Sup Forums for racist comments, two things can happen: either people will switch to another imageboard or they will start talking in codes. is that what they want? i don't think so. but one thing is sure, the only solution to solve this society issue is to greese up our fists in baby oil, and fist the admins until we stretch their sigmoid to shreads. keep streatching and adding oil until two hands can fill the hole. then stretch even move until you can fit one foot. then two feet. then feet all feet and hands. at that point, you need to shift from baby oil to silicone lube. this is very important because at this level of stretching baby oil can infiltrate the cracks forming inside the body and you don't want them to scream from pain. Keep stretching until you can add your dick to the lot. fuck their hole with both your hands and feet and cum inside them. then let them breathe for a second and shave your head. lube your head in silicone lube and insert head into anus. lick the inside of the anus to make them feel pleasure, but this is only a trick. as they start orgasming you need to tear open their insides with your teeth. they will confuse orgasming and pain and ask for more. then re-insert both your hands and stretch their ass until both your arms are in. push a little more and you should get entirely inside of them. if these idiots keep banning people saying racist shit, what's gonna happen next, will they start banning memes? at which point is something too much? they will not censor us and we will stand for our free speech. Donald trump is the greatest president of all time.

Now now, they're not "hillbillies", they're "Appalachian-Americans". Get it right, user.

capped
Do you make art often?

Googles and Skypes are going to make their return

>ANIMES GET OUT OF MY RACIST BOARD

Have you read the global rules?

>>>/global/rules/3/
You should try reading the rules of the websites you visit, especially if you're going to go on an autistic rant about corrupt jewish mods.

>implying those are ever followed
There's probably a trap thread on half the blue boards right now. Aside from no CP global rules are a meme

>read the rules
THAT'S EXACTLY SOMETHING A MOD WOULD SAY

>saying "nigger" is racism
this isnt reddit kiddo, go away

u wot leaf

Keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums. It's that simple.

You sound like a nigger giving excuses.

Isn't being racist against the rules?

I too worry about this

post the full sentence for which you got banned

You probably went full Sup Forums in another board.

Racism has always been a bannable offence on any board outside of Sup Forums

>outside of Sup Forums
and Sup Forums

calling someone a nigger is not racism you fucking nigger

No not Sup Forums, read the rules

Based

Trying to speak like a nigger is not racist, it's retarded and cringeworthy.

That's actually really weird. I've openly expressed my hate for the Jews vehemently, but never received a warning or a ban. Is that changing now? Maybe a mod will hit me up with a warning for saying something like:

FUCK JEWS. I HATE THE JEWS SO MUCH. THE JEWS ACTUALLY RUINED EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER NICE ABOUT THIS FUCKING WORLD.